MysticalAngel

Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! :smileywink: :smileyhappy:

michelleshops

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

You picked up lots of fun stuff! 

Heatoyos1

Woohoo, congrats on starting your post-graduation career! 

I started mine last spring, but I never really treated myself because it was a pay downgrade. Now that I'm working more (and making double), I think I'm going to treat myself to a Dooney Bourke bag!

notcreative

[ Edited ]

I almost bought a Dooney and Bourke bag on Saturday.  I refrained.  It shocks me that I have gone this long without getting a Disney Dooney.  That was my first non cheapo bag when I was a teenager.  Although, I love Coach bags more now, I will always have a love for Dooney.  And, a Dooney Disney bag is something I need to own.

You should treat yourself to something nice.

Heatoyos1

Notcreative, oh my gosh! I was planning on getting a Disney Dooney, too!! Which one do you want the most?

I am actually trying to wait until the bag I want is (hopefully) carried at Disneyland, so that I can use my 20% annual pass discount!

I love Coach bags, too, but a Disney Dooney would trump a Coach bag for me, for sure! 

Are Coach bags or Dooney bags better quality? I've never had a Dooney before. 

notcreative

I absolutely love this one.  While it is a little colorful, I have plenty of plain purses.  It is slightly different than the one I had in my hands on Saturday.  My husband made a joke about two pairs of shoes and a purse!  Then, I put it back.  We're going back to Disney next month, but it is for my husband's birthday.  It would be weird to buy it then.  I will probably buy it at DisneyWorld or on the Fantasy this December.  The problem is I wanted to use my pass for the discount too.  It expires before December though.  

Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 7.14.58 PM.png

I think Coach bags are better quality, but that is just my opinion.  Dooney bags are pretty nice too.  You should totally get a Disney Dooney or two!!

AlwaysGlamorous

My college roommate/sorority sister did the Disney College Program (she actually moved up in the ranks and STILL works there!) and had 3 of the Disney Dooneys. I'm not enough into Disney to splurge on one but her bags were SO cute and made every outfit very whimsical and fun. I can't help but stare whenever I notice a Disney Dooney because they are so adorbs! Sooooo buy them. Buy them all. :smileywink: 

michelle164

OMG i am obsessed with Disney Dooney bags ! I have one from a Disney trip years ago and the bag looks completely new, its held up better than my Coach bags (although I might treat it with more love since it's Disney) I have been stalking the Dooney Haunted Mansion bag but its impossible to grab from the site !!!! I hope you find the perfect Dooney bag :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

Oooh, they are releasing a new HM bag this year. The interior lining will be purple instead of red this time! 

So awesome!

michelle164

OMG haunted mansion Dooney and purple  lining   ?! I  need one of those bags so badly, I hope I can get them at Disney store online but with HM and purple  might end up on evil bay :smileywink:

notcreative

[ Edited ]

I love everything Haunted Mansion themed.  If I was going to get more than one bag, I would consider something like that.  As I do not have any yet, I want to start with something Mickey.  You should totally get the HM bag, because you already have a Disney one.

MysticalAngel

(0) Hearts

Thanks!!! The job that I just started is actually not what I studied for in university. I studied management and HR but I am working in the wire transfer department in a bank. Oh well, it's good stepping stone in terms of experience (because the fact that I don't have any office related experience hindered me in my search, I have pretty much only worked in retail lol)

I will say though, working full-time after working part-time for more than a year is really hard to get used too...lol

Heatoyos1

I know what you mean! The only reason that I'm making double now is because I'm also working double. :smileywink: However, it's good to know that if there are any unexpected expenses or splurges that come up, I can afford them without breaking the bank. Yay for jobs!!

priscillaann

[ Edited ]

photo.JPG

First haul after my VIB status! (: 

Labor day buys from Sephora this weekend to start a new skincare regime. 

jemly

this is a fantastic haul. i adore REN and FAB.

priscillaann

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'm super excited about it. I only used the FAB once but how many times do you do this during the week and do you use the whole pad or do you cut it. 

beauty2sample

I was able to limit my purchases this month to the Rouge event and points promotion.  Waiting for holiday sets to start appearing!

AugHaul3.jpg

RougeHaul1.jpg

RougeHaul2.jpg

PHYTO Phytodensium Hair Serum

DRYBAR The VIP Pack

SEPHORA Pomegranate Mask

JOSIE MARAN Model Citizen Body Butter

VIB Rouge Tote Bag

VIBPARTY promo (in-store event version)

VIBLIP promo

PERFECTION promo

DOLLYLIP promo

BUXOMROUGE promo

Various free samples

FireSpinner

I'm also waiting for the holiday sets! I can't wait! 

I missed out on last years Superstars set. That is not happening again lol

glossyguru

The five month no buy has come to an end!

IMG_1613.JPG

From Sephora:

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask- a lady (not a SA, but a customer) was telling me about how she loved this while I was looking in the Bite section, and my lips get terribly dry in the winter so I thought it was a good investment. So far, my lips love it!

Marc Jacobs Lovemarc Lip Gel in Understudy- I have one other Marc Jacobs lipstick in Neo-noir (a true red) and love the formula so I thought I would get a more neutral color. I love this transitioning into fall.

IMG_1614.jpg

Marc Jacobs Honey Fragrance- I've been eyeing this since it came out last summer, and I finally made the big purchase. I love this scent, and am so excited to own it. But of course, after I buy it and use it for a few days, I come across the perfume at TJ Maxx for $50 instead of $72 *sigh*

YSL Babydoll Mascara- this was a bit of an impulse buy for me, I've never really looked into it and am scared to open it :/

From Ulta:

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black- I love this eyeliner, I bought this as a backup

Covergirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara- I needed a mascara, and because I'm so scared to open the YSL mascara I repurchased my favorite drugstore mascara

NYX HD Concealer- yet another impulse buy, not quite sure how I feel about it so far...

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- I think it's insane to spend $20 on a beauty blender, and I've been told that this one is the best dupe out there. I've only used it once, and it didn't turn out disastrous so I'll keep using it with different foundations and concealers and such

And that is it! I'm glad the no-buy is over for me :smileyhappy: it was too long.

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

Five whole months! Wow; that's an impressive achievement (sadly I fear I will never match it ...)

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I am so amazed that you lasted 5 months.  There are times I cannot string together 5 days.  You haul is well deserved.  Enjoy.

michelleshops

Wow, five months!  That's so impressive.  I'm hoping to do a no buy for one month!!  I just got the Bite lip mask and I love it; I hope you do too.  Great haul!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 813 replies
  • 1209 hearts
  • 138 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • michelleshops
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe