MissHaiL

Aug 3rd, Rouge Event Wishlist!

[ Edited ]

With the Rouge Event just around the corner, and money to be spent, heres my list! 

My current (it could grow) wishlist :

image.jpg

With so many holding off on purchasing, and the 4x point reward, I'd love to see what people have their eye on or what they plan on hauling at the event! 

So....Whats on your list?!

Tirah

Re: Aug 3rd, Rouge Event Wishlist!

(0) Hearts

I'm only VIB and never been to an event before. Are the stores only open to invitees or do they just give out the gifts to those who register? If the store is open to all will I get my extra bonus points if I shop without a Rouge friend invite?

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

It's pretty much a private event for rouges and their guests, who will be registered. I believe it will be a door-check sort of thing. They only give the gift bags to rouges, but their friends will get a point bonus if they are vibs or bis.

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

My "wish" is that my cc info wasn't stolen and I wasn't locked out from my money right now!

I am still going Sunday, but I can't really buy anything. I did put aside a TINY bit of money for it, but I should prolly use that on TP and coffee creamer instead :smileytongue:

::quietly raging::

TheSocialQuota

Coffee first. c(_) 

:smileysad: I got hit by the Target mess last winter right before Cyber Monday, so I understand your pain! Hope your new card # comes soon!

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]

I'll sip to that! c(_)

TY, I'm going into shopping withdrawals and it's only been a couple days! I've a cold and I can't even really run to Rite Aid for remedies/comfort items. I'm locked outta my funds for at least a week, up to 2. :/

I hope the theif steps on Legos with bare feet every single day for the rest of their life.

infinitise

(0) Hearts

I spent more than $200 during Korean brands' sales, and another $100ish during Tarte :smileysad: so my list is significantly shortened 

Untitled.pngI don't know if I should get the Bare minerals foundation or something else. 

I wanted to purchase GA designer lift, but I kind of have no incentive to.. 

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

You should just place an order online and use promo code perfection or bareduo.

CuriousCannibal

(0) Hearts

Hourglass arch brow sculpting pencil, illusion hyularonic skin tint, mechanical gel eyeliner. 

Nars bansar lip pencil, ikuru and thasos nail polish, 6 of the new shadows.

Dior massai nail polish.

Marc Jacobs daisy dream.

Jack Black and Anthony  Logistics for men skin sets for my boyfriend.

Maybe's: clinique cleansing balm, bobbi brown skin foundation stick, fresh ruby lip treatment, shaveworks lip & bow treatment. 

if anyone wants to help enable me, I'm looking for a REALLY sparkly lip gloss, preferably with a sheer base or light pink (but not pale pink). I'm going to search for one now, but if anyone has any favorites i'd like to know what they are :smileyhappy:

armybeauty

(0) Hearts

I'm using this event as an excuse to get quad points for items I'd be purchasing soon anyways, trying out some new lippies, and walking out with a handful of new products. 

I'm repurchasing some skincare (OH Nurture Me, Boscia Luminizing Black Mask, Boscia Konjac Sponge, GLAMGLOW Brightmud), picking up UD Naked (1), UD Electric, NARS RCC in Chantilly (I think I need a shade change and my Vanilla is nearly gone), UD Revolution lipsticks in Turn On and Lovelight. If it's in stock, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette, their lip gloss in Fortune, and I want to try their TM, new gel pencil liner, concealer stick, and some Dior and YSL lippies.

kso1225

(0) Hearts

I'm not too tempted over 4x points because I just keep hoarding them and I'm trying to save money for vacation, but I do want to check out the event if I can manage to wake up early enough for it.  I'll buy the lip foundations and the Becca powder in store if they're in stock.  The last two I'd have to buy online.  The Becca kit is still a maybe for me because I'm not sure how long the tints will last on my lips, and I'm still debating whether I'd rather wait to buy the SR Good Genes with a coupon somewhere else or get the points at Sephora.

Wish List.JPG

irenet

(0) Hearts

Ohh, nice list. Mind if I steal it?? LOL. Here's what I'm after:

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster pen in Peach Honey $37

Benefit Coralista Blush $28

Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Vertigo $35

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Pads

Murad Acne skincare line

That's all I have so far but trying to get more ideas.

Jessicaclara

(0) Hearts

Since theres no discount and the high possibility of getting swayed by the brand reps and products in store, I'm keeping my to-buy list small:

mj bronzer brush

fresh sugar shine lip treatment

hourglass 1.5mm mechanical gel liner

ry22

(0) Hearts

Screen shot 2014-07-30 at 6.09.00 PM.pngI have it narrowed down to these items. I need to bring it down to (preferably a lot) less than $300, so I need to get rid of over $44 worth of product. Hmmmm... Do you ladies have any advice on what I should save for later? I have a ton of palettes already, so maybe one of those?

xpap

(0) Hearts

I would say keep both Kat Von D palettes and wait on the Bareminerals. You can get some pretty killer neutral looks out of the Monarch palette but you also have the ability to turn up the intensity dial if you choose :smileyhappy: I've had it for a month and I haven't touched any other eyeshadow since then!

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

I'd say one of the palettes! You can wait until the winter sale where we get 20% off :smileywink:

ry22

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I know this seems a bit excessive for just a points bonus but I want a new eyeshadow palette and the ambient light palette for senior pictures in a couple weeks :smileyhappy: And the rest is just re-buys

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure if anyone asked this already but do vib's get anything? On a different day, or later that day perhaps?

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Do beauty insiders get anything?

lylysa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

BIs get 2x the points. I'm sure vendors/reps present for brands will have their own gifts with purchase and samples ready to hand out too.

The event thread shows the invitation along with the promos offered:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/VIB-Rouge-Reception-August-3rd-9-11am-US/td-p/1556780

trishna87

(0) Hearts

for whatever reason I can't access that thread :/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 47 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • ry22
    • lylysa