cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

nope

crazy-cat-lady-christmas-tree.jpg

Referral gift. Very Limited, only about 15 or so! While supplies last! Will go asap! 

crazy-cat-lady-christmas-tree.jpg

New referral gift!  crazy-cat-lady-christmas-tree.jpg

Re: Barney's Love yourself Spring 2017 Gift Bag event!

Am I the only person who has no idea 💡 what everyone's talking about? What's a buy in and what's the benefit of one? I'll admit upfront I'm not interested in purchasing a buy in but still curious about learning about it. I feel like I learn something new every time I visit the forums lol 

Hi!  It is basically a luxury gift with purchase that you get when you spend $200 (buy-in).  Barneys and Space NK offer coveted brands when they have these gift bag events so we all get really excited! ;). @imbeautiful

Thanks for posting this.  Is that a Tatcha product (maybe the new essence) in front of the Malin+Goetz product?  And what is the product in front of the sheet mask?  

Thanks!

@iwantitfree YW. You can email the sa too with any questions! 🙂

@Sansara @CC3616  Thank you!

@iwantitfree in front of sheet mask it is SACHAJUAN, but I`m not sure, which product. Probably, dry shampoo.

@iwantitfree I think the tatcha is the camilla cleansing oil.

So need to behave and not do this!!!!! I really wanted to try the GA new foundation that they have out now though and that's almost half way to the GWP. Ugghhhh what to do 😝

@niki172 The powder foundation?

I got that and the newish Oil in Gel cream for under for the purple card. It is lovely! The oil in gel makes your skin glow!  LOL. Hope to enable! 😉

@luvgloss13 the fabric foundation (it's got a weird name. It's also a fluid). I understand their new setting spray is nice as well. I don't know anything about the oil in gel cream though....

@niki172 I want that spray! I am getting the La Mer Mist , but that spray is nice. She used it on me and I liked it.

The oil in gel is a primer/ skincare item and it makes your skin look very dewy and glowy! It is a nice pump and you can control how much you use. 

yes the Fabric foundation. I got it for purple card. It is drying for me, unless I use the oil in gel under. The coverage is lovely though. 

@luvgloss13 thanks for letting me know. I have dry skin so maybe I should stick with another foundation IDK. Sorry for the ignorance, but what is the purple card?

@niki172 Purple card was a gifr card event from Barneys, I ordered a few Armani things for that. You get $25 for every $250

I got the oil in gel and love it! 

@luvgloss13 Thank you so much for information!

I can`t recognize, what is black box and yellow jar between Malin+Goetz and Diptyque? Any ideas?

@Sansara You're welcome!

yellow cream is Kiehls  Pure Vitality cream and Givenchy is a lipstick! 🙂

Thanks for confirming @luvgloss13!

I got one right!  LOL 😊

You did good! I tried to zoom and it was all blurry! LOL. Can't wait to see everyone's hauls. I have about 10 tabs open right now HA!

Yellow jar might be the new kiehls vitality cream?? I think black box is givenchy

Hmmmmm - Not sure.  Maybe the yellow jar is from The Organic Pharmacy?  Imwas also thinking 3 Lab Eye Cream, but the shape isn't quite right.

Pretty sure the black box is Givenchy - maybe a mini lippie? 😻

@Sansara

Thank you, ladies 🙂

@luvgloss13@Byredo Biblotheque perfume!!!!! Do you know if this is I'm every stores bag?? I've been ordering from Vegas for the past couple of ones. But I want that sample!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • 17006046_1101149193365114_270842802_n.jpg
  • 17078357_1102046403275393_1799676577_n.jpg
  • barneys spring men gwp.jpg
  • crazy-cat-lady-christmas-tree.jpg
testing