Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks for posting! Wanted this brush for Xmas but it was sold out. Yay and nay for my low buy lol

Skinstore has lots of ABH brow products on sale for 50% off,

use code: CLEAR50 on qualified products.

free shipping on orders over $49.

abh.png

Wish this was free shipping or a lower minimum!

Great deals but I have to skip that. I bought 2 SF sets included ABH brown wiz, last month. They were on sale with Sephora GC. Still thinking 💭 about it before going to sleep. Should I or should not?!? 

How can you tell what's qualified? 

I think most of the ABH brow products are qualified. The best way is to add it to cart and see if the code would work...since any link would be deleted, this is the best way to test it...

Thanks, looks like the brow wiz in dark brown wasn't on sale but chocolate was. I was able to grab a few Anastasia products 🙂

thanks! I used this! I love this community!!

30% off on Gilt with code NEWLOOK, which I got in the mail (if it doesn't work try VDAY), and they are 8% on eBates. And Kate Spade is on Gilt today!!! I can't believe they have the piano purse. It's $60 cheaper than when I got it. It's soo much more beautiful than the picture online.IMG_20161202_100739.jpg

I had so many Kate goodies in my cart but I resisted and just bought a super cute confetti card case(reminds me of Valentine's Day which I adore)!! I found that the two codes didn't work but CYBER2017 did for 25% off:)! Thank you for this, only spent 26.70!! Shipping is atrocious, though! 

My Subscription Addiction is making it very difficult for me to not shop today! 

The Popsugar Must Have January box is on sale for 40% off with the code "fresh."  MSA has a link on her page.

I loved the Goldfaden Fresh A Peel mask.  I used it for one minute and it kept my face smooth for 3-4 days, which is better than anything I've ever tried. That alone sells for $85.

Popsugar-must-have-january-2017-0003-1.jpg

By the way I think the code may be taken down on this because it's not working for me this morning 😕 Oh well, I was going to get it at 40% off but the only code showing now is $5 off first box. I want the Goldfaden if anyone has it and wants to trade!

@AnneMCC  You have to link to the site from My Subscription Addiction's page.  I tried finding it on Popsugar's regular site and it didn't work that way.

@AnneMCC, Nope, it looks like its still working! As Ispend2much6 said, I was able to get the link from My Subscription Addiction. I'll PM you the link 🙂

nice! I love Goldfaden scrubs...they don't mess around! full size peel? totally worth it!!

I agree!

While a great deal, I didn't find anything in the box that I particularly loved. I got it as part of my popsugar subscription and am trying to trade most of the box on the my subscription addiction trade site. Looking forward to next month though since it's been pretty good the last 2 years in Feb. Fingers crossed 🙂

@Meesh123 I would love to trade someone for the Goldfaden please let me know if you want to trade

@AnneMCC I'd be happy to trade it. Send me a DM

@Meesh123  The first February spoiler came out; it's a woven tote- a foldable hand one.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 i got this! $25 is a steal, and I actually need a few of the items!

testing