Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@sabrinas, I think I'm going to pick up the tarte one. I really posted this for the sizes and the shades since I didn't see anyone post that yet. I think that can make a huge difference in your choice since it might look great in pic/in person but you might change your mind if the shade/formula is not the one you want.

Oh my gosh....MSA just posted that you can now get this box for only $10.87 on the People Shop

amazon.JPG

Spoiler
Excerpt from the site:

The Box: The Voice Limited Edition Gift Box

The Cost: Was: $49.99 Now $19.99

COUPON: Use coupon code FB50 to save 50% off your order when you add at least one item that is not on sale. (I added this nail file to bring the cart total down to $10.87)

The Products:
BaubleBar Earrings
Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug
Julep Nail Polish in Myriam
Julep Konjac Sponge
LAQA Cheeky Lip Pencil
Quay Sunglasses
Poppin Notebook

I bought "toilet mints" to get this deal :D! Best thing all weekend as I'm finally starting to feel like a normal person again - man this flu that's going around is awful!! I'm so looking forward to the Quay glasses. I got the kit with the glasses and the julep/lip product. All told a little over $8 - it's going to be hard to beat this deal for the rest of 2017. Thanks so much for posting ZMA!!!!

Amazing find! I ended up ordering the box posted above, plus the "best of" box with the sunglasses, nailpolish & lipstick. I mainly wanted the sunglasses, but I also like the planner and mug. I can't resist make-up 🙂 The rest I plan on gifting away. I am thinking of sending a pair of sunglasses, a nailpolish, the extra lipstick, and the earrings as a gift package to someone. The other nailpolish and sponge I'll probably hold onto until I find someone else or just resell to get rid of them.

@ZombieMetroAnt, this is awesome! Thank you! 

Did you get charged shipping? I chose the standard shipping $0.00 even the total doesn't have shipping but when I placed my order, it charged me $5.95. 

This happened to me last year when I ordered this exact box. I wrote into customer service, and they refunded the shipping charge.

@notcreative, thanks! I just emailed customer service 🙂

So excited for this one as I need a back up for driving sunglasses! 🙂

They're cuter than I expected. I hope you love them.

Yaaaass! Thanks! I did googled the pictures too just in case and I think I will love them! Just crossing my fingers that it will fit my small face lol.

Also a sucker for notebooks and all the other cute stuffs are just a bonus! 

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt I found that you don't need any full-priced item to get the 50% off so if you'd like to edit that in as the low-priced items are largely selling out now and there's no need to spend time finding one! 🙂

Also amazing deal...thank you for posting!!!

@Anonymous I was unable to make the purchase with 50% off unless I added something else to my cart.  

Anonymous Insider

@begonia46 hmmm, I was able to place the order with only one sale item in my cart and got the 50% off...not sure why it wouldn't work for you, but maybe try adding a full-price item, applying the code, then removing the full-price item because that also worked for me. It's still a great deal of course even if you have to find something else to add, I just know it can end up taking a lot longer than you intend to when you have to search for (and decide on!) extra items....or hopefully @NancieNano's suggestion for the sticky pad works for you!

Edit to say: yep, it's not working for me with the People x Voice gift box or the Best of version unless I add a second item (either sale or full-price, but not another The Voice box) but it does work with some other sale items, in case that helps anyone

@begonia46, I think she means the one item doesn't have to be regular priced. In other words you can add one addt'l sale priced item and still use the code. I found a sticky pad with a pen for 3.99 (just search sticky pad)

that went down to 2.79 in my bag and the the code took 50% off of that and the Box. Hopes this helps:)

Oh!  Got it, thanks for clarifying!  Can't wait for these sunglasses!

Ooh didn't read all the replies coz I wanted to order asap just in case they run out fast lol! Lesson learned haha!

As always, you guys are awesome for all the useful tips and deals! 🙂

@Anonymous (and anyone that placed an order for this) , did you get a confirmation # immediately after placing your order? I didn't and then it said my billing address was someone and somewhere I have never even heard of. I don't know if my order went through and they are closed for the Holiday. Any suggestions on what I should do?

My details are right, but I didn't get a confirmation # or email. I checked out as a guest and I'm hoping that didn't mess things up. If, for whatever reason, my order does not go through I won't be super upset about it. I debated even getting it in first place. then waffled between what to get. At one point I was just gonna get the sticky pad & best of box for $8, but the other box has so much cute stuff and I don't need the sticky pad. I wound up ordering a clear quart bag for travel since Id actually use that, but if I don't get any of this I'll be okay with that too lol.

Anonymous Insider

@NancieNano Yes, I got order confirmation emails immediately and all the details look right. That's so weird that yours were so mixed up. I don't know what's best - probably either call as soon as they are back from the holiday or if there's something you'd be super-disappointed to miss out on then place another order in the hope that this time all will be right. It is a really good deal and there are lots of things that would make good gifts so perhaps at worst if you ended up with duplicate orders that wouldn't be so bad? Plus they might well refund since there seems to be some sort of mistake on their end!

Thanks @Anonymous.  I have a screenshot of the billing address that is not mine so I'm going to just place another order. So weird.

Thank you for this! I love stuff with my sign, so I basically got the Voice set for free 😄

image.jpeg

Anyone looking for a cheap filler item. Search "sticky pads". They are on sale for 2.79 and include a pen. The code takes 50% off the sale price too making it just 1.40: Closest I could find to the 1.00 nail files!

They show up as being on sale at 3.99 but go down to 2.79 when you add it to your cart.

3 Replies
testing