Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@annahoang I'm not sure how it works.. I'm hopeful we'll see! 🙂

I just got my shipping email too! Thank you for everyone's tips, for sharing your orders and especially the person who posted about the deal!!

On side note: Is it bad that I ordered again AFTER they fixed the stacking codes glitch and just got one 50% off? lol seeing all the others' orders made me tempted to get the planner plus some list pads and sticky notes 😛

I did the same thing (ordered with just the 50% off) - it was still a really good price! I reordered some of the things in my first orders that were cancelled, but I just got a shipping confirmation for those orders...so now I have two pairs of tortoiseshell sunglasses, and (I think) 3 Love and Toast travel sets along with everything else :).

@JenniferOhJenny, yes it is still a good price! I googled the items first and also checked the prices on Amazon before ordering! hehe

So excited to get them! Just hoping they're all in good condition as some items in my voice box are damaged 😕

Hey back ups are always nice! You can keep them for yourself or give to friends and family! 🙂

Spoiler

Same! Both my orders shipped today and I truly appreciate everyone who provided info for this deal or I would never have known about it 🙂

Spoiler

My Marc Jacobs and Ole Henriksen orders came in yesterday!

I bought the Le Marc Lip Creme in Bad Behavior (left) and got two freebies (right)--a mini Velvet Noir Mascara and a mini Highliner in Blacquer. Thanks to @NancieNano for sharing!

20170105_210137_006.jpg

From Ole Henriksen I bought the 1.7 oz Truth Serum and 3 Ultimate Lift Eye Creme Packettes (not pictured). I got two (!) GWPs: A welcome gift for signing up and a mystery bag valued at over $100. 

Spoiler
Welcomne.png
20170105_210809_001.jpg
20170105_210652.jpg

Thanks @lisainprogress for sharing these OH deals!

Thank you for posting this @stemchick. It made me check on my MJ order and it's a good thing I did. For some reason, they hadn't even released my order yet! They shipped it out today.

Yay! You should hopefully have it soon--I got mine the day after I got the shipping notification @NancieNano Be sure to post a picture 🙂 

I wanted to give a shout out to the CS at Ole Henriksen! Placed an order last week to take advantage of the 20% off and the GWP $100 Skincare Bag. My order arrived today with only one correct item (invigorating night treatment) and no gift bag 😞 Quick call to OH and not only did they expedite ship my correct order (completely unprompted!) but the CS rep also told me to just go ahead and keep the incorrect items! These were all full-sized items, worth more than my original order. I wanted to send them back with the return label that's included, but she insisted that I keep them or gift them out so others could learn to love the Ole. Needless to say, customer for life!

PHOTO_20170106_124504.jpg

That's awesome!! The invigorating night treatment is one of my favorites

I just started using that one too and am liking it so far!

That's great!   Also, I had no idea people could stack both the 20% and the skincare bag.  That's a fantastic deal!

Plus, if you are a new customer, you can stack with WELCOMEGIFT which is a 3-piece GWP. I just got mine yesterday!

I like the foaming cleanser. 

Wow that's amazing! I've never tried OH, but that's some stellar service and I've heard good things. I really wanna try that blue transformation cream they gave you. I heard it's a great moisturizer for my ridiculously dry winter skin 

enjoy! 

The shop people Voice box!!!! I looovvveeee it, esp the sunglasses, travel mug, journal...everything lol. Only issue is LAQA lipstick is smudged from the cap hitting it...before I opened it 😑 It's wasn't sealed either.

79FB22F2-988B-4BBE-9538-76661C2EFCD4.jpg

Yay!  I am even more excited for mine now that I see yours @misscg!

Yaasss! Thanks for posting! Sooo excited to get mine as well! 

Weird...I had the same thing on my lipstick. I thought I was careful opening it but figured I must have done it myself. Now I'm not so sure lol At least the sunglasses are even cuter than I thought and I loooove the travel mug, so I'm happy 🙂

@Glitternoodle that is strange. Well that makes me feel a little better. Maybe during manufacturing the machine or person capping it was off just a little lol.

This was strange.  I typed a link to macy's in a private message but it wouldn't go through and I got an error message in red at the bottom of the message box that read, "You used a bad word: macys.  Please clean up the language and try again." 

Well, thanks Sephora!  Now I have a new word to use when I get frustrated or upset.

testing