cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I did some damage during Sale Month (I'm renaming April that because who didn't have a sale, c'mon). No pictures, since things came in at different times and I've put them in their respective places and have used them, and tbh I'm just too lazy to collect it all up, arrange it, take a pic, and upload it. But I didn't really get anything too unique or special, it's all stuff you've seen before!

Tarte:

-Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation in Light Neutral

-Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II

-Tarteist Lip Crayon in Squad (GWP)

Sephora: 

-Balenciaga B. Skin EDP (1 oz bottle)

-Nudestix Nudies All Over Face Color in Illumi-Naughty (may or may not have been just for the name)

-Kat Von D Mother Of All Mini Lipstick Duo

-Kat Van D Lovesick ELL (100 Point Perk)

-Samples of some kind (don't remember..)

Ulta: 

-Lorac POTC Eyeshadow Palette

-Lorac POTC Cheek Palette*

-Lorac POTC Lip Duo in Me Hearties

-UD Vice Sheer F-Bomb

-UD Vice Sheer Phone Call

-UD Original Eyeshadow Primer

-UD Vice Backtalk (GWP)*

-UD Meltdown Makeup Spray (GWP)

-IT Cosmetics Beauty Break (GWP)

-IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed (GWP)

*These arrived damaged so Ulta is sending me a new palette and gave a $15 gift card since the GWP is no longer offered. Thanks Ulta, you're cool.

ColourPop:

-Moment of Weekness Lip Bundle

Is that it? I think so. Phew. 

"Sale Month" - Love it!  @alexasteph

Sounds like you scored some awesome goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76 Yeah... I hadn't really made too many purchases all year until April, and there were a couple of specific things I was excited about buying. I had to add some just because items too, so hopefully I won't be tempted for a while!

My second haul for the month! First was from Ulta and this is all from the Sephora sale.  I don't normally order everything separate but I actually saw samples I wanted to try this sale... a rarity I find in the Canadian selections.  

Im really trying hard to use up some stuff so I'm trying not to purchase too much.  I feel like I'd be happier with a smaller collection of items I love, but I'm not just tossing anything either... as I use up products I'm just trying to be more conscious of purchases.

IMG_5202.JPG

IMG_5191.JPG

What a fun haul!  Beach Walk is such a yummy scent!  Enjoy! @missjeanie

Thanks so much @Tamara76!  I love Beach Walk, it's what I had hoped for when I bought Bobbi Browns Beach.  BB Beach is still sitting unused and this is my second full size and travel of Beach Walk. Reminds me of easy summer days!

@missjeanie Caviar Shampoo and Conditioners are great!

I love them! I first tried them in a Black Friday deal and was hooked. I bought the volume set this past year and it just wasn't the same. I'm timing these bottles to see how long they'll last... hopefully til the next sale!

Makeup Geek (I accidentally ordered two of Lucky Penny)

20170427_172829.jpg

Sephora online (mainly travel items since I have a few trips planned this summer and early fall)

20170427_173115.jpg

Unless I need to repurchase something I use everyday such as concealer or face wash, I'm on a no-buy until August at the earliest.

Lovely purchases!   I hate it when I buy two of the same thing accidentally or re-purchase colors I already have, but it looks like a really pretty color so it may be nice to have a back-up if you hit pan on the first one. ๐Ÿ™‚   @shyvicki

@shyvicki I need to go on a no buy!! It has to wait until May 4th because of Nordstrom ๐Ÿ™‚ Have fun on your trips!

Ulta sale haul. Not bad for $5 out of pocketโ˜บ๏ธ

IMG_2808.JPG

Spoiler
Lorac Pro3
Stila glitter 'Rose Gold Retro'
UD Liquid Vice 'Backtalk'
Smashbox liquid Metal 'Mauve Squad'
Pravana Perfect Blonde Mask
Lorac Pirates of the Carribean cheek palette

Yay!  You got the Pirates cheek palette - Hope you love it!   It is always so much fun to use points on fun stuff at Ulta! ๐Ÿ™‚  @StephaniLynn

I just realized I hadn't uploaded my hauls from the sales yet. Overall I bought a lot less at these sales because it just seems like the deals weren't that great compared to some of the deals we've been getting lately (like those Marc Jacobs mystery bags).

