Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

Ong!  Lol! I look like that when i'm drunk.

Yessssss!!!!!!! When I saw the thumbnail for this on the front page I was all "This HAS to be a gif!", needless to say, I am not disappointed!

Ahahaha, I just pictured you dancing like that all excitedly!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Hey guys! I haven't been able to buy not 1 darn thing during this 4 x's the points event (not including I had to miss the event b/c of school shopping). My AC UNIT has been OUT for 3 DAY'S! OM GOODNESS this Alabama humidity will kill you by itself.....much less the heat! 

So yeah, I haven't had time to think/ shop or the ability b/c when I get home I am scorching hot!

I did finally settle on a new tablet @notcreative ! I got a SURFACE 2 with the PRO SURFACE 3 COVER / Keyboard in CYAN ( a gorg. light blue color). It's SO pretty and I think it's beautiful (& use it to shop, lol), so I suppose I can count that right?! lol 

* I do have 1 question : Are the goodies still the same for the VIBPARTY Code (or whatever it's called)? Just wondering b/c I haven't got to use it yet and was wondering if all those good pretty's are still the same (as in the good stuff)?! hehe *

Thanks in advance !

Also, I have some August hauls (before extra points started) to share and I want to use my new PC to take pic's! hehe Thankfully they will be here in the morn. 1st thing to install that bad boy, then I can commence to normal business! I have been tripped out scared my stuff was gonna melt! 

Btw, from what I can see everyone has really racked up on some killer deals & pretty's! Good job ppl (as she types w/ sad eye's and is soaked in sweat....blah) !

100_0245.jpg

LOL!  Haul part 3!

1 Kate Somerville Clarisonic Mia 2

1 Burberry Brit Rythm Perfume

1 Dolce and Gabbana Desire The One

2 Dolce and Gabbana Lipgloss Sheer in Pink Sapphire and Praline

2 Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye Shadows in Mystic Eyes and Raffinement

1 Dior 5 Couleurs in Pied-De-Poule

1 Dior Addict Extreme in Black Tie

1 DiorShow Brow Styler in Universal Brown

1 Rouge Dior in Bar

1 Clarins Joli Rouge in Petal Pink

2 Mac Lip Glass in Desire and Girl About Town

1 Mac Eye Liner in Prunella

1 Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Rose Sugar

1 Tom Ford Lipstick in Violet Fatale

1 Estee Lauder Pure Color 5 Color Eye Shadow Palette in Surreal Skies

1 Laura Mercier Angled Eye Liner Brush

1 Jo Malone Perfume in Oud and Bergamont

That's it for today!  Hopefully I'll have another shipment tomorrow, LOL!  Just Kidding (I think...) Smiley Happy

Your Clarisonic Mia is such a gorgeous color! What a fantastic haul! Enjoy! Smiley Very Happy 

<3, Randee

I'm actually impressed that it's so pretty!  Makes me want to put it on a mantle and look at it, LOL!

(0) Hearts

The mantle being your face in the mirror! 

[ Edited ]

unnamed.jpg

Origins:

GinZing Eye Cream

5 samples

Sephora:

Laura Mercier Hi-Lite Duo

Travel Size Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (SO ADORABLE!!)

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (I could not resist the packaging. Cutest bottle,ever!)

(0) Hearts

Well rounded haul!  

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Let me k now how the LM hi lite duo works! I was debating on it but couldn't get a visual on size. 

Also the Smashbox! I wanted this for travel but I heard about it having fallout. 

Gurl, on Laura Mercier website they were having a special recently, free shipping with every order and 2 deluxe samples. One of the free samples was that same Highlighter (same size/shade). It's gorgeous by the way. My go-to highlighter Smiley Happy I suggest checking out the site to see if the special is still available.

(0) Hearts

I'll take a picture of it in comparison to something else later and PM you! I used it this morning and a little goes a loooong way. I barely touched my brush to it and it gives me a nice sparkle lol 

The Smashbox palette is so adorably small. I'm wearing it today and so far, so good. I didn't deal with any fall out when I was putting it on and it has stayed put all day. I will say that the pigmentation isn't the greatest but I heard really bad things about the full size version so I would say this one is better! Maybe they packed more quality in since it's smaller Smiley Happy

I love how you put packaging/boxes (?) underneath the top of your vanity! Such a cute idea.

Can't wait to cut up the MJ Daisy Dream box and stick it under there!! Lol

(0) Hearts

The little Smashbox Palette is so cute! I love tiny things! You will have to let us know how you end up liking it! 

<3, Randee

IMG_0799.jpgThis is actually several old hauls rolled into one, but I've been abroad and so the boxes have been stacking up at my sister in law's place and I haven't been able to open any of them until now! I also did some serious damage this week, but online only so I am anxiously waiting! 

(0) Hearts

Love going away and coming back to multiple boxes!   Lots of garbage pursues but oh well. 

(0) Hearts

It's always nice to come home to a lot of goodies.

[ Edited ]

Received 3 packages, First one is "THE BAY" purchase20140805_132951.jpg And lots of free stuff that I get with this order,Thanks to Lovinglondon for Alert20140805_133208.jpg  20140805_133310.jpg  20140805_133426.jpg

Second Package is from sephora

20140805_133704.jpg

3rd and last package is from Estee Lauder canada,,,Since it was one of the things I get from the money my Hubby gave me to buy Eid Gift so I ordered a gift wrap as well......Yes mostly he either ask me what I want as a gift or gives money to buy what I want.20140729_102516.jpg 20140729_102920.jpg

After receiving other Sephora package and shopping during the event and rest of the week I'll go on a no buy for rest of August. 

(0) Hearts

You did well!  Enjoy your nes goodies! Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments