Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Anonymous Insider

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Bluemercury 15% off $75 instore & online, for 3 days

image.jpeg

Has Sonia posted the video yet? I'm trying to double up in with two GWP bags 🙂

The bag went live last night at 1 am EST. I believe it's out of stock now =/

Then it would say OOS....Instead it says Coming Soon.

@Nerisai @Xanadu78

Showing out of stock. I kept it in my favorites and was able to place an order with it on 1/12. I've seen OOS GWP pop back in stock before though.

Spoiler
image.jpeg

IMG_0034.PNG

Ulta has one of the worst retail websites....so I'm not surprised we both show conflicting status.  I think it went live early (oops) and they are waiting till video loads to reactivate (hopefully)

In the app, the bag is still showing Coming Soon as of right now. 

Sale section in SpaceNK. Ithink this is an old version of steamer, but price is great, anyway. Plus, there are some other interesting things in sale section.

NK.jpg

I have this steamer. It works great. I think I like this one more than the new one Dr Deninis Gross has. I use it every day. It is good for the skin and also for dry throat.

Looks sort of like an alien probe... not that I'd know personally what one of those looks like. 😉

QVC has Dr. Gross Alpha Beta peel pads on sale for $74.54 for two boxes(all three strengths available). If you are a first time customer you can take $5 off with code five4u. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi, I ordered from Laura Geller in early December during a great sale. Some of my items arrived damaged. I posted some pictures about it on this page. I was given advice by some of you to reach out to LG and let them know the situation. I originally was not going to reach out because I thought all sales were final. Anyway it took 3 weeks for them to respond but they helped me with my damaged items. I want to thank you all for your help! 🙂

Glad they helped. Damaged companies usually will fix; they just don't want stock if mind is changed, when they are trying to move product 😉

Bit of a rant/annoyance with Blue Mercury. I placed an order and selected the 4 pc Laura Mercier face set from the sample section. I later noticed my confirmation said "serum" though the same 4 pc set picture and my address was incorrect so when I contacted cs via chat I was told that I will not get the set but actually a serum sample. When I called cs, they said no I will get the face set. Back on chat the agent said yes you would have received the set but its oos so replaced with serum. Now what will I actually receive? Anyone had a similar issue and what did you end up getting? They cannot replace the samples and I would have to cancel my order first. Never again. 

It's still showing as an option, @Anewxa.  That's not right that they do that.  I am annoyed also. 

I went onto chat and told them I wanted to cancel my order since their site clearly shows the Laura Mercier as being available (my order was showing "unfulfilled" at this point.)

Magically, it "just shipped out," so they couldn't cancel it.

However, she did let me pick out any free treat of my choice to be shipped to me, so I chose the Bobbi Brown Emergency Kit, which is only available when you spend $100.  My order was $25.

So, although disappointing, it turned out okay.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention, @Anewxa! Since I also ordered the LM set as well I checked my order confirmation email, and sure enough it says the serum. When I click on the "view your order" button, order confirmation page says the set. Not sure what is going on, but once their office opens tomorrow morning I'm going to give them a call and see what they say. 

@Anewxa @NarNarNars The same thing with the beauty booster lip gloss and bronzer. My email says just the lip gloss but my confirmation says both items. What bothers me is they don't at least replace it with something else.

Yes please let me know what they say @NarNarNars.. I was told my order should ship tomorrow.

@Anewxa @NancieNano  I just got off the phone with Bluemercury and I was told that if I end up receiving the serum, I should call back and they'll send me the correct one (the set). Seems like my order (placed on the 11th) is also shipping out today. 

@Anewxa @Ispend2much6 @NarNarNars Seems they are giving conflicting answers. I was told I was getting the serum and the lip gloss because the other items are OOS. I was not told that I could call and get the correct items. Both sets are no longer showing as a sample option either. They need to get their answers straight.

@Anewxa @NancieNano Called them again and asked about the conflicting answers, and their CS appears to be aware of the issue. This time, I was told that 1. they have no idea what the heck is going on, 2. the LM set is now back in stock, so we would have to wait till we receive our orders, and 3. if we do get the lacking replacements instead of what we originally ordered, they can't do anything about it. 

I just cancelled my order. I just can't be bothered by this bs right now. 

1 Reply
testing