Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@NancieNano Thanks! 🙂

I've used RMN rebates twice before, it took them about 14-20 days to post it to your paypal account. 

@Sodayui Thank you so much for posting this. I read through the exclusions to specifically see if these were excluded and did not see them. I think I need my eyes checked!

enter your info for a free 2oz Derma E Moisturizer on their direct website (dermae dot com /giveaway)! 

idk anything about this brand, but it looks like this moisturizer is selling for $22 at Ulta

derma e is really known for their AHA exfoliant! Its my favorite one. It has a really good ph.

I've used their hydrating night cream before.  Overall it's an excellent product for my skin but I really wish that it was in either a pump or squeeze tube packaging.  I abhor using moisturizer in a jar for sanitary reasons and to keep the active ingredients from degrading.  I will, however, state that the night cream is not what I would call extremely hydrating.  I have very oily skin and the moisturizer would quickly absorb into my skin so my skin was never really hydrated om the outside.  It was fine for me but would not be good for anyone with dry skin.  I haven't tried the one that they're giving away but the line really is a mostly decent line and they are vegan, cruelty-free, and good for sensitive skin.

This is the brand of moisturizer I am using now. I like it, but I need to add an oil on top for extra moisture. My skin feels a little tight without the added oil. I have dry skin though. It is probably moisturizing enough outside of cold weather, but I am not sure.

The moisturizer in the contest is not the specific one I use though. Thanks.

Thanks! I entered.

Stopped at my local TJ Maxx and they finally had some good stuff. Stila Smudge Proof Eyeliners for $3! ABH Cream Contour Kits. Korres, Butter London, Ciate. Stuff I never see. 

That is awesome @Samtian!  Still waiting for good stuff at my TJ Maxx - Of course, that didn't stop me from spending more than planned when I stopped in today, though 😉

@Tamara76 Haha same here! I went in for photo albums and thank you cards. I got the cards but couldn't find the albums, spent money on plenty of other things though. 

For those of you who ordered from the POPSUGAR Boutique they have recently sent me a tracking number and letting me know it has shipped. Thank you to whoever posted this deal! 

@JulesLG  You're welcome!  I'm anxiously awaiting my order too.  I'm hoping all of my cookie mix jars arrive in one piece. 

Cult Beauty's brand of the month is Sunday Riley and they're giving away a free full sized ceramic slip cleanser with SR purchases over £75.

On a related note, the British Pound has been sliding to an almost 30 year low against the USD over the past few weeks/months. Orders shipping to the US are not subject to UK sales tax (or local sales tax) so if you've got a CC that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees, purchasing in GBP right now could save you a few bucks, if you don't mind the wait. For example, the SR Tidal Water Cream is £50 without UK sales tax, at even a generous rate of 1.23 exchange to $61.50 USD, I'm still paying less than the stateside price ($65) AND no local sales tax for MA. Purchases under $200 USD generally do not see customs duties either. Food for thought!

Not sure if this has been posted yet and I have not had a chance to read through everything, but Target's January beauty bag is now available.

BG spring gwp! 

online and in stores, pm me if you need a good SA! 

starts Monday, presell is now. unnamed.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@luvgloss13 Thanks for posting! Is there a list of the bag's contents? I'm trying to decide on this one 😉 

Hey ladies.

I have a 20% off coupon code for Too Faced online that is valid from Jan 13 (today) to 17 that I received with my order but I will not be using it. If someone is a huge Too Faced lover and wants to place an order, PM me for the code. It is a 1 time use code (excludes sale items and new collections so keep that in mind)

Still have the code up for grabs. PM for it.

@virgo87 when you say TF do you mean Too Faced or Tom Ford (or another retailer I'm not thinking of)?

I probably don't need either, but wanted to clarify for anyone who was interested. 🙂

Thanks for offering up your coupon code!

Thanks @AshleyYVR. I updated my post.

I got all the freebies from bluemercary! It's real !

i bought mustela wipes and caudalie cleansing milk 😉 

Freebies from 2 orders:

Spoiler
0-02-01-c51eba910ed7a28b80a313eeba30d19eb1d1b6d44c34cfdfdbdf6972f0d009ed_full.jpg

testing