Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks for this! I needed a few more dollars on couponcabin, so I can finally just cash out and be done with them.

Last time I did a Sephora deal through Couponcabin, I had to chase them for the cashback as well. It was during the 20% back, $20 maximum on a single item purchase, and it was working with the $20/$25 gift card codes for some people, but since I had to chase them down they gave me cashback on the after discount amount. 😞

Anonymous Insider

@Tofu I feel ya! For me, it's ShopatHome that I want to cash out of...but I'm taking forever to get there because my purchases rarely track! Grrrr.

Could somebody PM me 20% code from Saks, please.
Thank you very much in advance.

Sooo my people shop order came today, and instead of one pair of frends headphones and one pair of earbuds, I got two pair of headphones... but I feel too bad about all that code stacking to even contact them about this... has anyone gotten an incorrect item from people shop before? Do they make you ship back the wrong item? Also, this planner is soooooo huge. 

Spoiler
upload_2626996168338183279.jpg

Did the cat come with your order too?

@Tofu I didn't get the wrong item sent in my order, BUT they did forget to ship me 4 items from my order... I ordered 5 bridesmaid porcelain jewelry boxes, and they only sent me 1. I called them and the girl was super helpful and told me they will mail me the missing boxes. I guess their shipping department was probably overwhelmed with the amount of orders and started to pack things incorrectly. 

@natalyfI ended up shooting them a quick  email offering to send the headphones back in exchange for my earbuds, but they emailed back within an hour and only stated they were promptly sending me the correct item. I'm so impressed with the quick and nice customer service right now!

I'm glad you and @NancieNano got to use this deal to budget some really nice gifts for your weddings! Those jewelry boxes looked so nice.

@natalyf I ordered 6 of the bridesmaid tote and jewely box sets. I hope they all come!

@Tofu

Completely unrelated and I apologize, but your floral bed comforter / quilt is very pretty!!  It reminds me of my own bedroom.

Your kitty cat is also adorable, lol.

As well as your people shop haul!!

Thanks! My cat is sleeping on my street level tote right now and probably going to try and claw it up, but he's too cute to disturb haha.

MACCosmetics Direct

40% Goodbyes Sale

Free 2 day Shipping with code MACEXP

Cat Lovers

Meowingtons Direct

Today Only Up to 90% entire site

Code MUSTLOVECATS for add'tl 15% off.

So, news to me - you can shop spring on an internet browser, and they are on ebates. Today is at 16% 😮

To anyone who was able to place an order when TooFaced was honoring the 40% off with code TFSORRY several days ago...have you noticed any change at all with your order status?  We are out of the extended processing time now so I thought I'd check with others.  Mine has been stuck on "order processing" forever and of course TooFaced's customer service has been impossible to reach when I emailed AND called.  

@mbm979It looks like I have a refund on my authorized transactions on my credit card.I have feeling it's been cancelled 😞

@Seymore3 @mbm979

Don't worry, I think your orders will be fine, I got my confirmation email around an hour ago, and the package is on it's way. I think they started processing the orders 🙂

(I ordered quite fast after the code was released I think)

@laretha @Seymore3  I just got my confirmation email this morning.  I'm surprised.  It is shipping FedEx Smartpost though, which I abhor because it takes eons.  Fingers crossed everything arrives in good condition.

I got a confirmation too but they still haven't charged me,although the refund did disappear.

Oh no!!  I'd assume they neglected to email you?  Customer service there has REALLY gone downhill in the past year.

I haven't heard anything from them but I am hoping I will,I would just like to know if it is actually cancelled.

So frustrating....maybe try calling them would be best?  That way you "might" have a chance at talking someone who's somewhat helpful?  I don't know what's happened to their cs...

6 Replies
testing