Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

(0) Hearts

Awesome haul! I'm also waiting for the holiday sets!

I'm also waiting for the holiday sets! I can't wait! 

I missed out on last years Superstars set. That is not happening again lol

The five month no buy has come to an end!

IMG_1613.JPG

From Sephora:

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask- a lady (not a SA, but a customer) was telling me about how she loved this while I was looking in the Bite section, and my lips get terribly dry in the winter so I thought it was a good investment. So far, my lips love it!

Marc Jacobs Lovemarc Lip Gel in Understudy- I have one other Marc Jacobs lipstick in Neo-noir (a true red) and love the formula so I thought I would get a more neutral color. I love this transitioning into fall.

IMG_1614.jpg

Marc Jacobs Honey Fragrance- I've been eyeing this since it came out last summer, and I finally made the big purchase. I love this scent, and am so excited to own it. But of course, after I buy it and use it for a few days, I come across the perfume at TJ Maxx for $50 instead of $72 *sigh*

YSL Babydoll Mascara- this was a bit of an impulse buy for me, I've never really looked into it and am scared to open it :/

From Ulta:

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black- I love this eyeliner, I bought this as a backup

Covergirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara- I needed a mascara, and because I'm so scared to open the YSL mascara I repurchased my favorite drugstore mascara

NYX HD Concealer- yet another impulse buy, not quite sure how I feel about it so far...

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- I think it's insane to spend $20 on a beauty blender, and I've been told that this one is the best dupe out there. I've only used it once, and it didn't turn out disastrous so I'll keep using it with different foundations and concealers and such

And that is it! I'm glad the no-buy is over for me Smiley Happy it was too long.

(0) Hearts

Good job woth the no buy! I would not have made it!

(0) Hearts

Five whole months! Wow; that's an impressive achievement (sadly I fear I will never match it ...)

(0) Hearts

I am so amazed that you lasted 5 months.  There are times I cannot string together 5 days.  You haul is well deserved.  Enjoy.

Wow, five months!  That's so impressive.  I'm hoping to do a no buy for one month!!  I just got the Bite lip mask and I love it; I hope you do too.  Great haul!!

Guys, I FINALLY BOUGHT MY VERY FIRST TOM FORD PRODUCT! This is stroked from the fall collection.

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2619.JPG

It even comes with its own case - I feel so fancy!

(0) Hearts

Yay! I can't wait for this moment to come for me. I'm trying to decide what my first product will be.

Isn't the packaging so luxurious? Stroked and nude dip were my first Tom Ford items as well! Everything about that package was so fancy feeling, lol!

I want one.  I want one.  I hope you share a look with this, so I can keep obsessing. It is so pretty.

I'll try to do a look soon! It's been hard because I only wear basic "no-makeup" makeup to work so I haven't been able to play as much as I've wanted to.

OMG. It's truly beautiful. I'm trying so hard not to buy it.

Oof jealous. What a beauty!

Beautiful!so very tempting too 

[ Edited ]

This is everything that I bought within the month of August *that is beauty related...mostly lol* Smiley Happy

Think Geek

Minecraft haul.jpg

Ipsy / BB5 / Julepipsybb5julep.jpg

Shoppers Drug Mart & Rexall

sdmrexall.jpg

samples from sdm from one visit!sdmsamples.jpg

Sephora & Tarte

sephorahaul.jpg

Sephora samples & sample promo

sephorasamples.jpg

So jealous of that Minecraft coffee mug Smiley Happy My husband and I play that game together sometimes.

(0) Hearts

Hehe, my boyfriend introduced me to that game. He's created a monster lol. I was already a nerd but gaming wise, my main focus was old school games (and i mean 'actual' old school, like SNES <3 lol). Into rpg's and such too. But I'm actually playing it right now and am here on bt/window shopping on sephora Smiley Tongue

That's awesome that you guys play that together! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Have you tried Terraria? It is a 2d minecraft.

No, i've never heard of it before, but i'll have to go check it out now! Smiley Happy

I love Think Geek!