Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

For those looking for the link, it's on the colourpop homepage

1485362060288.jpeg

Day2night code for Laura Mercier was restocked earlier, today. New treats seem nice but thinking about 🎯free 3 samples at checkout making me 😥.

1485367817430.jpeg

1485367846495.jpeg1485367869147.jpeg

New at checkout is Klorane eyes patches and Bliss moisturizer 

Free Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor Lipstick with a Birchbox subscription. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 11.17.03 AM.png

I wouldn't particularly recommend a Birchbox subscription anymore since they changed their points system, but I personally love this lipstick and have to keep telling myself it doesn't make sense to get a second one. I'm not sure if it's a full size or a mini with subscription, but I think it's a good deal to pay $10 for your first box and then cancel after you get the lipstick.

Saw an ad on facebook that stated that it is full size. Pretty good deal and nice thing is birchbox is very easy to cancel if you just want to subscribe for one month to get the freebie. 

Ulta's beauty break for today. 

Im kind of disappointed that it's E.L.F. But there are lots of other freebies that ulta has to offer at this moment. Check out the Ulta GWP thread!

IMG_9621.JPG

Definitely disappointed in the BB being ELF, especially for a $50 buy-in. Even $35 would've been pushing it for ELF, but I ended up getting it anyway because my OOP spend was $21.73 with tax (+5% back through mrrebates).

File Jan 25, 12 07 08 PM.png

Remind me Elf was on clearance at Target 🎯 for $1 and under so I pass it this time. It didn't show free for order under $50 anyway.

Sadly, the Sona bag isn't stacking with all of my freebies (the Honest lip crayon, UD primer potion, and DB hot toddy, and the beauty break) 

@writtenonpaiges Enter 'sonagasparian' in the coupon code box.

Space NK has pretty great promos right now/ 5 are free with any purchase, and one is a buy in with any Ren product (I bought a BB cream on sale). I saw this on the usgwp site

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 11.40.34 PM.png

Spoiler
the Ren promo is rose
for free shipping, you may need to play around with the price of items in your cart. It didn't knock off the $10 shipping when I had items under $15, but once I removed that item and placed the $19 Ren bb cream, shipping was free!

I'm thinking of placing my first order if anyone wants to PM their referral link

Thanks for all the referral links, guys! I'm going to use the one I received first 🙂

Also, FYI, the cheapest item that I could find that still let's you use the promos is the SpaceNK Concealer brush for $5, next is their foundation brush for $7, but I can't get the shoprunner free shipping because of the promos. I think I might just stock up on things i'm running low on, maybe?

Just sent you a link @KMart919 😉

Thank you guys. 🤠💋💋After 24 hours of trying and contacting CS I was able to enroll and get free shipping. LOL 😂 🤣🤣

Yay! 🙂

I've to cancel my Shop runner membership before they charge $$ next month. 😁

Anonymous Insider

@kovalevkaDo you have an Amex card? Because you can get free Shoprunner membership by signing up with your Amex! 🙂 (Just go to the shoprunner site and add /americanexpress to enroll your card)

@kovalevka what's an SN membership? is that different from the N.Dulge Rewards program?

Lol, I meant N.Dulge and Shop Runner membership. I couldn't able to sign up so I had to call in Space NK Customer service. @whitepolkydots

yay!!! glad you were able to get the shipping and freebies...worth it ;)!

testing