Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! :smileywink: :smileyhappy:

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

(0) Hearts

Oh yes that is nice of them to really reward active members! Hopefully they do these more often. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, still learning the ropes so I really appreciate it! Hope the peel works out well for you.

P.S. The storage you got looks amazing! I am saving up for an Original Beauty Box. 

A few small hauls

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow! These are small hauls??? ;-) Really keen to find out what you think of the Sephora palettes, the YSL Ink Foundation, the Perricone No Foundation Foundation, and the Peter Thomas Roth product (which one is it?).

(0) Hearts

The PTR is retinol fusion alternative anti wrinkle solution. Its a serum and moisturizer in one. I have a few of the Perricones and use it a few times a week (I rotate through the many foundations, and BB/CC creams I have). Its very light coverage but works fine for me because I dont need a full coverage foundation. The color is a little too light for me so I just dust bronzer over it.

Please let me know what you think of those Sephora palettes.  I just remembered I owe you some swatches.  I will do that tonight (and hopefully not forget again).

I was looking for that thread earlier. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I have not looked at it in a bit, so it is probably buried.  

My Yankee Candles came today too, hurrah! Cozy Sweater is everrrrrything.

securedownload.jpeg

What exactly does Cozy Sweater smell like?

(0) Hearts

It's hard to explain, because a specific note doesn't really come to mind, but it just smells really warm and comforting. I like lighting it before bed because it relaxes me the same way lavendar does :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

That sounds wonderful - I love lavender so I get what you're saying! Sounds awesome for the coming fall :smileyhappy:

LOL I was wondering the exact same thing.

Perhaps laundry detergent and fabric softener sheets?

I like the way my clothes smell after washing...I've thrown myself into a pile of clean laundry on the bed too many times. Is that weird? LOL

Julep got my order right.  About time.  Still waiting for their response to 2 of the 3 emails I sent about errors with other orders.

Haul 082014.jpg

Nothing big at all, but I really wanted this and finally got it! :smileyhappy: The bristles are so soft :smileyvery-happy:

And I couldn't resist the mini perfumes either!

20140705_235512.jpg

20140820_200847.jpg

Those brushes are so cute!

"teddy bear hair" made my day. 

The 'no teddy bears were harmed' message is seriously cracking me up. 

Haha, yeah that got me too. I'm just imagining a whole pen full of teddy bears, waiting to be shaved....LOL

I think repetto might be a new fav. I think it's fantastic. Where did you get the mini ??

I think it was a Fan Friday promo! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments