Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

[ Edited ]

I'm trying SO hard not to break my wallet so I'll live vivaciously through y'all's hauls until end of the month. If you are an April baby, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere(sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/m-p...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check the current perks and promo threads that will rob you of all your points and will power:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-8-The-quot-I-hope-I-don-t-get-into-trouble/td...
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-Point-Perks/td-p/869671

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-250-500-and-Male-Point-Perks/td-p/869679

And ebates or whatever rebate website you are using. So what did you get this month?

Re: Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'm kind of obsessed with PTR... hahaha!

Very nice!!

That's awesome that you got the enter Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu line, kbmatthews! I love the products! 

<3, Randee

WOW!!  That really IS a mega haul!  And the fact that you have more coming... I'm so jealous (and super impressed)!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Yeah... I'm not sure if having more on the way is a good or bad thing! LOL

This thread should be called "enable city"!!  Seeing all the hauls immediately makes me look up products I don't have yet (or ones that I'm sitting on).  All I can see is "BUYME BUYME BUYME!!"

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Yesterday's mini- haul:

Murad lightening fast brightening duo

Living Grace layering gift set

Two Faced Sweethearts perfect flush blush

OCC lip liners in Black Dahlia, Anime and Grandma

OCC lip tars in Meta and Black Metal Dahlia

I can't wait for this sale to be over!!!!

(0) Hearts

And a beautyblender.  Excited to try it.

(0) Hearts

More to add to my haul from yesterday:

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh rollerball

Dior Abricot nail cream

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Fly High

Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss in Lovechild

Kat Von D makeup removing wipes

Josie Maran Cleansing to Go Duo

Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara (Nordstrom)

Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser (Nordstrom)

Okay, so I am usually a one item at a time girl but I couldn't help myself this time. Its small compairedfghyuik.png to most of your wonderful hauls but its my first Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I love most things Benefit, so I think your haul is amazing. The Big Easy is my LOVE right now.  And, Cabana Glama is awesome! I have been eyeing confessions of a concealaholic but refrained thus far.  Please report back once you've played with it.

I will. All of this pile is new to me aside from the porefess

(0) Hearts

That's an awesome Benefit haul! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Does someone REALLY like Benefit? Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

You dont even know ireneh. I have my other make up packed up for my move but I am going to take a picture of all my benefit. I have 3-5 more kits, and then probably 15 other items as well. Keep that on the DL Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh! I recently got my first benefit item (girl meets pearl) and I really like it! Any recs on what I should try next??

(0) Hearts

That Gal!!! Although, I agree that Gimme Brow is good.

Oh man. Hard hard pick. Right now I am really loving the gimmie brow. Its a small tube like mascara but for your eye brows and the wand/brush is so nice and small it is perfect for just getting the hairs you have rather than getting it all over and fake looking. 

[ Edited ]

This is just the first bit of my haul that I actually purchased in store. I'm kind of sad that many things that I was eye was sold out. But I am so glad I was able to hunt down Nars Kauai. It is gorgeous and so smooth/pigmented. Hands down best nars eyeshadow duo I own.

sephorahual.jpg

(0) Hearts

I swatched this duo in the store and was about to buy it, because it is so beautiful.  I refrained, but I regret it.  I was swatching the Narsissist palette when an SA told me how beautiful "those two" were.  I told her those were the only two not in the palette.

I have the Narsissist palette too and I feel like the quality in the Kauai duo is by far better than any of the shadows in the Narsissist palette.