bratknits

Calling all FAB Fans

[ Edited ]

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

alkapassi

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

(0) Hearts

Any recommendations from FAB  for oily/cominatinal skin  ?

atr3810

(0) Hearts

I'm a big fan of the radiance face pads.  I have oily skin (trends towards more combination in the winter time), and I love those.  I cut them in half and use them at night after washing my face.  I also just got a sample of the radiance facial serum and am hoping to pick up the Aglow kit from Sephora during the 20% off sale later this week.  Then, if I love the face wash and serum, I can use the 40% off coupon on FAB's website to purchase more.  

bratknits

(0) Hearts

So wow, they ship FedEx from NJ.  I ordered yesterday morning and it's already here.  Awesome.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

So I'm signed up for their e-mails, got the one about the free full size mask, but can't find one for the 40% off. Is it at the bottom of some e-mail that skimmed over? 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

It might be just for new sign ups.  I only went there to hunt down more of the shave cream.

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Got this too, and another email for a free full size mask with any repair purchase. Mask email says expires 10/31; received 10/29

Emailed them for samples, and they tell me to go to Sephora and have one made...go figure!