dannyc

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls :smileywink: 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

August BB.jpg

Combined Sephora Haul 

August Sephora.jpg

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face :smileytongue: )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner :smileywink: 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

poshified

Re: August Hauls

(0) Hearts

Woo hoo! Palettes galore! :smileyhappy: What do you think of KVD brushes?

Esdee

(0) Hearts

How is the Elemental Energy palette?  I've been eyeballing it since it came out, but with all the other stuff I've gotten recently, haven't quite been ready to take the plunge and buy it.

As for the picture, even if it's smaller than you wanted it to be, you can always right-click it and choose "View Image" or "Show Image In New Tab" or something like that, and it'll enlarge it to (almost?) full size.  :smileyhappy:

Esdee

Finally got in my two orders from last week that I couldn't wait for the point sale on.  Mostly brushes, as you can see; those suckers sell out fast, and I didn't want to miss out!  And if you think you're detecting a lot of green, do not adjust the color on your monitor: I'm a May baby, so green's my thing!

AugustOrders2n3.jpg

Purchased

SEPHORA by OPI Blasted Nail Colour Gold
SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Horizon Light Brush Collection
SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Emerald Compact Mirror
SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Holographic Dobbie
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15 Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Blush Brush #40 Classic Angled Blush Brush #40
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic All Over Shadow Brush - Small #22 Classic All Over Shadow Brush - Small #22
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Eye Brush Duo Cat Eye Brush Duo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Dual Pencil Sharpener Professional Dual Pencil Sharpener
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic All Over Shadow Small Brush #23 Classic All Over Shadow Small Brush #23
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Foundation Brush #47 Classic Foundation Brush #47
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Brow Brush #10 Classic Brow Brush #10
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Rounded Blush Brush #41 Classic Rounded Blush Brush #41
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Brow Comb #11 Classic Brow Comb #11
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Powder Brush #48 Classic Powder Brush #48

Freebies

(Promo) bareMinerals bareMinerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light + Kabuki Brush + Active Cell Renewal Night Serum minis
(Promo) SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE VIB Pantone Emerald Cosmetics Bag
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup samples
Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum samples
Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector samples
Dr. Brandt Skincare BB Matte With Signature Shinerase™ samples
COVER FX Total Cover Cream Foundation samples
Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC Creme in Light

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

what do you think of the dobbie? i've been eyeballing that :smileyhappy: i got the horizon brushes, pretty dang excited for those to arrive! i also got the brow brush and the cat eye brushes. have you tried the bare minerals promo yet? 

Esdee

(0) Hearts

Haven't had a chance to try any of the cosmetics yet, but the dobbie is *abnosome*.  It's easily going to replace my current travel bag, and I'm tempted to get another so that I have a back-up in case anything happens to this one.  The "holographic" bit is really subtle, more of a purplish sheen it gets at certain angles, but overall I think it's a great bag!  The only drawback I'm seeing is that the compartments aren't segmented, they're just one big pocket, but I can easily work around that.  :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i think i have to get it. i'll just tell my boyfriend it's for the disneyland trip haha. i need SOMETHING to store my makeup in! right now i'm using a zip up case that my son's nemo bath toys came in haha. the plastic is starting to tear around the handle though :smileysad: it's not going to last much longer. surprisingly it's lasted since february! 

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Yeah I was eyeing the angled blush brush and it was gone quick. I didn't need it though lol.

dannyc

(0) Hearts

I love Sephora Brushes, great haul!!!! 

poshified

I was eyeing the dobbie too! Great haul -- Sephora's brushes are very underrated, imo :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

Love Sephora brushes. Have you tried the Pro Airbrush series?  Just wonderful :smileyhappy:

poshified

I haven't, but seeing your comment, you pretty much imply that I have to! :smileywink: LOL

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

mmmwwwaaahahahah

Yes. Yes I did.

Enable Payback

You're Welcome

viviene23

Here's my store purchase today...few eye candies and LOTS of samples (Shoutout to sephora Los Cerritos...you guys are awesome!)

4XBI.jpg

-- Living proof full discovery kit

-- YSL mascara voume effect faux cils in fascinating violet

-- Nars pure radiant tm in alaska

-- Givenchy rouge interdit in tempting coral

-- Dior airflash CC primer <-- my absolute best discovery (courtesy of Tina of Sephora Cerritos)!!! Its very lightweight...I'm wearing a matte tinted moisturizer and it looks radiant. It's been about 7hrs and my foundation still looks amazing, I don't even need to powder my nose yet.

Will post my online purchases when I get them...can't wait to see everyone's hauls :-)

dannyc

(0) Hearts

I want to try the Dior CC& the matte in store. I love the Airflash foundation! 

mxcx

Ooohh I've been eyeing the Dior airflash! What kind of skin do you have? Do you spray it on like the UD spray before and after foundation, or is it just before like a regular primer?

viviene23

I have combination skin leaning a bit oily on the T zone. The SA sprayed it on the foundation brush before applying it to my skin. She said you get more coverage that way. I tried spraying it directly on my face too...works just as well. Its a primer...so you use it under foundation. Definitely try it out in store. :-)

vulala

(0) Hearts

I've really wanted to try the Dior Flash CC Primer and MatteTouch.   I'm glad to hear you like it.  I've also been wanting to make a Beauty Studio appointment but wanted to try something new, so I'll ask to thy this!

mxcx

(0) Hearts

Awesome, thanks! Have you tried the original UD Deslick or the Hourglass Mineral Veil? How does it compare to those?

viviene23

(0) Hearts

I have the mineral veil. That's my go to before this one! Mineral veil is way heavier. It works though. My problem with it is that it gives me white cast effect. The dior is more lightweight and makes my skintone even looking. I have to test it more to give a better feedback. So far, I'm impressed.

mxcx

(0) Hearts

Now I'm super duper tempted to purchase it! Would love to hear your thoughts on it once you try it out some more! ^^

poshified

Wow, I wish my store was as generous with the samples! I love the Anna Sui perfumes! I'm curious about the CC primer -- will be checking out in store tomorrow :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 596 replies
  • 799 hearts
  • 72 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • dannyc
    • prosopon
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16