August Hauls

DTalksAll

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls :smileywink: 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

August BB.jpg

Combined Sephora Haul 

August Sephora.jpg

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face :smileytongue: )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner :smileywink: 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

Esdee

Re: August Hauls

(0) Hearts

Just got done separating the eight (!) boxes that came in this afternoon into the purchased and promo/sample piles.  I'll have to get pictures later, after I've taken a nap.  :smileywink:  Also got my Amazon box with my new mic in it!  Video voiceovers, here I come!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

How are those shower gel packs? I always see everyone getting them, but never thought to try them 

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Have you seen them in store? I haven't i usually see other countries (asian and europe) hauls with them on instagram. I always wondered about them. Apparently they have bath melts and fizzers also! (Looks like a single piece of chew) ahh!

Esdee

I haven't tried them yet.  I really got them for when I go to conventions, thinking they'd be easier to tote around.  Plus, they helped me round out orders to meet minimum purchase requirements.  :smileyvery-happy:

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

Wowzer! I'm trying to finish out the month without buying anything else from Sephora. All these pictures are not helping!!

On a different subject, where do you keep all your foil packets/deluxe samples?? I'm trying to find a good place to store them where I can still get to them fairly easily (right now they're in my case from this years sun kit.....slowly running out of room!)

RiaMo

(0) Hearts

I bought a 4 drawer bathroom cabinet and it sits nicely in my bathroom. Inside I have little bins or makeup bags separating everything. In the top drawer I have a bin with moisturizer samples, a makeup bag with foil samples, a bin with cleansers both containers and foils,  another small bin with night time moisturizers and a small makeup bag with eye specific moisturizers. In the second drawer I have little bins and have hand lotions, body lotions and self tanners. In the third drawer I have a large makeup bag with shampoos and conditioners, bar of soap samples, and my Clarsonic and something else, I forget what. And the last drawer is binless and was empty until recently and now I am finding that I am just throwing the misc stuff in there. I need to clean that one out. Then I have a bunch of muji drawers and I have 2 drawers for mascara, 1 drawer for lip and eyeliners (I need another set so I can separate them.) 2 for lipsticks etc and I just mix the samples with the regular size. I keep telling myself I will shop in there before going out and buying more, but that hasn't worked yet. 

Esdee

(0) Hearts

I picked up a dual-layered snap'n'stack container at Walmart.  I keep skincare/haircare in one layer and make-up in the other.  The layers aren't so deep that I can't easily find what I'm looking for, but I'm suspecting I'm going to need to get a second one; haven't started working in the newest stuff yet...

jaimelove

i got a triple layered one from target... one has shampoo and other hair stuff, another jars and tubes of lotions/moistureizers/cleansers, and the top has compartments in it, i've got foils and open packages in there. i have a separate single thingy for makeup samples! and they're all full. i can barely close them. i have probably 10-15 more boxes coming and i have nowhere to put the samples lol. i'm probably going to be buying another triple snap'n'stack thingamajig this weekend. i need to search our two other walmarts too, because the one we normally go to has run out of the little jars in the travel section so i can't empty my foils that i have multiples of into them to make room for more haha. i've already filled 15 of them, plus 2 spray bottles with hair oils and 4 bottles with shampoo/conditioner. and now i've got a FIFTH type of shampoo/conditioner coming. i need to buy more bottles lol. 

Esdee

I definitely need to get some of those travel bottles!

sugarluvv

image.jpgHere comes a small haul

JenBlush

Do I really need to list everything I got? lol its too much!!

DSC06490.2.jpg

poshified

You can never have too much makeup :smileywink:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

You're so right! How could I say that!  Lol

MermaidBarbie

Can I come over and help you swatch (cough), I mean unbox and organize everything? lol :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

lmao! anytime! haha!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Nicee stuff :smileyhappy: ooh a lushy ! <3 what did you get?? Haha :smileyhappy: i see a new paper newspaper also! So tell me what is this rave about the ariel compact?

JenBlush

I got two things from Lush, but the other thing i put away once i got it! i got "retread" which is like a conditioner, and a bathbomb in twilight! i have never used anything of theirs besides a lip scrub, so im trying their things out! And the compact i got it for my friend since she LOVES ariel, it will be her birthday present... in November! haha! lol just wanted to get it now before it sells out!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Ohh I think the sugar scrub is a great product :smileyhappy: also their toners. Have you ever had a free treatment before? They are awesome! And ooh nice I want a Ariel mirror now!! :smileyhappy: 

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Nope! i have never had a consultation, i dont know what to expect from them either! 

And if you want to mirror, get them while you can because they sell out... quick! lol

lilmissmodel14

You should it is either face or feet :smileyhappy: you call them and schedule a appointment! Yes I will! :smileyhappy:

lilmissmodel14

My 2 hauls that just came in today, my beauty insider week :smileyhappy: image.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 596 replies
  • 799 hearts
  • 72 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16