Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

(0) Hearts

LOL!  I'm on a no buy for the next two months so it's "go big or go home"!  LOL!

How are you all getting all of these samples and such? Am I missing something? I'm jealous! Super jealous but have fun playing with all the new stuff! Always so much fun!

(0) Hearts

I've been getting samples... Mainly perfumes.  I'm going away in October and I don't want to bring a whole bunch of perfumes so I get the perfume samples of stuff that I like and squirrle them away in a baggie for when I leave.

Watch out for the great GWPs! Most of the dept stores have them periodically, as do online beauty sites (I just got big ones from Beautybar and Beauty.com) and of course Ulta and Sephora. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I got 4 Nordstrom's GWP bags, 2 YSL gift bags, 1 Carven Make Up bag, and 3 Trish McEvoy gift boxes. My friend calls me the queen of GWP's, LOL!

Me, I just ask for them.  I chat up SAs cause I guess I'm a talker and they give me what I want.   I go in looking for a certain product most of the time and come out with different products that meet my criteria.  Basically I don't trust the lighting in sephora or the fact my skin doesn't react immediately to products, so I get a couple samples òf what I think may match me and try them out in natural lighting and circumstances.  People seem to think it's a big deal to ask but really you're saving them money in the long run because you're not returning full sized items that didn't work out. 

It;s mostly about timing when you spend, so you can get great GWP or promos. But you do have to spend quite a bit to amass some of the collections of samples I've seen. I have  a drawer dedicated to samples and back-ups!

Seriously! I want a bunch of free samples!

(0) Hearts

From placing orders?  Promo codes and GWPS, man.

[ Edited ]

Next time I complain about the lack of Rouge perks please remind me I can place an order for a $7 sale item, get free shipping and 3 samples.  Never would have considered ordering just this without the free shipping.

Haul 081314.jpg

I love free shipping!  I've taken advantage of it so many times.  It is a great perk!!  

Exactly my point that many don't seem to understand.Free shipping brings along many benefits, more samples and promo codes as we can place the order of the size we want without any extra charge.

(0) Hearts

Preach! Exactly why I placed three orders on Thursday! Smiley Very Happy 

I agree. I never placed and order under $25 or $35 until these KVD items were going in and out of stock. I actually called the Rouge line to see if they could combine some orders. They told me not to worry

My haul for august, i went a lil crazy ( this isn't counting all the clothes i decided to keep it to beauty ) lol 

Can we talk about how the KVD liquid lippies stay on foooorrevverrr, like yessss i think im going to pick up another one this weekend haha , and the vanity is included in my haul Smiley Happy Alot of the stuff is samples from the VIB event and from the Ulta sample event ^_^ yay samples v4.jpg

(0) Hearts

where did you get your Anastasia contour kit ? 

Straight from the website, it lets you create your own for about $40 dollars plus the welcome 10 percent off, i have not fully tried it yet but from swatches it seems just perfect <3 

(0) Hearts

You will have to let us know how you like the Anastasia Contour Kit after you have had a little more time to use it, IPinkAllureI! Smiley Happy

<3, Randee

Finally getting around to post my pretty KVD haul

image.jpg

Finally ordered these (hope they are worth it)

image.jpg

And some more goodies and samples

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

That is an amazing haul, hookedonbeauty2! I have been thinking about getting the Tria for some time now. I may have to get it before the year is over so I qualify for VIB Rouge status. Smiley Happy

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

Have you tried all of the KVDS? I got the last of mine today and I think Oh My Goth is my fave, and to think I almost didn't order it. Silly me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments