Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@lippieaddict19 I think it was me in Limited Edition Thread 🙂 And I`m very happy now.

Oh, yay!! I'm glad you were able to get it at a great price!

Apologies if this has already been posted (didn't see it anywhere), but Beautyhabit has the new Paul & Joe Kitty Lipsticks AND Diptique Rosa Mundi in stock.

*****They also have several different GWP options right now, but you can only add 1 to your order - I added this one with my $125 purchase:

(So much for my low buy....)

@Tamara76That site sucks me in every time. I log in to grab one or two things and before I know it I'm ordering a year's supply of artisan soaps, bath soaks, and wild-harvested Douglas Fir needle tea (which is fabulous, BTW - highly recommend).

That's such a great GWP! 

🙂  I did not even see the Douglas Fir Needle tea, now I am intrigued, but I need to stop shopping.... 🙂

@MarciaBrady

@Tamara76 - this thread is so dangerous!!! 🙂  Looks like beauty bay also has it... so tempting!  Anyone have any experience ordering from Beauty Bay? 

If anyone uses Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, Costco online has it on sale for $9.12/oz (that's about 34% off regular retail price). You have to be a member, but you get free shipping. 

Just saw on facebook of Joseph Nogucci, free bracelet--just pay $5.99 shipping, offer ends tomorrow. Sooo tempted but still thinking about getting it for myself.. Should I? lol 

Type their website then put (slash)pages(slash)free(dash)bracelet(dash)newsletter

This will sign up to their newsletter but you can always unsubscribe after, I think(or use a different email). I have yet to try this, still debating if I should.....

If anyone is a fan of the limited, everything is 50% right now.

limi.JPG

Spoiler
More than likely, all sales are final since they are going out of business. 111.JPG

Yeah be careful buying from them. They have last minute notice to their employees and are shutting down. People that bought stuff over the holidays couldn't exchange for sizes, etc. I went in a store today and felt so bad for the employees. I've been shopping there for years and got to know some of the SA's. Retail in general is going through a bad time 😞

Yes all purchases are final sale, if you have a local store closing they have been up to 90% off. The highest I have seen online is 80%. I put in an order in early December when they ran 70% off, sales were not final at that time, It took them about three weeks to ship my order. Sadly nothing fit me nicely!

Wow, I had no idea they were going out of business. It looks like all stores are closing this Sunday 😮

To whomever posted about the people deal:

THANK YOU!!! All my orders and my family's orders went through! I was on the edge of my seat and worried they'd get cancelled. I'm just so happy because I picked up a few gifts for people, like my mum, and rarely does she ever want anything, but this time she did and I'm so glad it shipped! I always ask her and expect a "no thanks I don't need anything or see anything I want" but this time she was like omg! Can you please get this for me?!? 

Of course mum!! How can anyone say no to their mum? 😄

Thanks again! 

@pinyo awww if mum is happy then I'm happy too! I'm glad your orders went through! It was an awesome deal! I'm glad a caught the 2 codes working but then THANK YOU to everyone that caught the 3rd, 4th, and even the 5th!! I ended up placing 4 orders too and they all shipped! Oh yeah! Cheers to good deals and @notcreative for starting this thread in the first place! 

All my orders shipped!  My favorite item that I ordered is this, for $3-   12 oz. bottle of organic maple syrup and buttermilk pancake mix! Guess how many I bought? lol

L_12_31_FH_01_over.jpg

dang, wish I saw this! This would make such cute gifts...and real maple syrup?!? Even better! 

@pinyo  And organic!

Oh this looks lovely! Wish I would have seen it lol. Good buy!

It's still there, @niki172, under "Home" and "Seasonal."  I know the code FB50 is still working.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 - I think I did enough damage this week :D! It appears the codes are no longer working as well - looking forward to everyone getting their pretties including mine!

Why do I feel like I reaaaaally need to buy this right now? 😭😭😭

13 Replies
testing