ChicDabbler

Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

[ Edited ]

I'm trying SO hard not to break my wallet so I'll live vivaciously through y'all's hauls until end of the month. If you are an April baby, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere(sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/m-p...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check the current perks and promo threads that will rob you of all your points and will power:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-8-The-quot-I-hope-I-don-t-get-into-trouble/td...
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-Point-Perks/td-p/869671

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-250-500-and-Male-Point-Perks/td-p/869679

And ebates or whatever rebate website you are using. So what did you get this month?

ireneh

Re: Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

(0) Hearts

Does someone REALLY like Benefit? :smileyvery-happy:

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

You dont even know ireneh. I have my other make up packed up for my move but I am going to take a picture of all my benefit. I have 3-5 more kits, and then probably 15 other items as well. Keep that on the DL :smileywink:

ireneh

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh! I recently got my first benefit item (girl meets pearl) and I really like it! Any recs on what I should try next??

notcreative

(0) Hearts

That Gal!!! Although, I agree that Gimme Brow is good.

YouAreAlways

Oh man. Hard hard pick. Right now I am really loving the gimmie brow. Its a small tube like mascara but for your eye brows and the wand/brush is so nice and small it is perfect for just getting the hairs you have rather than getting it all over and fake looking. 

annypoo

[ Edited ]

This is just the first bit of my haul that I actually purchased in store. I'm kind of sad that many things that I was eye was sold out. But I am so glad I was able to hunt down Nars Kauai. It is gorgeous and so smooth/pigmented. Hands down best nars eyeshadow duo I own.

sephorahual.jpg

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I swatched this duo in the store and was about to buy it, because it is so beautiful.  I refrained, but I regret it.  I was swatching the Narsissist palette when an SA told me how beautiful "those two" were.  I told her those were the only two not in the palette.

annypoo

I have the Narsissist palette too and I feel like the quality in the Kauai duo is by far better than any of the shadows in the Narsissist palette. 

ireneh

(0) Hearts

*gasp*

Is that what your'e wearing in the photo??? cause that is gorgeous on you!!!

*runs off to investigate*

annypoo

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes, it's what I'm wearing! I had to try it out as soon as I got it! (picture up in "what are you wearing today?" thread)

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

image.jpgThank goodness for honest neighbors. Now, I have a haul and am in a much better mood. The Muppets Polish looked even cuter than the pictures, so I swatched it. While it is more sheer than I pictured, I think it will look great on top of a light pink base. My replacement Ulta polishes also arrived unbroken this time. Yay! 

crayzeeRN

Yayyyy I'm glad you found it!! :smileyhappy: Love those Lancome GWP's! Did you get the cleansing water?

notcreative

I am so happy too!  My mood changed big time after I got my packages.  I looked on the Lord and Taylor website and while they did have some options available on the GWP, Gris Fatale was gone.  A replacement would not have been as good.  As much as I love Taupe Craze (my absolute favorite palette), I already have 2.  I do not need another one.

Yes, that is the cleansing water.  I have combination skin.  My dry parts get really dry, so my dermatologist suggested I only wash my face once a day.  That is fine on non makeup days, but a no go on makeup days.  I use the cleansing water and BiFacial to remove the makeup.  It is way less drying for my face than a full face wash.  Mario Badescu has a product somewhat similar, but I do not like it as much.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I got the cleansing water a few weeks ago, and have it in my stash for when I use up my my current one, hopefully I'll love it too!

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I was expecting two packages today.  Right now, someone else could be enjoying my haul!  UPS claims it was delivered here at 3:00.  Not only was I sitting in the living room at that time, but my husband left the house at that exact time to pick up our older son from school.  He said there was no UPS truck on our street when he left.  My doorbell never rang and no one ever knocked.  I walked around my neighborhood to see if it was delivered to the wrong house, but I did not see any packages at all.  I just hope whoever received them is honest and gives them to me or back to UPS.  I called the vendors.  One (Ulta) was helpful and said she would put in a request to reorder.  The other (Lord and Taylor) said someone would get back with me in 24-48 hours to START an investigation.  By that time, I am sure all of the Lancome GWPs will be gone.  SAD (lack of) haul day for me!

UPS sent me an email to file claims, but I cannot even do anything yet.  It says it cannot take claims on boxes that were delivered the same day.  I guess I will try again tomorrow.

The last time I had a missing box my neighbor walked it to me over a week later.  It was opened too.  I joked that they only returned it, because they were school uniforms for my son and no one could use them.  Why would they open them and not return them for over a week?  In the mean time, I had the sender issue a new box.  When my neighbor brought the replacement box over, I called the sender and paid for the extra uniforms.  The box was opened thanks to my neighbor, so I could not do a return to sender and was certainly not paying to ship it back.

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

Missing packages suck :smileysad: My roommate kept getting her Birchboxes shipped anywhere but our house. And when my Wantables got "delivered," there was a whole ordeal with the redelivery/pickup process. So I feel ya.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

An honest neighbor brought my packages by last night, so it all worked out well.  I was able to cancel the Ulta reorder before it hit the warehouse and told Lord and Taylor to call off the investigation.  Hopefully, everything worked out for you and your roommate too.  Yes, it is so frustrating.

crayzeeRN

I've heard from other ladies on here that pretty frequently drivers will scan items as "delivered" even when they don't actually deliver them. Typically the packages then get delivered in 1-2 days. I've noticed my mailman will scan something as delivered 2-3 hours before it actually gets left in my mailbox/front door.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I hope so.  I order online a lot.  The package is always marked off right as it is delivered.  If it says it is there, I open my door and there it is.  Or, I hear a knock or the doorbell, get my package, then check the delivery receipt.  It is always exactly when it was really delivered.  That is why I think this was delivered but to the wrong house (not even on my street).  I will report back once I know more.  I already told Lord and Taylor if their investigation takes too long and the GWP is gone, I want to cancel my order.  I do not purchase Lancome unless there is a GWP available.

redwagon44

2014-04-09 18.24.06.jpg2014-04-09 18.20.25.jpgThis was a bad month (lol, can't believe it's only the 9th!) for my bank. Just got this awesome haul from nordstroms, sephora, and biologique recherche today! Unfortunately, nordstroms shorted me a lipstick, but their customer service is so fantastic they are expediting it to me!

Joannimation

I also got some Shiseido sunscreen. It's amazing!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 1174 replies
  • 1700 hearts
  • 180 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe
    • hydee77
    • anaa