DTalksAll

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls :smileywink: 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

August BB.jpg

Combined Sephora Haul 

August Sephora.jpg

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face :smileytongue: )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner :smileywink: 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

rikkie

Re: August Hauls

I bought one quite a while ago, it smells and tastes super good, but I always wished it was a bit... scrubbier. Maybe I'll get it again and use sugar with it for a little more exfoliation. 

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

Could you compare/contrast it against the Fresh sugar scrub?  I'm quite devoted to that one, but I do like the taste of cherries . . . 

LolaVal

Haahaa  great haul CrayzeeRN!!!  I love your comment regarding eyeliners!  I have the same problem - that's why I never wear eyeliner - I either make myself look like a streetwalker or a druggie!  (or both!)  I'm just slowly learning now!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I never wear black eyeliner.  My husband hates the 'raccoon eyes' look (which my niece at times favors), so black eyeliner is out.  He doesn't really care about anything else (except maybe a lipstick that is just too purple).  And more than one makeup artist in the store has told me black liner and tightlining would just make my eyes look smaller. 

If I wear it at all, it's brown, plum (not bright purple) or bronze.  Usually I'll just smudge a dark shadow instead.

crayzeeRN

It's definitely not easy to do!! I'm doing baby steps- only going from the outer corner on my eye till about halfway in and extremely thin and close to my lash line. I've discovered that black eyeliner is not for me either, just looks too fake on me. Purples, browns, and greys seems to work better so far and make my eyes pop!

neko333

I've always thought I looked better in purple or brown eyeliner. Even with mascara something more brownish red. However everyone always tell me they like me better with the black. I'm not really sure what to think. 

LolaVal

[ Edited ]

I agree!  It's definitely not easy!  Like you, black doesn't suit me either.  I have pretty fair skin and black is just too harsh.  Or perhaps I'm not doing it correctly.  I really like browns and purple too.  They're much softer and easier to smudge!

crayzeeRN

Some odd items this time around...

Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes (... really?)

Ahmad Tea London

Dreams Nail Lacquer Calcium Base Coat

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick- looks to be full size! Exciting!

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

I was so disappointed with my Birchbox this month. I got BECCA foundation samples that were way too dark and I also received the ModelCo Lipstick in BROWN. I've never worn brown lipstick in my life, lol.

sugarluvv

feet wipe and tea 0.0

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I've been contemplating canceling my subscription for a while now. The motivation is growing!

cestsassica

This is the first haul that arrived in the mail yesterday! :smileyvery-happy:

sassica sephora haul one.jpg

After finally reaching VIBR, I made some more mini online orders... so I'm expecting 5 more lovely little bundles of joy this weekend and early next week. I hope I get one of those VIBR surprise gifts in one of them! >^.^<

poshified

(0) Hearts

Look at you all stocked up on your scents! Lovely picks, especially that Anna Sui set!! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Love the Anna Sui and Toyomilk!! Bet this order smelled amazing :smileyhappy:

unblownkisses

This wins for prettiest order I've seen. All the pastel and then the black. Love it.

arielaaaaaaaa

I got a package in today, and also went to my Local SiJCP today to get a couple of things for the Chevron Bag. 

IMG_0046.jpg

trucie

(0) Hearts

does the supplement work well?

i've ever tried any skin supplement before except vitamin A, E, C :-?

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I've been using them for about 7 or 8 weeks now, and my major breakouts have dramatically improved. I don't get any actual pimples, i do however still have like clogged pores that form little whiteheads, but i think they would go away if i stopped picking at them....! I'm trying to leave them alone, i used to be really bad about picking my skin, but improved a lot. I think they are worth the try but you need at least 6 weeks to be able to judge how they are working. I will continue using them as long as i can! 

trucie

(0) Hearts

Have you ever tried Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel (http://www.sephora.com/aha-bha-acne-clearing-gel-P3550?skuId=1451038)?

It works wonders on me.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Hmm, I haven't tried it, I might give it a try, I've been using the Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment. But i actually don't think it's been too effective.

trucie

The PTR keeps my skin clear all the time and non-drying.
You definitely should give a try, btw the bottle lasts me about 6 months. Worth every penny <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 596 replies
  • 799 hearts
  • 72 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16