ChicDabbler

Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

[ Edited ]

I'm trying SO hard not to break my wallet so I'll live vivaciously through y'all's hauls until end of the month. If you are an April baby, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere(sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/m-p...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check the current perks and promo threads that will rob you of all your points and will power:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-8-The-quot-I-hope-I-don-t-get-into-trouble/td...
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-Point-Perks/td-p/869671

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-250-500-and-Male-Point-Perks/td-p/869679

And ebates or whatever rebate website you are using. So what did you get this month?

Zpsid91

Re: Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

I love me some Kate Spade! I really like the turqoise color....hmmm..I may have to go stalk their website :smileyhappy:

MysticalAngel

OMG!!!!! I want to heart your post a million times because of that bag (the Giverny Blue) It is to DIE for!!!!!

lovinglondon

(0) Hearts

I agree! The moment I saw it I knew wanted it. :smileyhappy:

chelssss

Oh, that mint Kate Spade is AWESOME. I love it!!!

lovinglondon

I'm really in love with it. It was the colour I wanted originally but when I saw the black only had 3x in stock it was an impulse buy... an expensive one. The black is kinda a glorified tote bag but it's a classic design, great quality, and I'll be able to use it for years. 

meagboho

Seriously! Perfect for spring/summer!

ilovetopurplefy

[ Edited ]

Lately I've been on a holo polish kick and bought 3 Color Club Halo Hues (Kismet, Over The Moon, and Cosmic Fate) as well as some of the older Color Club holos ( Wild at Heart, Revvvolution and Fashion Addict) I feel like the older Color Clubs are not holographic enough so I'm gonna franken them up a bit and add a little bit of Spectraflair to increase the holo-ness :smileyvery-happy: 

Also I started dusty hunting to see if I can find any of the old OPI holographic and DS holographic polishes. So far I haven't found anything. But yesterday my aunt went to get her nails done and she knew I was looking for them so she asked if they had any polish for sale. GUESS WHAT SHE FOUND!!!!! She found 2 BRAND SPANKIN' NEW IN BOX bottles of DS Passion and DS Signature for me and they're coming on Friday!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm so happy right now!!!! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Here are swatch pics of both polishes!!!! I can't wait to wear them!

OPI-DS-Signature-4-520x335.jpg

Credit: Polish This! and Demelza's World

PS: If anyone has any of the OPI DS holos or regular holos in good condition and gently used (at least half full to brand new), please let me know. :smileyhappy:

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Mini Ulta Haul. I cannot wait to try Dermelect. There were no testers out, so the color makes me a little nervous. image.jpg

chocopudding

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Please do a review of the Dermelect foot treatment once you've tried it out! :smileyhappy: I'm always looking for something to treat my feet - running all the time promotes dry skin and calluses like crazy.

notcreative

Will do.

meagboho

I love anything under $1 :smileytongue:

notcreative

There were two scents on sale.  I picked up the first one and said, not even for $.49 would I buy this.  It smelled that badly.  Then, I picked up this one.  The smell is decent.  It find of reminds me of June Jacobs Peppermint foot treatment, which I love.  For $40, I do not buy it often.

CeliaV

(0) Hearts

I can't wait until everything arrives so I can post pics!  I never got a chance to last month so I'll have to double-down before my No Buy starts post-Beauty Trend Event.  Of course since I'm planning a no buy I've been naughty the last couple months.  Have to stop that.   I'll definitely have one for May at least after the Event.  So far: 

• I got a secondary YSL Touche Eclat to keep in my stage case.  That way my purse/home one isn't impacted by stage makeup.  Shade 1 as always.
  • Melt Cosmetics lipstick in By Stalight.  It's a cool color that reminds me of the stain left on lips from eating frozen blueberries.  But it's definitely not the shade advertised, unfortunately.  I still like the color and it is very matte, but it's the most tugging lipstick I've ever tried.  In fact, I've never tried a modern lipstick that tugged in my vast collection (lip products are my main love) but this definitely did.  It was as though someone took the driest lip pencil and put it in a tube.  I'm willing to give the brand another shot, but I've heard of people receiving other off versions of this color in particular so I'm leery of it.  I've heard great things about the shade DGAF, though.  I already am full up on lovely blues from Lip Tar and really wanted the advertised purple!
  • Replaced my empty UD Revolution Lipstick in 69 sample with a full-sized.  Such a lovely color!  I also needed a lip liner in this color family so I opted for a matching 69 liner as well.
  • Returned a fragrance I didn't like that was quite pricey for a full 3.4 ounce of Black Orchid (I've been using the one ounce for some time and would like to keep that one in my purse and the larger at home as my atomizer is currently full of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black/White/Malin+Goetz Dark Rum mix) and still had cash leftover!  Which I used on Mother's Day treats for the next time my mom visits.  
  • Sugarpill Heart Breaker and Burning Hearts Palettes and Goldilux loose eyeshadow.  I have Goldilux (among other pressed and loose singles from SP) in my stage kit and needed one for home use. The palettes I've been saving for a rainy day purchase.  CANNOT WAIT to get them.  I've used every shade in the palettes and already own Buttercupcake, but now I can call them my own <3
chocopudding

[ Edited ]

Not exactly a "haul" by any means, but here's what I got recently!

1) Guerlain Meteorites in Clair 02 with Brush (got this duty free so it was a leeeetle bit less expensive).

20140429_091803.jpg

2) P-Bandai's LE "Shining Moon Romance" powder. TBH, I have no idea what this powder does, but that's not the point, is it?

20140429_092224.jpg

open.jpg

3) Vivienne Westwood Japanese edition "Constellation" neckerchief. =) A lot less expensive than I thought it would be. I think it would be equivalent to CAD ~$15?

westwood.jpg

meagboho

Omg I love the packaging of all of that! So pretty. I would keep all that on display on my vanity. 

chocopudding

I love the packaging too! It makes me all happy to see them when I wake up in the morning. :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

MY CHILDHOOD IN A COMPACT. I really want that Sailor Moon compact. I guess you'll be watching the new show that'll be airing soon? :smileyhappy:

chocopudding

YES. O_______O

26 episodes in total! I can't wait till July! Who needs to write their thesis to graduate? *throws papers in the air*

*picks them up because she realizes she needs a real job*

LariTheLoud

Can we have a BT viewing party/comment thread in the Off Topic boards? Lol!

chocopudding

We should! O_O Let's do it once it airs!!! (or once previews hit!)

warriorwitch

Real job = more of the shiny goodies. Can you write your thesis on Sailor Moon? XD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 1174 replies
  • 1700 hearts
  • 180 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe
    • hydee77
    • anaa