Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

same...my last few orders also took a while to process. I think they have some issues with getting it to fulfillment status; one of my orders shipped one sample and forgot my other samples AND the actual item I ordered! They refunded me but makes me wonder if it's just like one person working out of a garage or something.

I think If only 1 person works on large amounts of orders then company should not update new promo every day but 1/ week or lower quality.

@kovalevka @spubu it's my first orders with them too. I guess I'm spoiled with Amazon Prime, Sephora Flash and ShopRunner; but advertising 2 day shipping and doing 5 business day fulfillment is just disappointing. 😐

It is hard to wait, but I'll still order from them if they keep up with their awesome deluxe/full size samples! Delayed gratification gives me a bit of excitement over the anticipation lol 😄 @trucie @kovalevka

@spubu @trucie 👌🏻🤣 me too. 

I placed order on Jan 20th and still showing unfulfilled also. I guess their 5 days for business days only. So it may take 2 weeks till it get shipped? I had many orders that didn't ship yet. It's my first time shopping at Bluemercury so I'm worried. I contacted CS and didn't hear any response back. 

I placed some orders on Jan 20 and they are still unfulfilled. They did say that they are experiencing 3-5 day delays. Mine are at the 5 day mark tomorrow, so hopefully that is when they will ship!

My previous orders, a couple weeks back, also had delayed shipping. I think it is common for them.

FREEBIES! 10 New samples from Smart source. Some are FS.

Go to Tinalikes direct

Click on Hurry! 10 Free Samples Picture.

Fill out short form for each one.

Great to saciate that need for a delivery if on a no/low buy!

Spoiler

Thank you so much for this @NancieNano! I got most of these (just a couple I wasnt interested in)

A tip: it may be just my computer but sometimes it just refused to take my CAPTCHA. I know they were correct so it's a glitch. Just refresh the page. 

Victoria's Secret deal:

20170124_155755.png

Cool deal! Awww I miss Victoria's Secret makeup :(.

Too Faced direct, last day (I didn't even know it started until I received an email this afternoon), to receive a free deluxe candlelight glow highlighter and chocolate soleil bronzer with a $60 purchase.

bareminerals.JPG

They do have a lot of inventory but this one here seems most interesting:

bareminerals1.JPG

😮 Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt. 😊

2FE0BD04F15FB85AF043CCE4E1D84EE9.jpg

Ulta's large Z Palette's are buy 2, get 2 free.  The only ones that this applies to are the large pink ones that say, "Ulta".  You can also use coupon code 400295 and get an additional 20% off the price, so you would spend $32 on 4 large z palettes.

Plus, you can still get you Urban Decay and Drybar samples free.

I wish they didn't make it such a "steep" buy. I only need 1 lol. 

I only really need one as well so I'm going to most likely keep 2 for myself and give the others to my friends.

Did you know the 4-pan ABH palette is a dollar on the Sephora website? 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/empty-4-well-refillable-eye-palette-P406575?skuId=1792548&icid2=use%20it%20wi...

Yes, that is a crazy awesome price!  It's great for travel or a small collection.  

Wow that's a stellar deal! 

Im looking for a very small, travel sized magnetic palette to put my UD naked into. My original palette is falling apart so I have to depot it soon. 

1 Reply
testing