Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@NancieNano I wasn't told to call back either though I do see it in stock now as a promo. 

@AnewxaThat's really irritating. They did the same thing to me when I selected the NARS sample from the other day (pic below). It was in stock on my order confirmation and OOS by the time it shipped. They didn't replace it with anything. I didn't order only because of this sample, but I'm certainly perturbed that I'm not getting it. Their inventory system needs revamping. I don't think I'm going to order from them in the future, because it's just not worth the trouble when you don't get what you've ordered

Capture8.PNG

@flonkerton, I don't know how long ago you received your package but if you call and tell them you didn't receive it, they should send you a sample. It may not be the one you selected (I don't see it as an available option) but you should get something. 

It almost feels like bait and switch type of scenerio. Sorry to hear they did not even offer a replacement @flonkerton that really is irritating. 

Ole henriksen added items to sale section 50% off, includes facial water trio, grease relief cleanser, lots of moisturizers and serums.

Thanks for posting!  So annoyed that the stuff I bought  to get their last gwp a few months ago is on sale.  But I may stock up anyways.  I wonder if there is any gwp or add'l discount?  Does anyone know?

@begonia46  Also, if you have access to TJ Maxx or Marshalls you should check for Ole products. I went yesterday and found lots of the 50% off sale items for even less. And that was before their email regarding the sale so they must already have been releasing their inventory to these retailers.

I always cross check the merch I find with the website to see the reviews, and noticed that all these products were massively discounted there too. But still, if you can find the products you need in store, you can save even more especially if they're marked down for clearance!

@spubu believe me I've been looking around Marshalls and TJ Maxx but I've only found the set with the cleanser and wipes!  I will continue looking.  Thanks!

@begonia46 Ah, you were already in the know about Marshalls, etc 😉  hehe I wish you luck in finding these steals there!

@begonia46

Use code RETAILMENOT for a $100 GWP after spending $75. I posted pictures of my GWP a few pages back. It's amazing!

Or use code WALNUTSCRUB for a Walnut Scrub with a $50 purchase. 

@stemchick thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately, you can't use more than one code. In the past, I was able to use 3 codes: FREESHIP, WELCOMEGIFT and whatever other code is available but it's no longer the case. 😞 

@Lateesi, I was able to get RETAILMENOT and WELCOMEGIFT to work together but no other combination of codes.

Same thing happened to me 😞 Does anyone know if we need to include the promo/GWP in for returns? One of the items I bought to get the GWP was way too harsh on my skin but without it I wouldn't meet the 50$ limit. 

There is a "welcomegift" code for 3 items if you have not used it before, as well as "knot" for a 1 oz sugar polishing mask.

Bluemercury is showing a free fullsize Rodial Snake Oil ($90 value) with a $50 purchase. Can anyone confirm if this is a typo? I'm considering ordering.

Can you add only 1 gwp?  It's my first time buying from this site.  Thank you!

@begonia46 I've had them add two before but you have to do it by contacting CS. I told them I was considering placing an order but wanted both gwp that I should be getting with the items in my order. They had me place the order with 1 gwp and then they added a separate order that was just the other gwp. good luck!

@begonia46 To the best of my knowledge you can only use one promo code per order. 

Ok thanks!

Thanks @ValentineNicole! Super duper deal! I got the Bobbi Brown secret weapons kit for $59.50 with face base, face oil and face supplement serum. The face base alone lists for $58! And it qualifies for the additional 17% off with code EXTRA17 so I scored an even better price and got the full size snake oil GWP and deluxe samples (I picked 3 of the caudalie eye balm). Thanks again !!!!!!

I just did the same.  Amazing price on the Bobbi Brown.

Unfortunately the Snake Oil GWP was gone, but I got the Caudalie Cru elixir/toner/eye balm GWP, and Deluxe Sample of 2 additional Caudalie eye balms and the Caudalie glycolic peel.

12 Replies
testing