cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

A couple more small hauls

Scrubees from Lush was because of this thread, so it was not my fault ๐Ÿ˜œ

IMG_1792.JPG

A few Sephora sale orders

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1790.JPG

@imlostagain  What a fun haul!  I defitely need to try the Scrubees!  The KVD x Too Faced set is so cute, too!  I don't regret snagging mine at full price as soon as it was released, but that is a really good deal!  โค๏ธ

@imlostagain Ooooh I'm jealous - you snagged one of those Too Faced X KVD sets when they went on sale? Nice! : ) Hahaha I saw your scrubees and i started to worry that there would be none left at the store before i had the chance to get in there and get some so i made an online order that was mainly scubees lol. Sigh ohhhh god I love LUSH! Smiley Happy 

@RoseCharlie That's what I did! I didn't realize they were seasonal, so I might be ordering more!! Lush has been getting a lot of my money, but they are worth it ๐Ÿ˜ŠI was shocked to get the Too Faced KVD set on sale! 

@imlostagain How are those little bees?? I see them popping up left and right. It's really piqued my interest ๐Ÿ™‚ 

They remind me of the massage bars, the smell of honey is strong, I like it, but they are very moisturizing @pinyo

They're suppose to be exfoliators? Would you say it's pretty good at doing that? @imlostagain

I don't think they are great for exfoliating. The little particles in them fall off when I using them. I stand on a towel when I use them, also. I hate cleaning bathroom floors. My skin feels very soft and smooth. @pinyo 

Thanks for the advice @imlostagain soft and smooth is awesome. I may try it too! 

AHHH, I'm so mad those Too Faced sets went on sale!  I love mine but knowing I could've paid less is maddening!  

I love the lush critters! 

I was shocked they went on sale! I can't believe how cute they are, and perfect size blush & highlighter to thrown in with a few other mini's to throw in a bag!

Anonymous Insider

@imlostagain I LOVE the Verb dry shampoo - it lasts forever and you get so much product for such a great price!! I am tempted to place a Lush order now ๐Ÿ˜›

This will be the first time for me trying Verb, I have a couple other sets of theirs still on their way to try. I had not really paid to much attention to them, now I want to try it all, haha! 

I love getting Lush orders! It's the only company I don't mind paying shipping!! @Anonymous

Sephora and Ulta

used 20% off and points at Ulta so didn't pay anything there!

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_5676.JPGFullSizeRender 2.jpg

@samls324  Nice haul!  Your spokesmodels are gorgeous, too!

How are the aloe socks?  I'm intrigued! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76 I have not tried them yet, but they are super soft! 

Did you use points for the cats too?  Because they are adorable!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

@samls324,  I'm here for the beautiful kitties!  ๐Ÿ™‚

more of the kitties, please

Anonymous Insider

@samls324 Please let me know how you like the UD brush - I have heard great things on Youtube but you never know ๐Ÿ˜› I love the design!! XO

@Anonymous i work at home so i don't wear makeup a lot. i have 2 other UD brushes that i really like, and this one is very soft. i think it'll be good for concealer or eyeshadow. Go for it! lol

testing