Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Yasss! Awesome finds, @KatieJiang!

Where do you guys see the clearance? Are they just at the racks near check out or they're spread out through out the store?

Just for future reference, I'm still on low-buy but seeing a lot of awesome hauls here...I...must...resist! 🙂

@AmazingGrace333  Hi Grace! There are clearance racks! Mine were in the middle to the end of the store! Some of the polishes were in their own section with clearance stickers! You can ask the Ulta associates as well, as each store may vary 🙂

Thanks, Katie @KatieJiang! 🙂

You guys rock! ❤❤❤

@KatieJiang did you get half price on the EOS 2-pack? Just wondering cuz I got one of those at Ulta the other day and it rang up at 2.99. They were actually discussing the failure of the price to halve as I approached the register. That is also when I decided to buy it anyway.

I love those balms, I keep one in my nightstand as it is so easy to fumble around for in the night, unlike stick balms.

My best score at the Ulta clearance was a SOHO traincase down from $48 to $4.97 (had a tiny almost invisible dent on one side).

@gingerleigh I didn't realize that they rang up as $2.99 until I got home. I was contemplating on going back and telling them to fix it, but it was a good deal still so I didn't want to waste the gas! 🙂

And that train case is an awesome deal!!

@KatieJiang, how much is that travel UD liner set; $14.97 or $4.97?... and you got 50% off that price, correct? Incredible job!

@willa25  It was $14.97 and correct! An additional 50% on top of that, making it $7.49. It was an amazing deal! 

Nice!!!!!

@KatieJiang what's up! You don't remember me? 😂. I got mini haul at Ulta also.

CULT BEAUTY offers Bio Essence mask with special price. It is about 16 GBP after VAT is removed. Mask is awesome, by the way. But I can`t find any sale section to check, if there is anything else on sale.

cultbeauty.jpg

Type "sale" in the search bar. 

Thank you! What  a relief - nothing interesting.

Did anyone else get an offer for 5x points on Clarisonic at Ulta in their emails, but it does not show in your bonus offers online? I've never had this happen before, so I am not sure what is going on.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.56.13 AM.png

It's the opposite for me, it is showing in my account, but I did not get the email! I was surprised to see it today.

That's weird. The good news is I am pretty stocked on Clarisonic items, so I am passing anyway. Every time I click on the email again, it says my offer is already active. Yet, it never shows in my account. I wonder if there is a limit to how many show, because I already have 4 other offers there. I've never seen more than 4 at a time, so I did not even know 5 was possible.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 8.24.37 AM.png

@notcreative, I feel like I got the clarisonic offer as well but it isn't on my rewards page either.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.03.30 PM.png

On another note, two of my offers are ending today and I didn't even realize it, lol!!!

PUR Mystery bag back in stock (search: Mystery Bag)- free shipping + BOXY25 for additional 25% off :

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 9.21.58 AM.png

@NancieNano ^ ^ ^ 😉

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

Code CNY15 for 15% off $50 or more and free shipping.  I am seriously tempted by the Chinese New Year lip balms but am so seriously tempted elsewhere will probably pass...

Do you know Bluemercury store has any promotion/ special offer like online. I'm planning to visit 1 store in big city but I'm not sure what to expect there. 

2 Replies
testing