Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

It's nice to have a little luck once in a while!  I just can't mentally place an order without getting some deal or a GWP.  It helps me rationalize making a purchase on something I really don't "need".  

It ends tonight; sorry for the late notice, but Bloomingdale's 15% off for Loyalists DOES include beauty.  They are giving out 5 samples with it too; Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 5.5; Armani Fluid Sheer #2, Jo Malone Sea Salt and Sage perfume, and a choice of guy's perfume.

Saw this T3 hairdryer at my Sam's Club today! The model no. is 73808. It's in store only, but you can still check online to see if it's available in a club near you.

image.jpg

i might have to join.  I could never decide between Sam's and Costco.  They have a lot of beauty brands there too.  Anyone have any good advice or maybe just join both?

@sarahshter I only have a Sam's membership, but from what I've seen Costco tends to have more high end beauty deals, especially online. Things pop up at Sam's occasionally, but not very often. I think if you want the subscription just for beauty, Costco would be a better choice. Like @wheeeee said below, though, there's always a deal on Sam's memberships if you want to get one just in case. 

@sarahshter,

I can recommend Costco to you, we shop there a lot, although not for Beauty products.  I do buy Cetaphil Cleanser there at a savings. I think Costco has a good reputation for quality and they allow returns.

I saw online that if you buy a Costco gift card they let you in the store without membership to use it! It can be like $20 and then you pay the rest with your own money.

(you might want to call ahead if you decide to do this)

Sams always has promotions on Groupon for super cheap membership, etc.

That's great advice, @wheeeee!

Laura Geller sets are on sale at Marshals. Bliss and Shisedo are also on clearance at TJmaxx and Marshals. Update: Lorac is on sale at Nordstrom Racks 

Spoiler
1485131035987.jpeg

Anyone know if that HSN deal with the $10 off $20 is coming back soon? 

Right now~~

Coupon 160984 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $10 off your purchase of $20 or more.

Offer is valid 1/1/2017 - 1/31/2017.

If you missed the Sugarfina mystery bag but would still like to try some of their candies, Bloomingdale's is taking 15% off of their site for their Loyalists (not sure if it works on beauty.)  The discount works for the Sugarfina candies they carry. 🙂

Thank you for sharing @Ispend2much6!  I totally just caved on this one!

@Tamara76  You're welcome.  So did I. 🙂 

Yay! Awesome deal! I'm almost out of sugar lips, so I just bought more! 

@pinyo  I got the large cube of champagne gummies.  So, so weak!

Have you seen those fancy 24k versions? I went to the (flagship?) in Beverly Hills. They're so pretty! The SA told me one time this sweet high school boy wanted to spoil his gf, so he came in and was like "sell me your most expensive candy!" That boy dropped ~$160 on a box of candy haha. 

I think I saw them online.  Wow, that's quite a story!  I have to say though, $160 would buy several nice lipsticks. 🙂  @pinyo

Totally! I love my candy, but lipsticks are life haha 

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 1.49.25 PM.png

Bath and Body Works.

*sigh* of course I see this after I buy something from there for the first time in years.

2 Replies
testing