Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I received my order today and my hand cream is missing. I got samples, but Dermatologica sample, which looked like DS on picture is foil.

Was it a Nest Votive? I just got my box to find mine was missing too...although oddly enough it's still showing up on their sale page despite being out of stock.

Thanks for mentioning they sent your samples anyway. I had placed a second order for another Nest Votive that is now also out of stock, and I would have inquired as to when it can be expected to ship while I'm chatting with CS, but now I'm not going to in the hope that they'll just send the samples and refind me for the item.

Yep, it was. They don't seem to be particularly organized lol

Hmm, I ordered a Nest votive, too. I don't think mine has even shipped yet, but now I'm curious to see what I'll get.

@Alicehoopz amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Same to me with Nordstrom order I placed last year. I ordered it with GWP and they sent me GWP.

Do you guys know Ulta link for free Benefit porefesional pore face primer deluxe sample? Sku 2504776. I tried to search for it but no clue where's the free one.

Benefit cosmetic sets are on sale at Macy's. Free GWP for $50 and $65. Macy's Skincare set costs only $12 reg $251485379161823.jpeg

Does Beautylish ever do any promotions?  If so, when?  Thanks!

They have an annual gift card event in November, when you get $20 GC for every $100 spent. Other than that, I don't recall any $off or %off events. For BFriday they had Bioderma special and in December they sell lucky bags ๐Ÿ™‚

Ok, good to know.  Planning on placing an order but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.  Thanks!

Not sure ๐Ÿค”

If anyone is making a purchase directly from Estรฉe Lauder, this is a GWP ($25)

esteee.JPG

estee.JPG

Sale at Nordstrom, 40- 50% off Laura Mercier sets, palettes ๐ŸŽจ and brush set. Free good samples at checkout. Plus Free 3 deluxe samples with $95 Purchase. Wish came true.

1485370695626.jpeg1485370600248.jpeg

1485370677235.jpeg

Thank you, @whitepolkydots and Nordstrom for special offer today free Nordstrom GWP cosmetic bag with $50 purchase / promo code DEALMOON

1485375220053.jpeg 

Darn, I'm sad I missed the Essential palette ๐Ÿ˜ž My wallet isn't but I am.

@kovalevka you can use DEALMOON for a free GWP bag when you spend $50:

Contents (mostly sample sized);

Lancรดme ร‰nergie de Vie Liquid Care (0.03 oz.);
kate spade new york live colorfully eau de parfum (0.03 oz.);
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.);
TOCCA Cleopatra Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz.);
Jack Black Clean Break Oil-Free Moisturizer (0.34 oz.);
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel (0.05 oz.);
Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream (0.5 oz.);

Pink cosmetics bag

@whitepolkydots do you know which code for $100? ๐Ÿ˜

@kovalevka if there is a $100 code out there, i don't know it ๐Ÿ˜ž

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ just kidding.. I contacted Nordstrom CS right away. They're pretty professional and shipping out my separate box just for Dealmoon bag. Just right in time I got $60 Nordstrom note. How much I spent these days, I can't keep up with ๐Ÿ’ต

Nice! Nordstrom CS is so nice ๐Ÿ™‚

That's true. So true

IMG_4898.PNG

testing