Amazing August Hauls!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello BT! Today is August 1st and that means another month of hauls!

This month is the 2x/3x/4x the points for BI,VIB and ROUGE respectively. This is a great time to stock up on points lost throughout the year!

Please share your purchases! Remember, a haul is a haul no matter how big or small! Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Re: Amazing August Hauls!!!!

(0) Hearts

Someone said it was up a bit ago.  I checked, because I figured I could grab one for a TSB.  It was already gone again though.  Based on how often they've been coming in and out, I am guessing it will pop back in though.  I just purchased some more lipsticks.  I started with nine in my cart.  Two disappeared by checkout.  After I removed them, another one disappeared.  Then, another one disappeared while I was removing that one.  It was a lot of fun.  I ended up with five though.

Wow! That palette is to die for, sooooooo pretty!

(0) Hearts

It really is very pretty.

Your picture of the palette looks better than the stock photo (and makes me regret more that I didn't get it, lol)

(0) Hearts

My first thought was wow that is prettier than it looks online.  I agree the stock photo could have been better.

That's some pretty pretty's! U are gonna have a good time playing w all that! 

(0) Hearts

Yes, I am.  I am excited.

IMG_298605511817.jpeg

Tom Ford Holiday Set off eBay

(0) Hearts

All I want is Black Orchid and the fact that I can't get it is driving me crazy!  I've thought about getting bruised plum because it's supposed to be close, but I feel like any substitute I get for Black Orchid is always going to feel like second best.

So honestly, what are the Tom Ford lipsticks like?  For $50 a lipstick.... they better be magic!  How do they compare to a Chanel or YSL lipstick?  (That's my most high-end point of reference).

Dude. That is all. Dude. 

So. Much. Pretty.

received_m_mid_1407115226098_1b6219c1df99b67286_0.jpeg

Okay, my phone camera makes things a bit yellow but it's what I have to work with.  Ignore the Eeyore pjs. Smiley Wink

From top: Moroccan Rouge, Casablanca, Spanish Pink, Indian Rose, Wild Ginger, Crimson Noir (berry on lips) Cherry Lush (pinker on lips), Diabolique (deeper red), and Bruised Plum.

Some of the shades in the set are too light for me so they will be going to good homes.

Love Eeyore! Smiley Happy (* I have kermit the frog pj's and pac-man pj's lol)

(0) Hearts

please do swatches Smiley Happy

When I first saw that picture I was like, "Hmmm those eye shadow colors are pretty blah. That's really weird." Then I realized it was a box of lipsticks and I was like Smiley Surprised ! Amazing! Have fun with your haul!

OMG! Officially in awe of you!!! I'm addicted the Tom Ford Mat Rouge, but trying to stick to 4 shades given the price tag ... it is definitely my HG lipstick right now though. Just looking at this picture cheers me up :-)

DROOL!!!

gorgeous!!

simply stunning!!!

Ummmmmmmm, I just fainted

Totally jealous! Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments