Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I should have gotten these

@Maria88  Next time!  I only knew about it because I signed up for their emails. 

Not sure if anyone's interested (I certainly am) but Madewell is currently extra 40% off all sale items with code (BIGSALE) 

Hi all! I just wanted to let everyone know, I used that CopuonCabin 5.00 rebate with any 5.00 min. Sephora order last night and it has already posted to my account:)

Anonymous Insider

@NancieNano Yay! Glad it was so quick and easy for you!

Thank you @lapins. And to top it off I just received an email saying they are sending my first check already because I met the 7.00 min, and they want to show they are serious about following through with their customers. 🙂

Not really a traditional deal for this thread but I ordered this set this morning from Sephora and it's a great deal! It's the full sized PTR glycolic acid 3% face wash and 10% moisturizer duo for $25!! They're both full size and retail for $38 and $45 each on their own! This is for the US. For some reason I was on the Canada site too and see its oos there.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp

@misscg,

Thanks for posting this!  I would probably otherwise have missed it!  I have been wanting to try the cleanser, I hope it's not too much for sensitive skin!  I won't know until I try.  🙂

@tsavorite My skin can be sensitive too, esp with new products but this one worked well. I mainly purchased this to use while I was pregnant and breastfeeding since aha products are ok to use. It really helps even out my complexion and soften my skin. Only cation is I don't use it every day because it can be a little drying and in the winter I need a lot more moisture.

Thanks for the post! What an awesome deal!! I am looking for a new cleanser so I'll give this one a try. And Splender is offering 10% cashback today.

Oooooh I am so tempted, I have too many skincare products though, maybe for my boyfriend. 

Who am I kidding, he's starting to get too many products from me too 😄

Purchased! Thanks for posting!

This no buy is going great! lol

Thanks! I needed a new cleanser, and this is a fantastic deal!

@txcatx I am running extremely low on this cleanser and was wondering what I was going to use to replace it with and then saw this deal and the rest was history lol. I really like this cleanser and have no issues with it. I'm excited to finally try the cleanser too.

edited to say: moisturizer! Lol. I'm excited to finally try the moisturizer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm sold. lol

Saks code 15% off, one time use, ends today I think...

Spoiler
SAKSDJCDU2YH

For those of you who like smashbox, birchbox has some of their sets in the sale section for 50% off, no code needed. I believe if you have an additional promo code, it will apply on top.

Spoiler

1. Smashbox Cosmetics Light It Up: Mascara + Primer Set2 X-RATED Mascaras (0.30 oz. and 0.14 oz.) and a Lash Primer (0.14 oz.) $22 --> $11

2. Smashbox Cosmetics Studio On-the-Go: Shadow + Mascara: Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter (0.04 oz.) and Full Exposure Mascara (0.14 oz.) $12 --> $6

3. Smashbox Cosmetics Light It Up: Primer SetPhoto Finish Foundation Primer - Oil Free (1 oz.) and Photo Finish Primer Water (1 oz.) $36 --> $18

4. Smashbox Cosmetics Light It Up: Gloss to Go Set: 5 Lip Glosses in Bare Light, Orange Light, Fuchsia Light, Lilac Light, and Ruby Light (0.16 oz. each) $25 --> $12.50

5. Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer: $24 --> $12

6. Smashbox Cosmetics Light It Up: Lipstick + Lip Mattifier Set6 Be Legendary Cream Lipsticks in Famous, Primrose, Fig, Legendary, Tabloid, and Inspiration (0.08 oz. each) and an Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer (0.16 oz.) $29--> $14.50

ULTA's BEAUTY BREAK ($50-buy in)
Stackable with $70 skin care buy-in bag!

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 4.02.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 4.02.14 AM.png

Was about to place an order but the PTR unwrinkle pads are already out of stock!  That was fast.

OMG your right.  That is ridiculous!!

9 Replies
testing