Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

It is a great deal @sabrinas!  I am so happy I managed to get the $17 subscription price on Black Friday.  The tea is really good too; we've been brewing it with fresh ginger.

i LOVE goldfaden's eye cream, but rarely hear people talk about the brand. i've been wanting to try the peel ever since i read how much you liked it @Ispend2much6 😄 thank you!!

**i was just going to pick up a mat towel this weekend too! perfect timing

I'm happy for you @whitepolkydots.  I get lazy with my skin care and the peel helped it in a hurry.  As old as I am I still break out sometimes (lately.)  I can't figure it out!

It looks like Goldfaden's gamble might be paying off.  I'm definitely interested in trying more of their products.  On sale, of course. 🙂

Thank you!! I've just placed my first order with Popsugar. lol I spent too much myself @Ispend2much6

@kovalevkaYou are not alone. 🙂

Teavana! Code: HEART Ends 1/29

I am already planning my next tea order and I got this!

TEAVANNA.pngTEAVANNA1.jpg

Bluemercury has just added M-61 cream deluxe sample.

Thank you, @dijance and Glossier. My first order with Glossier arrived today. These are so cute. And thank you guys for sharing Tatcha promo code. I got my first order with Tatcha as well. These made my Day.

Spoiler
1485206301609.jpeg
Glossier 🐝🐝Glossier 
1485206322811.jpeg

yay @kovalevka I got mine too!! 

Spoiler
IMG_6573.JPG

@dijance Was there a seal on the balms? Got mine today and wasn't sure if there was supposed to be a sticker seal or anything and just thought I'd check with someone else since this is the first time I'm trying Glossier products. 

@Meesh123 I have a bunch of their balms and I don't think there was a seal on any of them. They come in boxes but the actual tubes aren't sealed, if I am remembering correctly :).

Wow, @dijance that's many. 😂 

I got my glossier package today too(well one of them). I literally squealed when I saw the stickers and cute bag it came in!! I guess I'll share the stickers with my children lol. I washed my face with the milk cleanser and it feel like I'm washing my face with a petroleum jelly conditioner (in a good way...it smells like Vaseline) but without all the greasiness. I'll try it again later to see if it removes makeup at all.

I also got the tatcha order on Saturday and really like the essence, so far no skin irritation or breakouts🙃 

I love the Glossier packaging! It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that you can turn the shipping box inside out to make a cute pink box, which I then decorated with the stickers. It seriously made my day. 

😂 same here. I'm about to throw the box to ♻️ @JenniferOhJenny

idk if they change up posters, but i got one that's a huge blowup of a model's face. since i'm a jokester, i put that poster at eye level in front of the toilet. my sleepy boyfriend waddled in at 8am and 2 min later i hear "BABE....... what..."

bahaha.

🤣 I like that part. 

@misscg me, too. I feel like teen again with big poster and my children love stickers. 🐭🐱

Buying perfume at Nordstrom anytime soon?  GWP ($85 fragrance)-  

frag.JPG

I know this isn't the most beloved brand because of their CS but if anyone is placing an order today, they may be interested in this freebie:

color.JPG

color.JPG

"Thanks for helping us reach a million on Facebook!!! We added an eye shadow (in a shade exclusive to our loyal fans) to your cart! Make sure to enter 'thanksamillion' at Checkout to make it free with your purchase!!! Don't forget! Free shipping for US on orders over $30, $50 for international"

Herbivore direct.

Take 15% off all oils! Use code OILS at checkout.*

herbs.jpg

testing