Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I used this coupon before for $30 at the register and it worked!

FYI Stila and Josie Maran are both on hautelook today.  Some good deals if you're looking.  😁

And Lorac!

Tatcha ~ use BDAY17 for free beauty blotting paper with any order

Other codes

- TRYESSENCE for deluxe sample of the new serum

- WELCOMEGIFT for deluxe sample of Classic Rixe Enzyme Powder (only for new members or first time purchase)

Hand cream was sold out. Thank y for sharing your promo!! Happy Birthday 🎊🎈🎁 @lisainprogress

As @Froley mentioned down below it was for Tatcha's "bday" lol I thought it was for me XD but thank you for the wishes @kovalevka

lol Just in case I forget.. 🎉  Happy Birthday to you and @Froley 

Were you able to stack these? It's only letting me use a single code. 

Nope, you'd have to place multiple orders

It's for their birthday, not yours! "A Gift for You on Our Birthday" lol

Ohh.. I didn't read that. I never receive their birthday gift offer (I think it was suppose to be 15% off your order). HAHAH so i just saw birthday and was like okay, freebie!! Obviously I can't read XD

Yeah I totally read it as just "Birthday Gift" at first too! But my birthday is in July so I just thought that can't be right!

thank you guys so much for the great deal of Tatcha 

shipping is very fast, packaging is very cute, and this is really worth that $8 i spent on the hand cream!! 

😛 🙂

WechatIMG3.jpeg

@yuzuJ how much product is in the essence sample?

image.jpeg

Does anyone know if T3 is considered a prestigue brand at ulta. The 20% coupon that came out today states it excludes some presttige brands of haircare and cosmetics - I am waiting for a 20% OFF THAT WILL COVER THE T3 culing iron. Thanks

You can use this week's coupon with T3. I just did a mock check out with the $185 Twirl Convertible and it deducted 20% with the code. 

You can also check when they come out with the regular 20% coupon.  Might surprise you!  

I got my hubs an expensive shaver with the regular 20%. 

Thanks - sorry I didn't reply earlier - I went in store and asked and they scanned the coupon and sure enough it worked so I finally got to spend my gift cards on the curling iron I really wanted

I'm sure it is

I figured but just thought I would check - I am saving all my christmas gift cards untila 20% off everything come out so I can get  this curling iron 😞

testing