Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@kovalevka, I went years ago to the Blue Mercury in Atlantic City and I actually did a spa treatment there and then bought a Dermalogica product. It is so many years ago, I don't really remember any special promotions but I do remember it was the MOST HORRIBLE spa treatment I have ever had. (long story)

Thank you, @willa25 🐝🐝🐝I'm glad I didn't stop by there, today. 

Ulta:

Free with any purchase. Size: 0.5 oz

product 15401141

in store: (photo is cropped to cut out my email)

IMG_9600.JPG

Just saw on MSA that there is a new Amazon Prime sample box! This is inner beauty/health related with vitamins and probiotics, etc ;D

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 5.01.45 PM.png

Spoiler
$14.99 buy in, which you get credited back. But with tax, mine came out to $16 😛

I posted a little while back that Costco has the 50ml marula facial oil for $60. I just got it today. 🙂

IMG_7491.JPG

Oooh is this oil the same as the Drunk Elephant marula oil?

I like this one better. Drunk Elephant has a bad smell to me. 

that's probably because DE is 100% pure virgin Marula - which is what the oil actually smells like - versus Pure's 99% Marula Oil, 1% Essential Oil Fragrance Blend (Linalool, Limonene). I prefer DE, the smell isn't too strong and doesn't linger for me but they're both good options.

Agree with rbkh. The "Pure" version caused immediate skin irritation for me, so DE (or Acure) marula oils are better options for sensitive skin.

Perfect this one comes with almost 2x as much for cheaper too 😄 Hope you enjoy it!

Skinstore:

ABH - 50% off (CLEAR50)

Sunday Riley Good Genes - 30% off (SKIN30)

Spoiler
code didn't work on the Cleanser, so it may or may not work on other SR items..

- Free shipping at $50

- Cannot stack codes (only one offer can be redeemed at a time)

free NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cloths (worth $20) when you spend $79 after discounts

Spoiler
My low buy is failing miserably ..

Thank you! I just scored Good Genes for $73!

@whitepolkydots Thank you for posting! I really really really want to stock up on Good Genes especially when it's 30% off. My low-buy is failing for me too 😭

I'm trying so hard to resist this. I need to constantly tell myself that I don't need it LOL

@prti i would tell you to resist, but i lost this game an hour ago LOL.

** i mean, hang in there!! ❤️ 😛

50% off select items on Becca direct.

Anyone know of any promo codes that can stack?

LooFASFz7nPUQRhGg43JJ8WP3E4OREg98yegIuMg9yXWVdOKwaE9jaW3bkbyA_0zMph28PqKgFIiZk-twpWRfrC-oSG-mLkJBlZEfBM2Nsrkz9xUfIrilRpLn9h-1blNOUAArI4Pa30U9avuuzvQ9nje7qo92GRaNjf1FY8=s0-d-e1-ft.png

Did anyone receive missing items from there POPSUGAR boutique box order? I'm actually missing quite a few things. Does anyone know if there customer service is good? 

I'm missing one item - the makeup eraser mini. It says it was included in the shipment but it's not. Sent them an email!

I totally missed that two of my items weren't included. I'm so thankful I saw your post and checked my order! With all these deals popping up and this one especially shipping way later than when we had placed the orders I had lost track of what I'm actually purchasing...[insert sheepish face]

Usually when my package arrives within the box is a list of what I purchased and this one didn't so I had to go back in my email and I had 6 items missing.

I was missing an item and emailed them, they claim its on it ways and they will get me the tracking info.  But the orig tracking info had said it was included. 

That's exactly what they told me. Strange.

testing