DTalksAll

August Hauls

Since the Haul threads have so many posts & there's going to be a lot of August hauls with the new pt perks & bonus point promotions I figured we should start a new one for just August hauls :smileywink: 

Here are mine so Far:

BeautyBar Sample Society Box

August BB.jpg

Combined Sephora Haul 

August Sephora.jpg

Products Purchased: 

- Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in-Conditioner

- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray

- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

- Sephora by OPI gelshine in "Already Famous"

100 pt Perks (the only reason why I made 2 small purchases)

- Lancome Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate

- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 x2 (hair CC cream, not for face :smileytongue: )

- Dior Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer (I WANT MORE!)

- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Glitter

- Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC cream 

I could have sworn I also ordered the Kat Von D, but it's not showing in my history or confirmation. Oh well, it's not like I need another liner :smileywink: 

Freebies

- Algenist Retinol 10 day challenge (code)

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (code) 

- Ole Henriksen CC cream x2

- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum x2

- Marchesa Perfume

- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream 

- VIB Rouge Welcome kit 

viviene23

Re: August Hauls

Yeah, definitely check it out...I was trying the Marc Jacobs foundation when the SA sprayed it on my face and I was like...whoa...WHAT was that?! It smelled heavenly--citrusy actually. She said it was the new Dior CC primer. Best primer hands down. I can't stop gushing about it :-)

poshified

Don't forget to save your Dior receipts to send back to Dior for their Diva Rewards program too! :smileyhappy:

viviene23

(0) Hearts

Yes, thanks you!!! It's my first year in diva rewards and I'm aiming for 250...almost there :-)

rikkie

So these are the things I picked up in person today. Not all at Sephora, but I just kind of kept finding things everywhere! 

things.png

From Sephora:

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

Ariel Rollerball

Givenchy Le Rouge in Carmin Escarpin

Sample of Marc Jacobs Foundation in Ivory Medium (whaaa, not the lightest shade? Maybe in winter, lol)

Dior Lip Maximizer 100 point perk!

From elsewhere:

Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color in Mystic Rose

DKNY Red Delicious 1 oz (I dunno, it was on sale and on Friday when I grabbed it, I needed to buy something to tide me over the weekend, haha)

Murad Clarifying Mask (forgot to put this in the picture) on sale for $10!

Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzer in 04 Sun Blondes This was $57 in Sephora (Canadian price), but $31 at Winners, would have liked a lighter shade but I will live somehow! :smileyvery-happy:

L'Artisan Parfumeur Body Milk in Fou d'Absinthe and Premier Figuier, just because I was curious and they were $8 each :smileyhappy:

poshified

OMG, that Guerlain bronzer is so amazingly beautiful! I'm glad you hauled it :smileyhappy: Also, Anna Sui?!?! YESSSSSS!!! That'll definitely make a good brightening all over face powder -- I'm guessing?

rikkie

I was really unsure if it would be too dark, but since I've been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil with a VERY light touch, it's no problem and gahhhh, the texture is magical. 

I love love love the Anna Sui as a blush, scroll down for a picture of it that is not mine at all. RADIANT. 

poshified

This is what happens when I don't get on here for a few hours -- I miss out on all the good posts! :smileyhappy: That'll be going on my wishlist for sure!

Once you go Guerlain, you won't turn to too many other bronzers! LOL

rikkie

Yeah, I don't think I'll be searching for anything to replace it any time soon, unless it is more Guerlain!

DTalksAll

@Rikkie I'm glad you were able to pick up the Dior perk in store! 

The Anna Sui cheek color is beautiful, I'd be afraid to use it LOL 

rikkie

I was so thrilled to see it there! The girl at the cash register was so scattered though, I had to remind her like 4 times to get me one and she had no idea what to do to activate the 4x points, so she had to have someone show her. There was some sort of paper booklet? flyer? thing at the tills and a box of them that said "Do not distribute until 8/12" but I forgot to ask her about them because there were so many other things I had to be doing there. Did anyone get a black and white patterned paper in store today? What was it?

jellybean917

I'm Ivory Medium too! I couldn't believe I wasn't the lightest. I really like the foundation. I'll probably buy it in the next few days :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I am not 100% sure because I had swatches everywhere but I think it may have oxidized a little orange on me. It could also be the difference between the light in the store and the light from my window. That's what samples are for I guess!

viviene23

[ Edited ]

I just bought that Anna sui mystic rose at beauty dot com!!! The packaging is gorgeous. How do you like it?

rikkie

It's so pretty! I think it looks like a blush a faerie would wear, like you are glowing. 

nebel

Rikkie!! It is the purple blush we were talking about in the other thread!!  I think i NEEED it. Do I need it?  (Say yes!) :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Also I had no freaking idea that the whole Anna Sui line is available at the mall, when did that happen??

rikkie

OMG you MUST have it! I really love it, I usually dislike anything with shimmer going on, but this is amazing. It's not glittery at all. 

You know how pink tinted clear nail polish makes your nails look almost natural but so much better than they really are? Bright and glossy and perfect? I feel like this blush does that for my cheeks, but you know, radiant instead of glossy. Glossy cheeks would be terrible and strange. 

nebel

Yaaaaay!  Where did you get it?  I don't think can get it anywhere near me.  

rikkie

In Canada there is a super common drugstore called Shopper's Drug Mart, a few years ago they opened a bunch of stores called Murale focusing on higher end beauty stuff than they could sell in their normal stores. I never gave it any thought at all because there's just one in the city and it's right by Sephora in the mall, so that's where my attention was focused, haha. I was looking online for this blush and it turns out it was right here waiting for me, for less than I could find it online, sweet!

viviene23

I knew I should've chosen next day delivery....now I'm excited to get my hands on it!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I hope it arrives quickly and you love it too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 596 replies
  • 799 hearts
  • 72 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16