Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Yes, I can confirm! I redeemed for this promo 2 weeks ago, and the package arrived (with full-size oil) last week! 

What is the code as I'm not finding it in their free beauty treats section? Thanks!

SUCCESS. I saw it on the second page of the free treats.  

Thanks so much, I missed there was a second page. Finally got it to work..yeah!

Try this -

add whatever product(s) you want to purchase, once you're done adding everything then view your cart (make sure you have at least $50 in product in your cart). Scroll to the bottom and you'll see a box that says you qualify for free treats. Scroll through the products available until you see the Rodial (it's like 5 scrolls to the left). Add the code and then hit "apply". You need to add it before you begin checkout. 

Hope this helps 😘

I ordered Tocca Simone last night and chose the Rodial as the gwp, not to mention I read someone else received it before so I am assuming it's not a typo.  I'm interested in trying it... because I'll have a heck of a time wrangling a snake to milk it myself 🙈

Tatcha has a mystery Lucky Bag:

fukubukuro_catwallmarquee_1024x366.jpg

Did they do this last year? I'm curious to know what's in the mystery bag 😛

Don't quote me, but last year I think they just gave out free blotting papers with every order.

I placed an order that will arrive on Tuesday, so I'll post what was in my lucky bag and there will be one more day to use the code!

The Ulta bag is officially free!

Could someone PM the link for the Sona Gasparian bag to me, please?  I found it by googling it, but it shows that it's coming soon.

It's still showing "coming soon" for me - did I miss out?

Maybe they wanted to wait for Sona G to post her video first???

It was working when the day first switched over. Awaiting her video is the reason I assumed they pushed it back the first time. If that is the reason for pulling it back, I hope she gets it up soon. 

Same for me ...

Same for me! Don't know if it went OOS. Seems a little weird.Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.53.40 AM.png

Just ordered. Thanks so much for posting!

could someone post a link or PM it please? Thanks!!!!

Can someone put a link for the free items?

Sephora does not allow us to post outside links. Click on any Ulta product. Locate the number (in the link) behind the letters impprod. Change the number in the link to 15191153, and hit enter. It will pull up.

Thanks NC, Order placed! 🙂

Don't forget to add both SG bag and skincare bag!!

Mr.rebates has 10% cashback!

(If anyone needs a referral link, let me know!!)

testing