Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

(0) Hearts

No problem! Smiley Happy Have an amazing trip!

100_0250.jpg

Here I go again:

1 Carven Le Perfume

1 Carven Le Perfume Body Lotion

1 Lancome Grandios Mascara

1 Chanel Rouge Allure in Detertminee

1 Chanel Les 4 Ombrea in Tisse Gabrielle

1 Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate

2 Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadows in Himala and Callisto

1 Marc Jacobs Lust For Lacquer in Satisfaction

1 Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer in Past Curfew

1 Marc Jacobs Twikle Pop in Three Shakes

1 Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in Cocoa Medium

1 Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No 3 in The Innocent

1 Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide On Eye Pencil in Plushie

1 Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Violet

1 Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette in Neutrals

1 Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smokey Taupe Shimmer

Eh!  That's it from my day at the mall yesterday...  I had a great  day shopping and getting a Sephora makeover with my friend. I bought some other stuff (a pair of floral Doc Martens) at Nordies but they didn't have them in stock so they are going to send the in the mail Smiley Sad 

I am in love with Lancome, so I know I'll try the Grandiose mascara.  Once you've used it, can you let me know what you think?

I tried it with my fake lashes last night and I thought it was awesome.  It faned my lashes out and they made my natural lashes look almost as long as the falsies.  I am going to have to try them without the fake lashes but I didn't experience any clumping or raccoon eyes and it didn't flake so it's perfect in my book, LOL! 

Awesome haul! How is the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade? I'm always thinking about getting it, but worried it would make me look a little too "done"? 

(0) Hearts

I actually like it.  When the Sephora MUA first put it on me, I thought that she's probably worked with it a million times before and that's why my eyebrows looked so good.  But when I got home, I took off all my makeup and tried to see if I could make my brows look as full without looking fake and it was just as easy as she said it would be.  It's very easy to work with.  I wasn't going to buy it because I thought that it was something that would take a lot of effort but I'm glad I did!  I had totally given up with eye brows (other than waxing) because I'd look like a hot mess and they looked fake (I have a full brow anyway but for some reason, when I used my NYX eye brow pencil I looked like I just drew them on) but I'm glad I bought it. Very easy to work with.  Just buy the brush to go with it so it's quick and easy.

I'm deco going to buy now, as I really need an easier way of doing quick professional brows - Thanks! :-)

My Haul is going to be CRAZY i went a little overboard Smiley Sad , just waiting on one more package so i can take a pic of it all at once haha !

(0) Hearts

Every once I a while I do the same!  It's nice to indulge herd and there. No guilt cause makeup is so fun and super worth it!  Hehe!  Can't wait to see your treasures.  I still consider myself new although it's been a few years since I got into makeup. 

I'm right there with you, allure! I went a bit crazier with the Rouge quad points than I planned... :-/ you're not alone! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Yep I'm there!  

Great story behind this haul! It's from a Gilt sale, and it was supposed to be the big Self Tanning Mousse bottle, the body polish, and a moisturizer. I didn't really care about the body polish or the moisturizer, but at $47 for the set, it was still a steal for the giant self-tanner (16.9 oz, worth about $85.00). When the box arrived, there was the giant mousse bottle, the body polish, but instead of the moisturizer there was another 8 oz. mousse (worth $42).  Never have I been so happy to have a shipping/packaging mixup, since this is my favorite self-tanner and I have a hard time bringing myself to pay full price for it. And it was pre-packaged in a heat-sealed baggie, so I don't know where the mix up took place, but I'm glad it did! IMG_3385.jpg

(0) Hearts

Gotta love happy mistakes! Smiley Very Happy. Glad you're happy with the mixup.  I would contact customer support aye at to tell them they messed up and see if I could get the correct product free òf charge.  Just sayin'.  If you want to try it that is. If you're actually happy then enjoy your bonus. 

I went to the Kat Von D event today at SIJCP and it was so worth it. I received a free full size KVD ink liner in Trooper, a VIB bag (the 8 samples are different from the other bags I received online and the Rouge event) and 2 Glam Glow mask samples (blue and green ones). The items I bought were all on clearance...love a great deal!

image.jpg

Then I walked over to the stand alone store (it's in the same mall) because SIJCP doesn't carry Laura Mercier or the new Too Faced melted lip colors and they gave me another sample bag with a tote bag. I bought Melted Fig and a Sephora sun washed jumbo kabuki brush for $15 on sale. Also asked for a LM foundation and concealer sample. I guess the VIB bags are not a one time promo in stores only online.

image.jpg

Nice.  You always do well with the samples.  You're another charming person.  I really want to try the green GlamGlow.  Can you let me know what you think once you've tried it?  

I was going to try the blue one tonight but because you asked I will do the green one Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Tried the power mud maśk tonight and I like it. Smells nice, goes on easily, comes off just as easy and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. Would I buy the full size.....not sure. The SA gave me a huge sample so I will get a bunch of masks out of it.

[ Edited ]

My Dior Diva rewards came:

dior diva 1.jpg

IMAG1837_2.jpg 

I got 2-100pt, 250pt, 500pt, 1000pt. Here's a link to the thread which explains Dior Diva rewards if you're not familiar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/dior-diva-rewards/m-p/680555/highlight/true#M30812

And here's my Bliss perk:

IMAG1838_1.jpg

(0) Hearts

wow! would you mind telling us what the 100 pt perk includes? Looks like it includes a mini lipstick..what shade is it? I'm so bummed because I redeemed 2 100pt perks a while back and it didn't include a mini lippie! thanks!

This is one of the best hauls.  Nothing beats a free haul that is as fantastic as the ones people paid for.

Wow! The Dior Diva rewards are amazing!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments