Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

For anyone interested, Space NK just added some additional new items to their 50% off sale, including items from Cane & Austin and Indie Lee. Some Kevyn Aucoin items are back in stock as well. 🙂 

It actually looks like a lot of the new items are out of stock already. They do seem to restock and add to the sale section every few days so it is worth checking back.

@snickerdoodle10  Cane and Austin's eye cream is extremely effective for puffiness; it lasts for a long time (5+ hours.) 

Don't remember who posted the Allure freebies here, but just wanted to say thank you very much! I received the Erno Lazlo, Kaplan MD and Avene freebies (I was too late for the other two- I think there was an eyeliner and something else too) in the mail today. Thanks much for sharing the deals again! 😄  

Mine came as well.  Very excited to try them out.

@NarNarNars Oh good to know you got them! I only managed to get the Erno Laszlo but haven't received it in the mail yet so I figured I wasn't getting it, guess I'll keep my hopes up still! What size is it?

@sabrinas yeah the EL eye treatment comes in a tiny tube (0.03oz as mentioned below), but at least it's not a foil. 😉 Hope yours shows up soon!

The Erno Laszlo sample comes in a really tiny. It's .03 fl. oz. 

Wow. I missed this one @NarNarNars. Great freebie haul! Were they all one freebie combined or did you have to order each one separately?

p.s. PM'd you

@NancieNano No I had to sign up for them individually. They were all on the same page on Allure so it was relatively quick and easy. Got your PM 😉

IMG_1828.JPG

My Sugarfina Mystery Box came today!  Great variety!

2x- Champagne Gummies

1x- Sparkle Pops- chocolate filled with strawberry popping candy

1x- Caramel Toffee Kisses

1x- Sugar Lips gummies

1x- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels

1x- Champagne Bubbles

1x- Heavenly Sours

1x- Espresso Caramels

1x- Sugarfina Pearls- chocolate pearls

1x- Yes Way Rose- strawberry wine flavored gummies

I was going to share these/use as gifts, but now I don't think so. 😉

@Ispend2much6,  These look really good!  🙂

@tsavorite  I'm very happy to be able to say they still are good. 🙂

My Nordstrom carries them. Which ones are your favorites?

@natalie12  Absolutely the champagne gummy bears, especially because no one else carries them.  Second would be the espresso caramels. 

Oooo! Sounds really good! Thanks! 

Oh! This question definitely depends on if you prefer gummies or chocolates. I've tried so many I can't even remember. 

My favorites: 

sugar lips. This is way at the top 

apple frogs (harder to find) 

also love heavenly sours, but they're not super unique or outta this world. 

Most pepple like champagne bears, but I wasn't a fan. The champagne taste is very faint.

ive tried quite a few of their chocolates too and I wasn't really impressed by any of them. 

I look for these as well. Especially those apple frogs! I like apple flavored gummies! 

@pinyo  Are these the apple frogs you like? 

They look similar, but I think they're different. The sugarfina ones are made in Germany. If they are the same though, oh man...I'm gonna buy that bag haha. Way cheaper than sugarfina too

They're made by Haribo; some of their stuff is still made in Germany.  Also, there's an online company in Texas called German Deli who sells a lot of the German gummies.  I am serious about gummies!

testing