cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Mine is pretty disorderly as well. I did find some KVD lightning liners, most of which were torn open. I don't like those anyway.

@Anonymous I had to do some serious digging today!

Funny story: I over heard some lady employees talking about hiding the better stuff so they could buy it after work๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I worked there ๐Ÿ˜› Ha!! But, that does totally suck for the rest of us...Maybe I will give it one more try today. I am still heart broken about not being able to find any of the KVD blushes after MANY attempts. 

@Anonymous I go in occasionally. I never found any of those either/:

Some Sephora hauls and small Mac haul from the last month or so!

18176206_10210933970722613_1544055391_o.jpg

Spoiler
-Nicole x ABH glow kit
-Smashbox Covershot Palette in Ablaze
-Stila duochrome glitter in Sunset Cove
-Marc Jacobs Gloss in Rah!Rah! (promo code- deluxe sample size)
-Sephora Collection Honey Lip Scrub
-Tarte Color Splash Lipstick in Beach Babe
-Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
-Clinique Pepstart Eye Cream
-Tarte Sunscreen spf 30 
-Origins charcoal mask (promo code-deluxe sample size)
-First Aid Beauty Skin in Bloom set (really great value) 
-Mac Extra Dimension Blush in Fairly Precious
-Mac x Samantha Ravndahl lipstick 

Lovely haul!   I hope you love the ABH X NG palette as much as I love mine! ๐Ÿ™‚   @sydtomato

Thank you and oh I do! So unique while still being wearable.  Kitty cat and daydream are my absolute faves!

What a great bunch of hauls, from skincare to makeup!! I'm going to look into that lip scrub  ๐Ÿ‘€  ๐Ÿ™‚

I love it! It has an artificial smell to it but for the price and the convenience of having it in a stick it works great for what I need it for so I can look past the scent (which isn't even that bad anyway).  And there is a bit of the balm at the top you need to get through before you get to the gritty part just a heads up! I was so confused when I first used it.

This reminds me of how much I need to get the Laneige lip mask! I tried it in-store the other day and it was delightful ๐Ÿ™‚ Great haul!

Thank you! and YES I def. recommend it! It has a ton of product in it as well I was shocked when I opened the box at how big it was

Anonymous Insider

@sydtomato BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Such pretty colors together!!! I spy RAH RAH!! I love that shade and gloss so much!! I am stalking to get the L. Lee Mac lipstick so hard right now. Your haul is perfection!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I am going to have to pick up a full size rah rah when I run out, it is the perfect peachy pink gloss!!

@sydtomato Loving everything about this haul! Great job arranging the products in a creative way ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks! had too much fun arranging it ๐Ÿ™‚

My hubs presented me with a bracelet for my birthday but one of the diamonds was missing so we went to the store to do an exchange.  I kinda sorta snuck into Sephora "just to browse", and ended up finally swatching the huda Rose Gold palette.  I never really paid too much attention to the brand after one of their liquid lipsticks gave me a blistering allergic reaction last year.  Plus I thought since I had the Modern Renaissance palette I didn't need another one in these shades, but I was wrong.  It's the foil shadows that got me.  They swatch as though they're wet!  IMG_3232.JPGIMG_3220.JPG

Love!!!  Happy belated birthday! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

That necklace is stunning - what a sweet hubby!   I have that Huda palette, too - I need to wear it more often!  @heartsmyface

That brush is so pretty! I'm afraid if I bought it I would not use it because It's so nice to look at!

Ha, it is pretty, but not too pretty to use I promise:). I like that it's slightly rougher (more abrasive) than my other powder brushes as it actually picks up a good amount of product when I roll it through the meteorites.  This brush is a good example of that softer is not always better.  

Anonymous Insider

@heartsmyface Lovely necklace - great job hubby!! Very pretty haul, I still haven't pulled the trigger on that palette yet - I am undecided. It sure is beautiful though!! Enjoy all your beautiful gifts, XO ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anonymous It's a tough call. Honestly, I had sticker shock when I bought it.  I never looked at the price thinking it would be around $60 Can.  $85 is quite steep for what it is, being a brand that doesn't have the same reputation as say, Marc Jacobs or viseart.   $85 is luxury brand pricing as far as I'm concerned. Was I wrong to think that? 

5 Replies
testing