Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Received 3 packages, First one is "THE BAY" purchase20140805_132951.jpg And lots of free stuff that I get with this order,Thanks to Lovinglondon for Alert20140805_133208.jpg  20140805_133310.jpg  20140805_133426.jpg

Second Package is from sephora

20140805_133704.jpg

3rd and last package is from Estee Lauder canada,,,Since it was one of the things I get from the money my Hubby gave me to buy Eid Gift so I ordered a gift wrap as well......Yes mostly he either ask me what I want as a gift or gives money to buy what I want.20140729_102516.jpg 20140729_102920.jpg

After receiving other Sephora package and shopping during the event and rest of the week I'll go on a no buy for rest of August. 

(0) Hearts

You did well!  Enjoy your nes goodies! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Sweet haul, dontcha just love the gift packaging at EL?

You got The Bay GWP! Eep I'm so tempted. I really don't need anything but it's so hard for me to turn down freebies. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Yeh it's a great GWP and now I don't know what to buy during Rouge event,,,but well my daughter will be with me and if I let her enable me,,,God knows where we will end Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Serum in top pic is for my husband Smiley Tongue

I've tried to get my husband to try the men's line from Lancome, but he refuses.  It is probably for the best, because it is hard to find men's items in the US.

I asked mine that one of the brush heads is for him to use with my clarisonic Smiley Tongue

He says I'll see if I want to use it or not, so let's see what he decide.

(0) Hearts

I bought a brush head for my husband.  He used it once, and never used it again.  Waste of $25.  I should have used it, but I could not bring myself to.

(0) Hearts

that is wastage but then He can't tell if he like it or not unless he use it himself,,,So I have to take a risk Smiley Wink

I went back and forth on this purchase for awhile, Kim knows...Harrods GWP was just too good to pass up. £75 order to qualify, an item I ordered was OOS so they sent me the GWP anyways, thankfully. I got a duo and the LE gemini compact which is SO cute. 

image.jpgimage.jpg

(0) Hearts

Dude !  Thats  so gorgeous ! 

Enjoy the Gemini compact, Meagboho! Smiley Happy I bought a Pisces compact from Estee Lauder for my mom for her birthday! It was so gorgeous and I thought it was the best gift ever! Heart 

<3, Randee

Not sure if I will ever actually use it but it was just too cute to pass up...

(0) Hearts

Fair enough.  Technically that's my excuse for the TF bronzing wardrobe.   Publicly anyway.

How long did it take to get it in from Harrods?  Im Gemini and I'm loving that powder!!!

Uhm I want to say just over a week? It is soooo tiny but is just the cutest thing, ever. It's SOLID too. No I want to collect them all....but it would cost $600....lol

What is that open palette in second photo on right hand side? Are those all powders or a mix of powder and cream?

It was part of the GWP, it's a cheek and eyeshadow palette. You can purchase it from Nomorerack, though, I think.  If you want I can send you the link.  I think it's all powder.

Yay!!  It is even more beautiful than the ads.  Why is European packaging so much prettier than the American versions?  I am singing.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Simply beautiful!

Rightttttt???? I don't know if I will ever use it, because it's so cute....but so much GOLD!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments