rikkie

DER ÜBERHAUL

Um, so I might have needed a lot of retail therapy the last few months. Now I am home and was greeted with this when I arrived. 

wall.png

It took four days just to unbox. 

Nicrohr

Re: DER ÜBERHAUL

Use your phone and do one of those Panoramic shots! :smileyvery-happy:

swfupload_4231580297233940941.jpg

aparrish

I am waiting to see skincare items! :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Definitely on the way, I can do that next :smileyhappy: 

DesertRose0706

Holy Moly!!! That must've been the best 4 days ever!!! lol

Titian06

Hi, Rikkie!  Your goodies look really great!  Congratulations on being able to return home.  I don't know that story--I hope it wasn't too bad.  If you have any foundation samples for pasty white with yellow undertones, maybe we can work something out.  Usually the samples given out aren't light enough, but I might as well ask since you offered!

Now...how do you decide which item(s) you're going to try first???

rikkie

Oh, and the story is tragic... my husband got an awesome job in California on very short notice and he's got Canadian and American citizenship so he could go right away. I had to wait for my immigrant visa to come through and couldn't enter the US in the meantime. I moved to Mexico and lived outside Tijuana for about 6 months so he could visit me on weekends, but I went back to Canada to wait for my immigration interview a few months ago so we were stuck apart. One day it will be something we can laugh at, and I definitely had quite the experience moving to Mexico by myself and not speaking a word of Spanish, hahaha. For now I'm happy it's over. 

emmaclaire

I remember you talking about this awhile ago, and I never posted about it, but I wanted to say how sorry I am that you had to go through all that.  I really can't imagine how incredibly difficult that must have been for you, and I'm so happy to hear that things are FINALLY on track for you (stupid immigration laws in the states!) and your husband.  I agree that in time, that will be a wonderful and hilarious story about the lengths you were willing to go for your husband and the bills he was willing to pay for your Sephora, LOL! In time it might even come across as romantic that you guys sacrificed so much to invest in his future, I hope he keeps that in mind this Christmas! :smileywink:

RiaMo

Wow! What a crazy adventure! You are a brave woman. Do they not let you come into the States at all to visit if you are waiting on a visa? What a nice reward you get to be with your hubby and all those wonderful packages!! I think you posted a picture when it was half that much and I was so impressed. Now getting to see what's inside those boxes is exciting! Welcome to the States!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

They usually need a very good reason to let you in, like someone is sick and they need proof of that, plus proof you still have things like a house and job outside the US so they know you aren't just going to get in to the country and stay illegally. It's actually easier to be able to visit if you aren't married yet, they are less strict about fiancees, isn't that weird? 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I will have to take a look and see how the Hourglass shades are, but the Becca samples look like they've got yellow undertones. They might not be light enough... there was only a "light" option for Becca and that would usually be too dark for me too. What do you usually wear for foundation?

kenny

Yay! I've been looking forward to seeing this...:smileyhappy:

rikkie

More Colorful Palettes

UD.png

warriorwitch

Which one of these UD palettes do you like the best?

rikkie

I don't know yet! I am very excited to play with all of them!

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Fair enough! I will probably end up convincing myself to buy them all anyway. XD

melde

<3 <3 <3 <3

ChicDabbler

Nice UD haul! Now I wish I had gotten the Glenda palette.......on well, think I'll bite the bullet nxt yr when they come out with whatever pretty thing catches my eyes.

vanillammm

You can still get it on the UD site.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I was so worried I had missed out on the Theodora palette at one point I was looking at UD on ebay and on a whim placed an opening bid on a very well priced Glinda palette and a few days later was shocked to find I'd won the auction. Oops. 

rikkie

Palettes

palettes.png

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons

shadow bon bons.png

Clarins Enchanted Summer Color Quartet

Clarins.png

Marc Jacobs Lolita

Lolita.png

NARS Ride Up To The Moon palette

NARS.png

Tarte Aqualillies palette

aqualillies.png

Poshified, you are my hero for digging up one of these for me! :heart:

bvnny

Omfg so cute, all of them! I wish I bought the bon bons one when it was on sale, but they went real fast. Now they are on ebay for 40-50 bucks >_<

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 248 replies
  • 503 hearts
  • 73 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat