Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! :smileywink: :smileyhappy:

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Next time I complain about the lack of Rouge perks please remind me I can place an order for a $7 sale item, get free shipping and 3 samples.  Never would have considered ordering just this without the free shipping.

Haul 081314.jpg

I love free shipping!  I've taken advantage of it so many times.  It is a great perk!!  

Exactly my point that many don't seem to understand.Free shipping brings along many benefits, more samples and promo codes as we can place the order of the size we want without any extra charge.

(0) Hearts

Preach! Exactly why I placed three orders on Thursday! :smileyvery-happy: 

I agree. I never placed and order under $25 or $35 until these KVD items were going in and out of stock. I actually called the Rouge line to see if they could combine some orders. They told me not to worry

My haul for august, i went a lil crazy ( this isn't counting all the clothes i decided to keep it to beauty ) lol 

Can we talk about how the KVD liquid lippies stay on foooorrevverrr, like yessss i think im going to pick up another one this weekend haha , and the vanity is included in my haul :smileyhappy: Alot of the stuff is samples from the VIB event and from the Ulta sample event ^_^ yay samples v4.jpg

(0) Hearts

where did you get your Anastasia contour kit ? 

Straight from the website, it lets you create your own for about $40 dollars plus the welcome 10 percent off, i have not fully tried it yet but from swatches it seems just perfect <3 

(0) Hearts

You will have to let us know how you like the Anastasia Contour Kit after you have had a little more time to use it, IPinkAllureI! :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee

Finally getting around to post my pretty KVD haul

image.jpg

Finally ordered these (hope they are worth it)

image.jpg

And some more goodies and samples

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

That is an amazing haul, hookedonbeauty2! I have been thinking about getting the Tria for some time now. I may have to get it before the year is over so I qualify for VIB Rouge status. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee

(0) Hearts

Have you tried all of the KVDS? I got the last of mine today and I think Oh My Goth is my fave, and to think I almost didn't order it. Silly me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the kvD

They look so nice all together, don't they!  My blue shade shifter just arrived, and I am jealous of the people who scored the purple/brown set for $1 cheaper than just getting one.

I want to hear about both devices after you'd tried them for a while please.

They do look so pretty together :smileyhappy:

I will definitely follow up once Ive tried the Tria and PMD

I see your stalking paid off! I'm interested to know how you like the tria

It definitely paid off. The lippies and palettes are so pretty. Im anxious to use the Tria but I know it takes time to see results

I've been eyeing the PMD for awhile now, but I don't think I NEED-NEED it. 

Also, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of samples haha. Do you order one item at a time so you can get 3 samples with each order orrr...? 

(0) Hearts

I really had no interest in buying a PMD at $180 BUT when I saw it on sale on their site through GMA for under $60 I couldnt pass it up. I figured eventually I may need it so why not have it.

The only time I ordered 1 item was when the KVD lippies were going in and out of stock. They usually throw in extra samples with my orders. Like that Living proof 3 pack was an extra I didnt ask for. Usually they throw in extra perfume samples.

Oooooooooooh, niiiiiiiiiiiiice!  (::gazes at the line of lippies::smileyhappy:

I am seriously considering getting a Tria. I was debating getting it during 4x points, but decided to wait until 20% off in November instead. ... or the next time I can get 20% off at Ulta...hmmmm...

(0) Hearts

I couldnt wait until the next 20% off sale so I figured 4x points was good enough for me :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments