Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

To some SOs Macys is a bad word.  I know my hubby cringes when he hears I went to Macys.

@ragdoll4momThat's cute! I know what you mean.

That was awesome! 

That's hilarious. 

sometimes I wish there was a clear list of "bad words" because I don't want to inadvertently get banned for using words I don't think are bad. Like the S word for dog poop...is that a bad word? Or the D word that beavers often make? 

All I know is I have a "knack" for saying bad words like s t u P 1 d. 

I didnt know know that was considered a bad word! 

I would not have guessed the s  t  u  P  1  d was bad, as long as it wasn't directed at a person.

@Ispend2much6 @meganlisa @stemchick before we're thinking too far into this I just wanted to call out that this is a bug. We have had some new "members" with a knack for foul language so we're working on our filters and are now experiencing some glitches. We are working on a fix so no need to speak in code 🙂 

It is good BT is finally cleaning up private messages, because I still remember a super naughty one I received from a user who created a new account after getting banned from her original a couple of years ago. 

@KatieBT Ah I'm guessing this is why I'm being blocked from using the word that starts with a letter D and rhymes with ham? Well just take away the H and add the D, and an N at the end as well lol! I didn't really think that was a bad word so I was confused when it was blocking me.

@KatieBT lol I almost wish it'd been on purpose; some lucky IT person would've gotten some serious kudos for thinking of it haha

@KatieBT I just thought it odd but didn't think too deeply!  So glad to hear that Sephora is addressing the other issues on BT.  That makes me feel like people on the forum were heard and their concerns are being taken seriously!

@KatieBT  I thought it was funny; like a cute way of saying no outside links.  I felt like a wayward school student. 🙂

I went deep in thought on this.. all the way to the recesses of my mind where paranoia and confusion live.

It's a conspiracy, man. The gov'ment is out to get us.

I want the blue pill.

@Insomniacmuffin  It's time to come out of your mind palace now.  🙂  It's okay; you're safe here.

That's a pretty clever way of getting us to stop using outside links. We need to be even more clever lol We can use the NATO phonetic alphabet. Mike can be Macy's, November can be Nordstrom, Ulta can be Uniform etc lol

No, but seriously, I would just share the last part of the URL. Omit the macys dot com and just send the rest, and whoever is getting your PM should just add the main part back in.

@Ispend2much6 I had the same issue with Nordstrom yesterday.

L'Occitane just announced their January GWPs:

Codes GLOW, SHINE, NEWYEAR, and BRIGHT. Note: They do not stack.

January.JPG

image.jpeg

Still no shipping notifications on either of my orders from the People shop.  Anyone else in this situation? Maybe they shipped but I got no email for it? Eh.

I placed 2 orders yesterday morning and just got shipping notifications for both!

Mine has not yet shipped. It says 'order in progress'. @sabrinas I ordered at 9:30 pm EST on the 4th.

One of mine shipped yesterday, then the rest 2 shipped out this morning. I don't think they will be cancelling anything at this point. They r probably just slowly working through shipping out the orders. 

testing