cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@jemly Beautiful things! Are you shade 1 or 101 in the Givenchy foundation?

@ShannonAlexis gahhhh sorry for the delayed response sweet shanmo ! i'm 101. it's just as pale as 1, but far yellower (which suits me farrrrrrr better). i've found that it looks yellower initially but dries down ever so slightly pinker than, say, something like NARS siberia (a difference that is frankly almost unnoticeable--they're almost identical shades).

i love this foundation, obviously. anyone curious in trying it should know it's not the longest lasting (it doesn't claim to be), but it is very buildable, so touch-ups are a breeze. never ever looks cakey.

Anonymous Insider

Went to Sephora yesterday....did some damage!! ๐Ÿ™‚

fullsizeoutput_24c.jpeg

Details :

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Genius Gel SuperCharged Oil Free Foundation in the shade 34 Beige Medium

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in the shade 242 No Angel

Buxom - Matte Bold Gel Lipstick in the shade White Russian

Buxom - Plumpline Lip Liner in the shade White Russian

Sephora Collection - Lip Plumper

Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lip

GWP : Peter Thomas Roth Professional 3% Retinoid Plus

Extra Photos : Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lipfullsizeoutput_245.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_254.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_23e.jpeg

*** You already know I had to have this set because of the Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss Mini (even though I already have the full size, I am obsessed with having all the mini's!! They fit so nice in my purse and are just adorable!!) Overall I am really impressed with this set, I think all the shades are very wearable and beautiful. Not a single repeat from any other set I have which rarely happens. I'm going to pick up an extra to keep on deck when I need to give a nice gift... ๐Ÿ˜› XO

@Anonymous I always love your hauls. We buy similar items and shades. I am about to purchase that SF lip set and the MJ Genius Gel in 34 as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ™‚ I noticed that too!! You will LOVE them both. I couldn't wait - even though I got home very late (10pm) I HAD to try out the foundation. I am in love. It built great, made my skin look beautiful and I am so happy I bought it. I went to pick it up on the last day of sale but I changed my mind because I didn't think I found a good shade match. I went back two days later and picked it up, I'm so glad I took the chance. I can't wait to hear what you think of them!! XO @HookedOnBeauty2

@Anonymous I bought the Genius Gel a few months ago in 26 but its too light for me now so I mix it with darker shades. I like it on days when I don't want the full coverage my Remarcable foundation has. I have a sample of the GG in 34 from Neimans that I wore again today so I will definitely purchase it.

How fun!  I love your photos!๐Ÿ’—

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ™‚

I have always liked the Sephora's Lip sets! They are just fun to try! Very pretty colored haul!

Anonymous Insider

@imlostagain I agree, such pretty shades, great sizes and an even better deal!!

Anonymous Insider

Yes, I totally agree!! Thank you very much @imlostagain

Beautiful flat lays of your new items. I really like all the lovely shades of pinky nudes ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

@oceanics Thank you!! I am very excited to try all of them out, such a deal!! XO

Great pics! I am debating over getting this set.  Sugar sugar is calling my name so I might just have to buy the full size. And can I just say, how beautiful is your vanity in the background!! 

Anonymous Insider

Sugar Sugar is definitely worth getting the full size of...it goes with everything and anything!!! Its my favorite out of those that I own. Thank you, my vanity is a labor of love!! XO ๐Ÿ˜›

TjMaxx goodies!

Didnt find any Bite Lipsticks buttt found some good stuff. 

IMG_2792.JPG

Spoiler
Shine Bright Highlight palette - $1.99 and they look promising!
Estee Edit Pore stick - $15.99!
Smashbox Cheek trio - $19.99
Essie 'In it to wyn it' 'Nama-stay the Night' & 'Viva Antigual' - $2.99 each
OPI 'No room for the Blues' & 'Rich girls and po-Boys' - $3.99 each

Niiiice haul! I love the range of blue polishes!

Funny enough, the Marshall's by my place had that Smashbox blush palette but it was in one of their plastic cases and it had 3 bundled together with that one sale sticker so I'm thinking "WOW! Three palettes for that one low price!?!??", turns out someone just got lazy and didn't lock each palette in separate cases so they were individually priced. -_-

Lol! My store had to start putting everything mid-high end in clear boxes because of the swatchy monsters and Massive amount of theft/:

I know what you mean!

All the Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, StriVectin, and Smashbox stuff I see at mine are all cased up. 

Anonymous Insider

AHHHHHH!!! My store NEVER has anything good and the makeup is always a disgusting mess every time I go in. What an AWESOME haul and an even better deal!! SO JELLY right now!! Enjoy all of your new beauties @StephaniLynn ๐Ÿ™‚

Everything always looks like it's been pulled outta a war zone at our local store.  People are horrible. 

2 Replies
testing