bratknits

Calling all FAB Fans

[ Edited ]

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

alkapassi

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

(0) Hearts

Any recommendations from FAB  for oily/cominatinal skin  ?

atr3810

(0) Hearts

I'm a big fan of the radiance face pads.  I have oily skin (trends towards more combination in the winter time), and I love those.  I cut them in half and use them at night after washing my face.  I also just got a sample of the radiance facial serum and am hoping to pick up the Aglow kit from Sephora during the 20% off sale later this week.  Then, if I love the face wash and serum, I can use the 40% off coupon on FAB's website to purchase more.  

bratknits

(0) Hearts

So wow, they ship FedEx from NJ.  I ordered yesterday morning and it's already here.  Awesome.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

So I'm signed up for their e-mails, got the one about the free full size mask, but can't find one for the 40% off. Is it at the bottom of some e-mail that skimmed over? 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

It might be just for new sign ups.  I only went there to hunt down more of the shave cream.

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Got this too, and another email for a free full size mask with any repair purchase. Mask email says expires 10/31; received 10/29

Emailed them for samples, and they tell me to go to Sephora and have one made...go figure!

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I don't think they're set up for it.  From the shipping email I got it looks like they use a third party logistics company for shipping.  They're still pretty small so it makes sense.

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Most companies use Newgistics for shipping (at least one way), no matter what their size..

geish

(0) Hearts

Dang.  Thank you!

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

thank you bratknits - we love FAB around here - they just had a 40% off sale, so i am good for now; i think - better double check!

Titian06

Thanks, @bratknits!

bratknits

You're welcome :smileyhappy:

MGJM

(0) Hearts

Wow!  Thanks for posting! Just signed up!

pinklissamel

Holy cow !!!!!!! I'l be right back...............gotta go sign up !!!! :smileyhappy:

Meg82

(0) Hearts

40% off!? holy crap!  *goes immediately to sign up*

Meg82

(0) Hearts

Oh man this is an exciting discount.  Bratknits you are my hero right now.

bratknits

Sephora stopped carrying the shave cream and hubby and I both love it so I went looking for more.  It was too good not to share.

mafan

I appreciate it -- their Ultra Repair Concentrate keeps my excema in check enough that I can skip using a sterioid cream.  I'll have to check out that shave cream.  Thank!

bratknits

Eczema is why we all use it too, it really helps.  Little sis' kid is headed to the doctor though, she was scratching like mad last night and when we stripped her down she has it all over her back and butt this time.  I think it's the weather, baby sis suddenly has a flare all over her face.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Thank goodness I don't have problems on my face.  My backside and legs are another thing entirely.  I had such a bad breakout years ago that I was told to use nothing but water for a couple of days until I could get to the dermatologist and he even biopsied behind my knee.  Thankfully I now keep a good lotion on an the concentrate works wonders.  (Now I just need to remember to put that small jar I filled last night into my purse so I can keep it with me.)  The concentrate was great for my mom's hives, too, so I'm going to order a jar for her.  She is going to have the best Christmas stocking ever.  Better than mine, that's for certain!  (Maybe I'll just get DH to wrap up some of these things for my stocking. :smileyhappy: )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • janinebt
    • mafan
    • Titian06
    • pinklissamel