Calling all FAB Fans

Calling all FAB Fans

[ Edited ]

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

Yeah she's miserable when it flares because she always gets it on her face and her hands, the two most noticeable places possible.  I have one spot on my arm sometimes on my legs but I most get it behind and in, yeah as in inside, my ears.  

(0) Hearts

FAB is a great brand! I too have eczema and it's one of the few products that I can count on without having to worry about breaking out. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

My worst places are my sides and hips.  I love that a lot of clothing no longer has tags at the back but I get terrible problems if I forget to take them out of the sides of clothes.  And too many seams at the hips are a nightmare.  The ears, however, sound like a really unhappy place to deal with it.  I can't imagine dealing with it as a small child.

(0) Hearts

I'm so glad to hear that it works for eczema. I usually steal my dad's prescription cream for the eczema on my hands, it will be nice to have something that can replace that.

Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 13 in conversation