Calling all FAB Fans

bratknits

Calling all FAB Fans

[ Edited ]

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

bratknits

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

Yeah she's miserable when it flares because she always gets it on her face and her hands, the two most noticeable places possible.  I have one spot on my arm sometimes on my legs but I most get it behind and in, yeah as in inside, my ears.  

janinebt

(0) Hearts

FAB is a great brand! I too have eczema and it's one of the few products that I can count on without having to worry about breaking out. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
mafan

(0) Hearts

My worst places are my sides and hips.  I love that a lot of clothing no longer has tags at the back but I get terrible problems if I forget to take them out of the sides of clothes.  And too many seams at the hips are a nightmare.  The ears, however, sound like a really unhappy place to deal with it.  I can't imagine dealing with it as a small child.

Meg82

(0) Hearts

I'm so glad to hear that it works for eczema. I usually steal my dad's prescription cream for the eczema on my hands, it will be nice to have something that can replace that.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • janinebt
    • mafan
    • Titian06
    • pinklissamel