Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! :smileywink: :smileyhappy:

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

Its definitly free for me. I order from the Canadian site though, if that makes any difference, not sure.

Heres a screenshot!

sephora.png

(0) Hearts

Wow they are all free on the Canadian site. Lucky!!! It's not free on the US site :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Yeh it is free and you are lucky to actually get it. I ordered the gift packing and a detailed gift message but my order came without either one.

Yes! You can select it when you  select gift packaging, its free. I love them, they're super handy. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

That is such great tip , going to have to do that next time. I love opening packages and that just makes it even more like a present! Lol

Your haul looks so fun!!  I hope you love everything!

[ Edited ]

I think I'll have to put myself on a lippie no-buy-for-a-while :smileywink:

Still have Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum left to buy. Got that one as sample and fell in love with it!

wowee!! makes me wish I wore more liipstick! nice haul! :smileyhappy:

Gorgeous lipstick haul. I love all the different colors. Those will make some great new looks! 

Great haul!  I love all the lipsticks.  Great variety.  I held off on getting the Electric palette for so long that I think I'm going to wait until next year to pick it up.  Whoops!

(0) Hearts

You should definitely pick it up. It's beyond amazing! I really wasn't expecting it's gonna be this good, but it exceeded all my expectations. Now I'm thinking I should have got it long time ago :smileyhappy:

I love your lippies! Glad your stalking paid off! I was stalking them for the fun of it but only actually picked up one. Now I kind of wish I purchased them since at one point I had 7 of the lipsticks in my cart.

(0) Hearts

Stalking was fun! I miss that thread... :smileytongue:

Awesome lipstick wardrobe :smileyhappy:

Those lippies are gorgeous! Have fun playing with them.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My lips hate me right now. I'm having way too much fun with my new lippies.

You went out with a bang before your no lippie buy.  They're all so pretty.  Totally worth all the stalking.

[ Edited ]

They are totally worth all the stalking! I don't like the finish of the foiled ones, so I only ordered 3 of them, purely because of the color. Couldn't resist. :smileyhappy:  But, those colors are so pretty, I love them all nevertheless. Adora and FTW are easier to wear. Oh My Goth is a mess! But very pretty one :smileyvery-happy:

great haul Lyra!

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Roxy! I'm really enjoying all my new pretties. I finally caved in and got myself Electric palette ( as I knew I would, sooner or later :smileytongue: ).

All the colors are so beautiful! I'm especially loving the deep purple. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments