Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

[ Edited ]

I'm trying SO hard not to break my wallet so I'll live vivaciously through y'all's hauls until end of the month. If you are an April baby, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere(sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/m-p...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check the current perks and promo threads that will rob you of all your points and will power:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Promo-Codes-8-The-quot-I-hope-I-don-t-get-into-trouble/td...
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-Point-Perks/td-p/869671

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-250-500-and-Male-Point-Perks/td-p/869679

And ebates or whatever rebate website you are using. So what did you get this month?

Re: Awesome April Hauls! Show me show me show me. =)

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

I tried to get the Sweethearts blush from Ulta today, but it was sold out by the time I arrived at the store. Now, I am debating whether to order it directly from Too Faced, because I have been wanting ever since I saw the 21 Days of Beauty line up. Does anyone have it?  Should I get it?  I swatched the lighter two while at Ulta and they were both gorgeous. 

I did get my Von Maur package today, so I had something to look forward to. 

(0) Hearts

I have Candy Glow and it's gorgeous! I wish I were as lucky as you American gals! We have no Ultas in Canada, and Too Faced doesn't ship here Smiley Sad I say get one, and if you can take advantage of the sale, even better!

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  After much pondering, I just pulled the trigger on the Candy Glow Sweethearts blush directly through the Too Faced website.  They sent me a 20% off coupon, so I finally ordered the Chocolate Bar too.  At least shipping is free and no tax.  I still hate that I paid more than I had to (if I just would have woken up earlier on Friday).

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I will probably get it.  I am heading into Ulta tomorrow for the final Day of Beauty.  I want to see if they are restocked before I order direct.  I have a 20% off coupon I have been saving because it is only good once.  All of my smaller purchases have not warranted using it yet.  Too Faced sent me a 20% off code too, but there is a $50 shipping minimum.

(0) Hearts

Ulta was a madhouse again on Saturday, so I left empty handed.  They have not restocked the Sweethearts blush in store or online, but they did restock the Tarte bronzers from the day before.

[ Edited ]

My first haul (sadly for my wallet, sure to be only one of several):

Skin Cleanse Vol. 2 Favorites set - The BB cream will probably be too dark, and I got the Boscia mask in the Black Friday set, but I have not used/tried anything else. I am so excited to play!

Illamasqua Speckled Nail Varnish in Speckle (lavender) and Fragile (blue) - My nails will be Cadbury Mini Eggs this year!

I also FINALLY got something extra! I received a sample of the new Philosophy full of promise for eyes. I feel so special!

My mother picked up the Sephora Pro Airbrush #55 on Thursday, so I have that waiting for me at home. Tomorrow, I will be visiting Ulta and Sephora (Smashbox event!), so I will have another haul to post! Smiley Happy

My bank account weeps.

image.jpg

A few impulse purchases. Nars eye paint in Mozambique and Solomon Islands. Dior polish in Trafalgar.

a couple of Estée Lauder things I got the other day- shimmering body oil spray & body splash. 

and then there's my chic week haul but I'll post that once I get everything I ordered online. 

image.jpg

Lancome Genifique (and the set came with a face cleanser and genefique eye cream too)

Beauty Blender in Violet Orchid

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in number 2. 

I also got the free bag too. 

[ Edited ]

photo-2.JPG

My first Chic Week Haul!

It includes:

Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Shell (repurchase)

Urban Decay De-Slick Spray (repurchase)

Bumble and Bumble Cityswept Finish

Givenchy Ombre Couture Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Dentelle

Murad Clarifying Wipes

Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths (RETURNING)

Bite Beauty Lipstick in Musk (first lippie ever and I LOVE it!!)

And lastly a sample of the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment

And also just made an order for the Sephora Favorites Skin Cleanse Vol. 2 and the B&B Surf Spray 1.7 oz! Smiley Happy

Things I got on other websites this month are:

Kate Somerville Oil-Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz (repurchase AND 25% off)

Real Techniques Blush Brush

MAC 217 Blending Eye Brush

(0) Hearts

The OH wipes are fantastic!  I just used mine for the first time Tuesday & I think I've found a keeper!

I love that you said its you *first* Chic Week (Spring Social) haul!  I cant wait to see more!

xo, Mia

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Just tried one and actually hated it. Definitely going back to the store!

[ Edited ]

Today's Haul. I had to drive to multiple Ultas.  The beautiful nail polish color that was busted all over my order on Monday was out of stock online when they tried to reorder it. I was very happy to find it in the store. I had a ruined order and had to hunt for that color, so it better look as good on as it did all over my other nail polish bottles. 

I wanted the new Pantone palette, but the only one left in store had been switched despite the fact that it was not a tester (people are gross). The SA talked me into the old one, but I still ordered the new one when I got home. 

I told myself I had enough skincare products, so I was surprised I ended up buying the skin cleanse, but it is what it is.  I like half the products in there and am looking forward to trying the other half. 

It is so weird seeing orders without samples!

image.jpg

H notcreative,

I have the skin cleanse vol 2 in my basket too. Just wondering if you can snap a pic of the items from inside the pouch.  I would like to see the sizes before I hit the buy button.

Thanks in advance.

[ Edited ]

image.jpgSure, the dime is for size perspective. From bottom left to top right, the sizes are 0.5 oz, 0.3 oz, 0.33 oz, 0.5 oz, 0.7 oz, 1.0 oz, 0.5 oz, 0.25oz, and 0.33oz. Despite the bottle sizes some products have less than others that appear smaller. Dr Brandt is the smallest at 0.25, while First Aid Beauty is the largest at 1.0 oz. I am guessing the Ole Henriksen at 0.5oz is full size, because that is the normal size for eye creams/gels. 

Oh wow! Thanks for the pic! Very helpful! I really only want exfolikate, supermud and Ole henrikson... so I suppose it's worth it just for those 3 items?? No no! Must stop enabling myself!

(0) Hearts

Exfolikate is the best, but I refuse to pay $85 for it.  Whenever I have a chance to pick up a sample, I do. I use the $23 one sold by Benefit when I do not have any Exfolikate samples available.  It is similar (but about a 1/4 the cost for double the size).

(0) Hearts

The little exfolikate's last a long time!

Thank you so much for the picture

(0) Hearts

You're welome.

The full size of the Ole Henriksen is actually 1.0 oz, so I guess this is a half size.

Mini haul to tart the month off right Smiley Wink !

photo.JPG

• NARS Skin Multi-Action Hydrating Toner
  • Bite Lip Brush
  • Guerlain Kiss Kiss Uplift
  • Guerlain Terracotta Healthy Skin Foundation in 02 Brunettes
  • Kat Von D Ladybird Palette