Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Bobbi Brown Sunkissed Eye Palette in Sunkissed Gold (Summer 2016) is on clearance at Neiman Marcus for $28.00.  There are some other Bobbi Brown products too.

bbsunkissedgold.jpg

U by Kotex freebie sampler packs:

www dot ubykotex dot com/en-us/get-a-sample

Thanks for posting @shimmerbait!

This is an a great opportunity to snag a freebie and donate to your local women's shelter, feminine care products are always desperately needed from what I've been told! 

More bluemercury samples!!!!

- REN evercalm ultra comforting rescue mask (FULL size?)

- Caudalie gentle cleansing milk 1 oz 

- Darphin 4 piece set 

- Fresh soy conditioning eye makeup remover (FULL size?)

- Clarins super restorative total eye concentrate

- Caudalie vinoperfect serum (.33 oz)

Going by the size in the pictures, hope they are accurate 😄

Thanks for that, finally placed my first order(s) at blue mercury 😄 Hope the REN ships!!

I just ordered from them for the first time.  I only got a $5 sharpener...will be pretty cool if the samples are bigger than foils!

Thanks for posting!

I think they order stuffs from somewhere else then they will ship it to you. My orders are still showing unfulfilled. 

Has anyone had them swap out their sample choices on them? My order from January 12 still has not shipped, and given that none of my choices are still in stock, I'm wondering if they're going to give me random items.

I've placed my first order on Jan 11th and it shipped on Jan 17th, 6 days for me. But every order after (17th-20th) has included a notice that added "Due to an increase in orders, we’re seeing minor delays in our shipments. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be packed and shipped." 

They are probably overwhelmed by us Sephora gals! 

Mine hadn't shipped either, and I chatted with one of their associates and as if by magic, she said it was shipping out that day.  It arrived overnight and I got it today with all my correct samples. 

@rglo820 im in the same boat. I'm so confused as to why people who ordered at the same time as me already have their orders and mine hasn't shipped. Idk, kinda frustrating 😞

I just chatted with CS and they said that my order was already packed and nothing indicated my samples had been substituted. I'm skeptical, but I guess all I can do now is wait and see.

Ok guys I'm supposed to be on a low buy, but when deals happen and they cost me less than $10...it doesn't count right? 😄

the $8 tatcha hand cream with the essense yesterday

$5 sharpener with hopefully full sized "samples" today !!

Doesn't count at all, @mella900. 🙂

Thanks for posting. Just placed my first order 🙂

I've never ordered from them before - do they sometimes have full-size products as samples? 

I have been ordering the votive candles too!

A few nights ago I saw a REN full size micellar water in the sample section - it was labeled as full size so I think they do full size samples, but I'm not sure about these because they're not labeled as a full size sample. 

I have not experienced it but it isn't abnormal.  Last week they had a promo code for a full sized item worth $90 with a $50 purchase, and people actually received the full sized item.  Also, they had amazing samples last week (like a 4 piece laura mercier gift) and people did end up receiving that, so I think these full sized items will arrive 🙂 @JenniferOhJenny

@sabrinas Thanks for the info!

I actually ordered one of the sale votive candles. Even if the items are DS instead of FS, it's still a pretty good deal for $12. And I always love candles.

I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on their sample section from now on. 🙂

Ren mask is $38 for full size 1.7 fl oz . I was so happy getting some masks. Fresh makeup remover seems to be full size also. Fresh $26 for 4fl oz. I hope these crazy deals are real

Cleansing milk is OOS also

testing