IMG_7453.JPG

SpaceNK

Smith & Cult LoFi - This was part of a set of items I ordered from them several weeks ago and it just randomly arrived now, all by itself.

Sephora

Atelier Cologne Citron d'Erable - This was from the rewards bazaar. I used 1k points on it and I adore it. Gets me a little closer to completing my Atelier collection.

Atelier Cologne Clementine California - I actually purchased the perfume sampler set for $65 on sale 15% off and then redeemed the certificate inside for Clementine California. The other fragrance samples from the sampler set are nice to have too. The tiny bottles are cute, like something from a doll house.

Bite high pigment pencil in Tannin - I love dark berry reds for date nights, but I worry about eating them if I go out to dinner. So I picked this up since it's Bite so you don't have to worry about taking it off before eating. I feel like I can never go wrong with a red lip and winged liner on a date night.

Sephora colorful face powder in Tranquil

This is a good contour color if most browns look orange on you. It's ashen enough that it doesn't end up looking orange. It seems to recently have gone on sale, so I'm worried Sephora is discontinuing it. So I grabbed an extra. 

Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra - I only got one of the strobe blushes because they aren't available to try out in person yet at my local Sephora and I wasn't sure which of the new blushes would work on my skin tone. I do kind of wish I had picked the other colors up, but of course they went out of stock before the sale ended so I couldn't.

Ulta 

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Holy Chic - This one is similar to Queen B, but without the purple. I'd say it's much closer in color to Bite Sugarcane. I got it because I wanted a good spring pink matte lip color and I know I like the formula on these. 

Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter - Truth be told, I bought this one for the packaging. I'm really not sure when/how I'm going to wear this, but it looks great on my vanity.

Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Mood - I'm not sure what the difference between their waterline pencils and the rest of their pencils are, since everyone I know seems to use all of the UD pencils on their waterline. Is there a difference? I bought this because I hadn't tried out the UD waterline pencils yet.

CoverFX 

Enhance Click sticks in Rose Gold and Blossom - I wanted to try both the rose gold and blossom custom enhancer drops, but they seemed so close to the other shades I already have in the enhancer drops that it just didn't make sense to do so. Then CoverFX had their F&F sale and getting the click sticks in those shades just made sense since they were so much cheaper. They're super tiny and will probably be great in my travel bag this summer.

Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter Is very pretty packaging! Great haul!

I love both of those Atelier scents! They smell really good. I have a small spray one at my desk that I sometimes use. Always brightens up my day. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

More GlamGlow masks arrived plus the setting spray (yes I'm obsessed with GG)

Cinema Secrets brush cleaner

Beautyblender solid cleansers

Nars Dual Intensity shadow in Tarvos (the pic is bad but its a pretty mint green)

SF Extravagant Eyes

SF Lip & Liner set

DSC02667 (2).JPG

Ulta and Drugstore haul

Real Techniques setting brush x2

Real Techniques blush brush

Real Techniques sculpting brush

Real Techniques powder brush

Real Techniques expert face brush

Opi nail polish (buy one get 1 free)

Stila liquid lip freebie

Garnier moisturizer freebie

Wet n Wild highlighter

Wet n Wild Photo Focus foundation (apparently it has great reviews and I haven't had a drugstore foundation in ages so I bought 3 shades to try)

I found these cute makeup mats that I can use on my white vanity so I don't have to wipe it down everyday. I hate seeing powder n shadow on it.

DSC02668 (2).JPG

Close up view

DSC02671 (2).JPG

Anonymous Insider

@HookedOnBeauty2 Gorgeous haul!! I'm so happy you scored the large lip set, I had my eye on it but it was gone before I could snag it ๐Ÿ˜ž I know you will enjoy it!! The real techniques brushes are great, I still reach for mine all the time. I need to get the WNW foundation, I keep hearing about it. I love the WNW highlighter - its stunning!!! Enjoy all of your new beauties!!!!! XO

I didn't know makeup mats were a thing! That's super cool. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

I love the makeup mat idea! Loose setting powder and ikea furniture do not mix.  Hoping to find these when I go to the states because I can 99% guarantee the Canadian Walmarts wont carry this.

1,242 Replies
testing