cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Very nice hauls! You had me at the first picture โค๏ธ Tom Ford.

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜„

I bought both Marc Jacobs O!mega Coconut and Tom Ford Ultimate Bronzer in Terra.  I love them both.  Cant decide which one i love more.  For the price, MJ is a def winner.

They are both so beautiful! I can't pick a favourite, but I totally agree about the price.

I went a bit overboard with the sales at both Sephora and Ulta. These pictures aren't even all of it. These pictures don't include the Origins Checks & Balances frothy face wash, the self tanning mitts (one for face, one for body), Stila highlighter, a mask brush, Clarsonic foundation brush head, UD brow gel, and MUFE #256 eye liner brush. The Suncare kit is full of goodies and so is the GWP from Ulta. I didn't have room on my bed to spread everything out lol.

I think I have a problem lol.

April Haul 1.jpg

Ulta Haul.jpg

April Haul_3.jpg

What a fun haul!  I totally love everything you bought! So sad I missed the Unicorn nail polish, though! Enjoy all your goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

@AMK721

@Tamara76yeah I had my cart loaded up and made my first order right away when the sale started.  I'm glad I got the polish.  Hopefully I'll have time to do my nails today.

LOVE the Victor and Rolf bon bon perfume that is seriously my favourite scent ever.  How does the Sol de Jeneiro Brazilian Crush body mist smell?  My Sephoras never have it in stock so I can't smell it before ordering and I heard it has a strong alcohol smell. 

I took a leap of faith about buying the Bon Bon without smelling it and so glad I did.  I am obsessed with it. 

The Brazilian Crush body mist smells just like the Bum Bum cream.  If you unscrew the cap to smell it, yes it has a strong alcohol scent, but when you spray it on your body, it's wonderful with no alcohol smell.  Just yummy tropical scent.

Here are some of the things I picked up this April! I decided to take advantage of the 15% off sale and restock on some products and try some new things out.  ๐Ÿ™‚ sephorahaul.jpg

What a haul, girl!  That Smashbox blush is really pretty!  Enjoy!   @EmilyNewman

Thank you @Tamara76!!! They roses were amazing they lasted almost 2 weeks! Looking forward to my packages has definitely made things easier ๐Ÿ™‚ I still have a few more things coming in the mail xD 

@sydtomato No problem at all and thank you for reading them ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@xcicee  What a lovely haul!  Peach roses are my favorite!

So sorry to hear of your break-up - That is definitely justification to Treat Yo Self! 

Also - Congrats on the new job! ๐Ÿ™‚

Great haul and thank you so much for the reviews thats so helpful!

I have b even so curious about Gloss Moderne. I have their hair mask in my cart right now. I may need to go ahead and buy it. Also, I loved the review format of this post - thank you!

@ashlynaf Thank you I appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜„ I had them all the reviews together before but felt it was too much. The mask is great and really thick! You don't need to use too much at once. They are really pricey though at full price, definitely a splurge item. I would say they are worth it except for the hair serum, which is nice but VERB's ghost oil is just as nice and only $14. 

@xcicee You will love the Slip pillow case, they hold up great! These are great hauls and I like the reviews! 

@imlostagain Thank you!!! I am glad to hear that. I will try to take good care of my pillowcase ๐Ÿ˜„ I got the King size and I have definitely been sleeping better since I started using it. I wish they made a whole set of sheets out of this material.

My sale swag finally arrived today. I did some damage, but what are 60 hour work weeks for?

IMG_20170428_185116_hdr.jpg

Deboxing to hide the evidence IMG_20170428_190017_hdr.jpg

I'm feeling you on the 60 hour work weeks, girl! ๐Ÿ˜ž

You definitely deserve to indulge a little! Naked 3 is one of my all time favorite palettes!  @RoadRageBarbie

P.S.  I also hide the boxes to destroy the evidence - lol!

1 Reply
testing