cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Score!!! Those are my 2 favorite UD palettes ๐Ÿ™‚ I actually think naked was my first palette and then naked 3! 

My first was naked 2, then full spectrum. UD are actually the only palettes I own... So far.

Hahaha "so far" 

it happened to me too. Now I have "too many" palettes ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just want... All of them. Too Faced Chocolate Bar, ABH Modern Renaissance, Tarte Make Believe In Yourself. I NEED THEM!

@RoadRageBarbie Your name is the best!!! UD palettes are my favorite! 

Thank you, thank you. UD was my introduction to the beauty world two years ago. I'm branching out more now.

Hahaha, I now hide half the boxes I receive to hide my makeup sickness.  

You totally deserve all of this after that long work week ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I like your style, I de-box as fast as possible too haha ๐Ÿ˜› 

Somehow it doesn't look as bad deboxed. That, and I have to get at the goodies. ๐Ÿ˜„

yep!  That begs the question- how much  money can you fit into a foot squared of makeup space?  Hehehe, don't answer that! I really don't wanna know.

Approximately $250. I'm equal parts proud and ashamed. And already adding more to my wishlist. Hi, my name is RoadRageBarbie and I have a problem.

@RoadRageBarbie,

You and everyone else here!

I love your name, too!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@RoadRageBarbie great name!  And, lol, no problems here.  Yet.  I've still got the addiction contained to one corner.  Mostly.  ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm very lazy when it comes to posting hauls but this month everything that I bought, I kept putting it in a box to sort later. Only Murad toner and Josh Rosebrook hydrator went straight to My in rotation skincare stash.

Most of it is from Sephora sale with small orders from other retailers. Forgot to add Love bite set in first pic ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_6481.JPG

IMG_6484.JPG

That bite set brings me angst.  I wanted it til I realized I already bought two of the products.  Such a great deal though. 

Fabulous haul!  I also picked up that Bite set recently and I love it! โค๏ธ   @fatimamummy

The Josh Rosebrook hydrating accelerator is my love โค๏ธ 

Wow that Bite tin is gorgeous. Nice haul!

Oh, the Bite Set, that will be my next purchase!! I think it's because I want the tin! 

i had that last-few-hours-of-sale panic and ordered a couple things i'm very close to running out of that i hadn't considered during my initial sale purchase, plus a treat.

salepanic.jpg

• GIVENCHY photo perfexion fluid foundation. this is my third bottle of this !
  • REN rosa centifolia hot cloth cleanser. this is the face cleanser i keep in the shower, i can't imagine not having it ! probably my 4th or 5th time repurchasing this one ? 
  • RMS BEAUTY champagne rosรฉ luminizer. this was the treat. obsessed.

and these two things were a very thoughtful and loving gift from a darling friend. i'm so thrilled. i want to share !

thankyou.jpg

• MARC JACOBS le marc lip creme 'rei of light'. fantastic bricky red.
  • JORDAN SAMUEL SKIN pliรฉ cleanser. a possible replacement for my beloved NUDE omega jelly ?

Would love to hear your thoughts on the cleanser after you've tried it. Awesome haul and what a great friend you have! 

testing