Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! :smileywink: :smileyhappy:

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

A small haul to prepare me for my trip next week.  I am flying, so I needed a sunblock under 3.4 ounces and have to leave Clinique at home.  I am only bringing one, but they were on sale.  You all know how I am with sales too.  Has anyone tried this foot spray?  I fear my feet may fall off from the run combined with all the Disney touring.

Haul 082214 1.jpg

(0) Hearts

Hope you'll have lots of fun,,,We had planned Europe trip for this summer but my doctor does not allow me to splurge in activities involving prolonged sitting and walking...So the result is our kids are spending the most boring summer break this year and I feel so bad because it is all ruined due to my health issues :smileysad: 

Thanks.  That's too bad.  I am sure the kids just enjoyed having the summer off from school, so they're probably not worried about it.  When you're feeling better or get cleared, you can always reschedule.  We're just going to Disneyland this month and next so nowhere like Europe.  We are going to DisneyWorld and taking a cruise at the end of the year, so I will get plenty of use from these sunblocks.  

Good for you :smileyhappy: ,My eldest daughter makes both little ones pray before sleeping at night that God gives health to their mom and make her healthy like before, it feels so good :smileyhappy: . A trip to Disney world and then a cruise sounds really fun, Do you think it is an appropriate fun activity for 3 yrs old.

[ Edited ]

Three is a great age.  My youngest was 5 months old on his first trip to DisneyWorld, and my oldest was 1 month past his third birthday.  They are 4 1/2 years apart, so my youngest was not yet born when my oldest took that trip. My oldest was four months old and my youngest turned one on their first trips to Disneyland.  The hardest trips for both kids were always mid ones.  My oldest went to Disneyland a couple of times when he was 1 1/2 and those were hard trips.  My youngest was about 1 3/4 on our last cruise and that was hard.  We have already taken a couple of Disneyland trips (we have annual passes) since my youngest turned three.  They have all been great trips.  He just turned 3 in June, so he will be about 3 1/2 at DisneyWorld.

Three is great, because they're potty trained (no diapers, changing tables, breastfeeding breaks, prolonged naps, etc).  They are old enough to tell you what they want and when they need a break.  My older one relaxed in a stroller, but my younger one hates strollers.  We will not bring one on our DisneyWorld trip.  If you stay close to the parks, you can go back to the hotel for a midday nap or swim.  All of the close hotels were sold out next week, but we are staying at the Grand Californian next month (which is the closest hotel to the parks).  I was staying at the Contemporary at DisneyWorld (which is the closest one there), but I switched back to the Polynesian last week (which is still pretty close).  I originally booked the Polynesian and switched to the Contemporary when I heard the pool was going to be closed.  I switched back when I decided we may just skip swimming this trip.  We have a week aboard the Fantasy and can swim as much as we want.

Cruising with a three year old is even easier.  The price of the Oceaneer Lab/Club is included with the fare.  You can drop the kids off anytime they're open (which is most of the day).  They have a lot of fun there, and you can have some adult time.  When adult time is over, you pick them up and enjoy family time.  It is fantastic. You also pick your pace.  You can be very relaxed (AKA my husband) or very commando (AKA myself).  He relaxed in the room or the theater often while I explored the ship and participated in activities.

Thanks notcreative, it is helpful :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Oh man, I got those exact same Neutrogena 45 spf sunscreen sets at Target a few weeks back. They came with free makeup remover wipes, so I couldn't resist! 

I used to use it on my face daily and went through bottles quickly, before switching to Supergoop sunscreen oil. Now I just use Neutrogena sunscreen on my body. 

I tried to use a Banana Boat 30 spf spray sunscreen in Oahu, and it was not enough. My boyfriend and I got really burned. 

(0) Hearts

I use Lancome on my face.  The bottle is 1.7 ounces, so I can fly with it.  My kids do not need a lot of toiletries when we travel, so I tend to stick the sunblocks in their bags.  I also have a ton of small face samples from the sun safety kit, so I never use body sunblock on my face.  It makes it look too shiny.

I saw these at Target with the wipes for less than I paid and got irritated.  Oh well.  I still got a good deal.  They are 3 ounce bottles, so I will take one on each of my next three trips and probably finish them all off soon.

I got a Banana Boat one for body when I got my scalp one (also Banana Boat).  It is 110, so it worked.  Surprisingly, my niece still got burned with it.  My guess is it was not sprayed on her properly.  I hate the sprays for that.

I have a ton of SuperGoop samples, but I have not used the brand, yet.  My current Lancome face sunscreen expires soon, so I may try Supergoop after that.

(0) Hearts

I have never seen that spray before but I love peppermint and am interested in it. I'm about to be traveling too for the next two weeks and will be on my feet a ton too. Maybe I will pick one these up at The Body Shop they have at the airport. Thanks for posting! I love finding new products. Heres to hoping it works! 

(0) Hearts

I tried it after my 5k at the gym today, and I did not notice much of a difference.  My feet smelled like mouthwash though.  Next Saturday, I am running a 10k followed by a full day at Disneyland.  I am bringing this to the park with me and plan on spraying it after the race, around lunch and probably again around dinner.  If I remember, I will report back on how it goes.

(0) Hearts

My last haul was that of Urban Decay Naked set (the first one), Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem face wash, and the Sephora fragrance atomizer. I was just needing the face wash but since it was during the extra points period, I broke down and got the shadow set. I consider it a reward for greatly reducing the shadow collection I had. I plan on getting Naked 3 in the spring.

Sephora haul. I was on a 12.000 km roadtrip and this was all waiting for me when I got home, I was so happy hahaha. I've been lurking here for a while so, I know its not as much and as awesome as most of the hauls here, but for me its a big one haha! I had to laugh at the VIB Rouge lipstick. You spend over $1000 and voila, a tiny mini lipstick. Never seen something so small. Oh well, I'm probably just ungrateful. :smileytongue:

IMG_1155_zps97450ac3.jpgIMG_1156_zps85540b92.jpg

IMG_1158_zpsae454525.jpg

IMG_1160_zpsd18bae99.jpg

IMG_1161_zpsd6b5055b.jpg

IMG_1162_zps4e6569e6.jpg

IMG_1164_zps0e584fa5.jpg

I'm especially excited over the Smashbox master class palette and the NARS contour brush. I never do any contouring or whatever tho, its gonna be a challenge. :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

Wow! Such a fun haul! So much to play with :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Looks like a pretty awesome haul to me!! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

It looks like such an amazing haul, LindaBS! Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

Awesome haul but why they give you last years Rouge gift , mini Bite lipstick that is. This year for re qualifying Rouge we get FormulaX nail polish in Red colour. 

(0) Hearts

I'm very close to requalifying, nice to know I will be getting a little gift :smileyhappy: I was disappointed in the lipstick size too, but the rouge promo codes are usually pretty nice, I finally got my VIB Rouge Buxom Set the other day and love it - much better than the rouge lipstick. 

(0) Hearts

Really? Maybe its because I'm new to Rouge, I only started shopping at Sephora 2 months ago. I didn't requalify :smileyhappy: The nailpolish sounds better than a mini lipstick though, hahaha!

(0) Hearts

Yeah the polish is for requalifying, so since she just got Rouge for the first time she got the lipstick.

(0) Hearts

Are the black sephora boxes what your stuff came in? I've never seen that before

(0) Hearts

Im confused because I have used the gift option and it says the brown normal box is free, the satchel is $2 and the black boxes are $4 each. Have you checked your bill? I added it to an order as a test and it is definitely not free

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments