Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

could you PM me the link for the SG bag I can't seem to find it 😞

As NC said: "Click on any Ulta product. Locate the number (in the link) behind the letters impprod. Change the number in the link to 15191153, and hit enter. It will pull up."

Anonymous Insider

@notcreative Thanks for being awesome 😄 Just placed my order with the two bags. Plus also got the FAB gwp and the Honest Beauty gwp. And I had won a 5 of 15 dollar coupon from their game.

Wow they sure did stretch that timeframe out, but thank you very much @notcreative for letting us know Before because I think we all were able to make our orders and get a refund at shipping. If not now they can get one! 

You are the best ❤️ 

Some really nice deluxe sized samples more bluemurcury right now. I got the sharpener for $5 and picked out a nest candle and some other goodies in the 3 free samples section. There was a 4 piece laura mercier set that is sold out in the sample section. Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 7.16.49 PM.png

• Thank you for posting this deal!  I received my samples with a small purchase.😍

@Meesh123 where do I find the 3 free samples at checkout??

nevermind!  for some reason it wasn't populating when I had just a sharpener in my cart...

@Meesh123 do you know if bluemercury gives deluxe samples like these often? I'm afraid of getting the old bait and switch - seeing a picture of a deluxe sample but then getting a foil 😕

@colormepinkenblu they throw in deluxe samples in their free sample section more often than sephora does, that's for sure. I've never seen them not deliver what they advertise. 

@Meesh123 The only downside is that they do not substitute samples when one that you have selected goes OOS. I ordered last week and selected a NARS sample set with the Orgasm illuminator and lipgloss. Of course it sold out between when I ordered and when it shipped. They didn't substitute it with anything, so now I'm not getting anything in place of that set -___-

Thank you! The ebates app is also at 9% cashback!

Thank you!

I'm kind of on a super low-buy for awhile, but I got a tocca hand cream with the caudalie mask, caudalie eye cream, and nest candle.

free 2 day shipping too?! 

I've been buying from bluemurcury a lot lately, and have only been shorted on one sample in my last three orders - but the other amazing samples made up for it! A Darphin serum, a brush, an Oribe hairspray, a Fresh rose cream/serum duo (which was counted as only one sample!) ....their GWPs are way more generous too, albeit with a higher buy-in. Most recently I received a FULL SIZED Rodial face oil (that retails for $90) with a $50 purchase, and a FULL SIZE Darphin mask with a second $50 purchase. Even with the higher buy-in it's still a better value, imo, than many of the Sephora GWPs. Especially if the purchase is something you needed to buy anyway. 

One thing to to be aware of, other than what @flonkerton already mentioned, is that while the shipping takes two days, I've never had an order processed in fewer than 5 days, so it's still about a week between purchasing and receiving. 

@JayAitchGee This is my first time ordering from bluemercury. I've looked in their stores before, and they onlly carry a few of my staple brands. Probably why I don't frequent there. But I do enjoy their selection of promotions, they look great! That's kind of a bummer that the order processing takes so long, but I'll let it pass since shipping was free.  

Thank you! Love these generous samples! I purchased a sheet mask 😄

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 6.09.24 PM.png

@spubu I'm looking for the Klorane mango leave in but I can only find the shampoo 😞

@Lateesi Sorry, just saw this. The shampoo changed description once I added it to my cart to the leave in. Ironically I would have preferred the shampoo!

@spubu I guess they corrected it because it still shows a shampoo at checkout. I hope that's what you end up receiving! 🙂

@Lateesi Aw, sorry it's not what you wanted! Thanks for letting me know!

Love these deals 😍 I've been wanting this lip balm in a tube for a while but always end up with the regular tin rose salve. I selected the face mask, eye cream and nest candle.

1 Reply
testing